Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 41288
-
08-15-24 22:33 #35858Senior Member

Posts: 385You got to read between the lines.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
SouthPoint Jacksonville.
Dix Ellis Trail.
Qv80 Hh120.
Anything in the P.S. Statement is vague. Nicole, Bruno, Wackos is all I could get out of that.
-
08-15-24 19:24 #35857Senior Member

Posts: 586Any more, I believe just about nothing I hear, and maybe half of what I see. It's a damn shame this hobby is so full of deception. That said, there's a possibility she's using old pics. Like possibly she didn't have that leaf tattoo on her left arm when she took those other two pictures. Who the hell knows.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 18:30 #35856Senior Member

Posts: 554Can someone explain this to me
First I thought she was no longer with us? But anyway, can someone explain what the hell is she talking about in this Ad?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/776551057835
-
08-15-24 17:04 #35855Regular Member

Posts: 19I saw her a few weeks ago for a late night qv in a decent enough hotel off Merrill. Others in the room but they left while we conducted business. She is definitely the girl from the pictures. Kinda ghetto white chick but friendly enough and very clean. If I decide to repeat, I would opt for longer and more privacy. No complaints.
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 16:03 #35854Regular Member

Posts: 19I saw her a few weeks ago at a decent hotel off Merrill. Late night QV. Was quick. She looks like the pics. Lots of sus characters around. Nobody was any trouble. Roommate went into the bathroom. Definitely the girl from the pics. Clean. Would like to repeat for longer and more privacy. Good experience overall.
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 11:37 #35853Senior Member

Posts: 1062Hot girl info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/154402377313
I rarely ask this question, but has anyone seen this girl.
-
08-15-24 11:35 #35852Senior Member

Posts: 690Good eyeballing. You really caught the tattoos not lining up! Looks like another scam ad that to your eagle eye.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-15-24 10:13 #35851Senior Member

Posts: 554Idk looks suspicious. All 3 pictures look different. None of the the tattoos line up.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 08:18 #35850Senior Member

Posts: 586Sorry about that. The links were active last night. Trust me, those girls were NOT attractive.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 07:52 #35849Senior Member

Posts: 170New
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...*/098517658965
Anyone seen her? Phone number does not come up with anything and no name listed.
-
08-15-24 07:26 #35848Senior Member

Posts: 184Do a search
Search Mandy or Mandy x 3 for guidance.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 07:25 #35847Senior Member

Posts: 90Lucky charms
She definitely will do uncovered BJ and FS. Done it meny times with bri over the years.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 07:23 #35846Senior Member

Posts: 170Dangerous
Glad you did not get robbed this chick has a million bad reviews and is definitely a risky provider to see.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 06:59 #35845Senior Member

Posts: 260Anyone?
Anyone given this one a try?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/010512673061
-
08-15-24 06:53 #35844Senior Member

Posts: 114No. But I didn't ask,1st visit with her, so I was ok with it. She was real gd, felt like it was un covered.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




