Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 4283
-
08-30-24 16:32 #3713Regular Member

Posts: 15Tattooed Muldoon Lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/986573466939
Anybody give it a shot?
-
08-30-24 14:27 #3712Senior Member

Posts: 146Sammy STG
Went to see Sammy today. Easy to reach. Tall (5'9") Chinese, good looking. Nice tits and ass. Fair English. Adventurous. Will suck you dry. Multiple positions. Good time. Located at the Econo Inn on 5th and Gamble.
[Photo Embedded Text Deleted by Admin]
-
08-30-24 13:59 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 146Sammy
Went to see Sammy today. Tall (5'9") Chinese, good looking. Nice tits and ass. Fair English. Adventurous. Will such you dry. Multiple positions.
-
08-30-24 00:13 #3710Senior Member

Posts: 66Add gone
Just looks sus if you ask me. Glad you got wise and scoped it out.
Originally Posted by KurtisKerner
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 17:04 #3709Regular Member

Posts: 15Answering my own question here, I arrived on location an hour early just to scope things out. The location is a super shady motel in a not so great hood, low rider cars with tinted and busted windows everywhere, I see her surrounded by a group of thuggish looking fellas just hanging outside with lots of overwatch observers on the balcony, lots of suspicious parked cars and trucks all with tinted windows along the street. Got a vibe that the fellows look honestly like they are planning a crime. Checking stuff in their hoodie pockets. They start texting on their phones. The dudes. The girl is right there with them. In come texts to me from her, making sure I am coming exactly on time and making sure I have the exact cash. Not a word about it before, set up was a day in advance. Got super bad vibes, luckily they did not notice me from where I parked to observe.
Originally Posted by KurtisKerner
[View Original Post]
I think I dodged a bullet with the sketchy types.
But if anyone successfully ridden this ride, please correct me. Maybe the sketchy dudes are just her protection and everything was going to be fine?
I'm just a real cautious dude nowadays.
-
08-29-24 14:41 #3708Regular Member

Posts: 15No name, anyone try?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/363382209016
Did anyone have this dream? Appointment was easy to schedule. Almost too easy. Am I walking into anything here?
-
08-25-24 10:19 #3707Regular Member

Posts: 17Gracie
Saw Gracie based on this review. I can confirm everything John said is accurate. Except the Jewels Jordan reference as I haven't been successful at setting up a meeting with her. Got replies but when the time came to meet silence. With that said, she is much easier to set a visit with than Jewels. Repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 20:24 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 124Thanks for the intel. I was thinking that was a different Shy. Will probably try and set something up with Peaches or Diamond.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 13:11 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 520Yes, regarding SHY
If you are member of TER you can read my full review of Shy over on that site. However, here are the highlights from that review:
Originally Posted by Sosquare8
[View Original Post]
JG."Shy is VERY into sex, and is a great and enthusiastic kisser. With very little urging on my part she slid down between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. She is extremely skilled at fellatio, and seemed to really enjoy jamming the head of my cock firmly into the back of her throat.
But I was there to fuck, so we rotated though various positions, face-down-ass-up doggy being the very best of those.
Overall, it was excellent sex, with BBBJ (negotiated), DFK, CFS (firmly no BBFS), DATY, FIV, Stripper Slide, Camel Slide, every position known to man. She really knows her way around a cock, and I highly recommend.
Photos are 100% her. No clue how long she'll be around, so run don't walk. Though you might have a little trouble walking afterward."
-
08-19-24 09:46 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 124Peaches, Diamond, Shy
-
08-18-24 16:44 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 36Scarlett
Thanks for the save! Glad I dodged that nightmare.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 15:57 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 520Scarlett
I don't remember what name she went by pre-COVID, but I went to see her and when I got there the door was open, I went in and loudly said "HELLO?" and she called out from another room for me to come back there. I'd did, and she was standing in front of an open window, smoking a cigarette. I said, "Hi. ", she turned, and she had this huge (I mean HUGE) belly. Like a large rectangular block supporting her tits and keeping rain off her shoes.
Originally Posted by ShrimPerv
[View Original Post]
This is not seen in her outdated photos. I said, "Oh, I'm allergic to smoke (I'm not)", and took my leave.
Her photos were outdated enough to be considered "bait 'and switch" (IMO), and I very much doubt that has improved in the ensuing 3 - 4 years.
JG.
-
08-18-24 13:09 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 36Scarlett Sky
Anyone had recent dreams on this girl? I remembered her being mentioned on her before. Don't know if she went by anything different back then.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/831329651009
-
08-15-24 22:38 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 150I've been texting with her. I just have to make time to see her. I'll post if I do.
Originally Posted by Memb5894
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 20:12 #3699Regular Member

Posts: 6Just curious if you ended up seeing her? Curious if you would recommend or not?
Originally Posted by Adioflex
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






