Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 4283
-
07-29-24 20:09 #3683Regular Member

Posts: 4Hey man I messaged you also for some details. Not sure if my message went thru! Also very interested in a good provider out in the valley! Thanks.
Originally Posted by Usg000
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 09:55 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 520Gracie. Red-headed Tasmanian Devil
I'll make this brief:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/183267207941
Gracie was an incredible experience, in that she is REALY into sex, and brought a ton of wild energy to the table. RBGFE for sure, and 100% repeat-worthy. Aggressively driven to snatch that nut out of you, making her worth every penny. Great personality, relatively slender build with a large ass and soft b-cup tits with very responsive nipples. Reminds me of Jewels Jordan, but with bigger tits.
So eat your Wheaties, stretch thoroughly in advance, and enjoy.
JG.
-
07-25-24 22:39 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 368Chloe. French for Poor Hygeine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/426996097488
She's gone by a number if other names, I tried to TOFTT this past winter and after greeting me at the door with a greytooth smile and seeing the other messed up dude that was putting his shirt on in the room I scrambled happy to have not wasted my Bens on that.
Try at your own risk.
CP.
-
07-25-24 22:34 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 368Victoria in the Valley
Had a wonderful visit last fall with Victoria out in the valley. She doesn't advertise regularly (that I know of), got her number from another member here.
I've reached out a number of times since and have not had any response, wondering if anyone else knows if she is still seeing select gents or did I wind up on her blocked list somewhere??
Thanks!
CP.
-
07-24-24 20:27 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 80PM box is cleared.
Originally Posted by AkGasm
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 14:38 #3678Regular Member

Posts: 16I'm going to be in the area in a few days & would be interested in her contact info, rates & other details.
Originally Posted by Usg000
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Getting this when I try PM, please PM me.
Usg000 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
-
07-24-24 11:41 #3677Regular Member

Posts: 16Palmer Provider
Tried to send email, says.
Originally Posted by Usg000
[View Original Post]
Usg000 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
-
07-21-24 15:53 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 150Here you go.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/242484531430
-
07-21-24 03:00 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 80Angi in Palmer
Hi, I've been see this girl off and on for two years. She hasn't posted before and kept under the radar. She's looking for possible long term clients and doesn't want to post on BP and such. She's not mobile and is in Palmer / Wasilla. If interested PM me for details and contact info.
-
07-20-24 21:20 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 520Dani?
Could we trouble you for a link or a number?
Originally Posted by Adioflex
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
07-20-24 15:03 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 150Dani
After much curiosity, I met up with Dani for a QV car date. Received the best BBBJCIM. I thought the big titty red head was good. But not anymore, Dani took the #1 spot. Hopefully she'll get an incall soon so I can really see what else she's great at. I would repeat.
Side note:
She also walks the Nard.
-
07-20-24 13:45 #3672Regular Member

Posts: 16Jewels
After years of texts, finally got a response to one. Wasn't able to make the time work that day, but a few days later got another response late night and things worked out. Finally met the Anch Jewel, Jewles. Mt experience was as others have reported, great. She looked like her pics, friendly, open minded. Nice petite body and a fantastic kitty. I hope to get responses in the future as she will be my go too for a while if it works out.
-
07-14-24 15:20 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 520Yeah, but.
2010 to 2019 huh? So that was all pre-COVID, and mostly in the era before Uncle Sugar shut down Backpage. It may surprise you to learn that EVERYBODY paid less and did better back then. Times have changed a LOT since then, and not for the better. So you should factor some of that that in, Mr. Cool. Your tales remind me of a T-shirt I once saw that said, "The older I get, the better I was. ".
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
07-14-24 08:48 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 538I disagree, with respect
From 2010 to 2019 I came thru Anchorage 4 to 8 times a year, for 2 days to 4 weeks at a time, I had some long term regs that I saw every chance I got, 20-30 x or more, some I saw once or twice and some somewhere in between. I usually forked over $100 and that got me at least a suck and fuck. And often a lot more, Some I forked 150-200 , but those are few. Not a cheap skate, and I was with, in my opinion, some of the most attractive coolest chics in Anchorage, hookers or not, in fact, a few regulars were not hookers at all, though we met under similar circumstances as I would have met a hooker. None of the them seems to be active anymore, I know one that was briefly my "girlfriend" gave it up completely, got sober and does motivational speaking for women in the shit. Good For her, another that only hooked a few months, idk if she married but sobered up had a kid, got fat & old & ugly, quick and she less than 40. I'm not the shit, but I had a top job while there, one a show makes more glamourous than in fact, I always had cash & a fat sack a nice room I don't skink and I look attractive to women anyway and, I am cool as fuck. Most hookers I fucked with up there gave me a lot more than a quicki often we spent hours nights days or several days and nights together, for maybe 500 total meaning room food her pockets and the entertainment.
I can say that had I given 3 x what I paid from the get go. In My case, it would have made no difference. I mean I got way more than most guys got almost every single time from most women I saw. I texted a few days before I got to town, when & for how long I'd be there. Some times they would pick me up at the airport. Sometimes, they would get to my room shortly after I had checked in, looking as good as a woman can, when I called or texted out of the blue, like If I hadn't let them know I would be in town. I was on the priority list. They all for the most part replied very quickly and what ever they might have had going on, they dropped as they would be at my room within an hour or 2 at the most. I have always had very good luck with women, hookers or not. I still consider myself lucky to have had good times with the ladies in Anchorage that I wanted to spend time with and very rarely had to call a new one I hadn't seen before due to none of my regs being around (vs in jail or whatever) I can see where, for others, paying more than I did would have similar results. Not talking bad about this, but I am glad I got the benefits without having to fork over that much.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 16:45 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 520Found a good one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...h/599242667122
Saw this one a day or two ago. Short, tiny build, a bit thick but good proportions. VERY into sex, superb, enthusiastic kisser, excellent 3 BJ (negotiated).
She's 23 (she says) Native, but has a very pretty face. Good lover.
BBBJ, DFK, CFS (firmly no BB), DATY, FIV, Stripper Slide, Camel Slide, every position known to man, really knows her way around a cock.
Photos are 100% her. No clue how long she'll be around, so run don't walk. Though you might have a little trouble walking afterward.
JG.











Reply With Quote






