Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 1364 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 41294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35849

    New

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...*/098517658965

    Anyone seen her? Phone number does not come up with anything and no name listed.

  2. #35848

    Do a search

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Search Mandy or Mandy x 3 for guidance.

  3. #35847

    Lucky charms

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Was the CBJ your idea? Is bbj an option?
    She definitely will do uncovered BJ and FS. Done it meny times with bri over the years.

  4. #35846

    Dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    No. But I didn't ask,1st visit with her, so I was ok with it. She was real gd, felt like it was un covered.
    Glad you did not get robbed this chick has a million bad reviews and is definitely a risky provider to see.

  5. #35845

    Anyone?


  6. #35844
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Was the CBJ your idea? Is bbj an option?
    No. But I didn't ask,1st visit with her, so I was ok with it. She was real gd, felt like it was un covered.

  7. #35843

    Cbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    She's a sweet girl, text was smooth communication thru out, Get there, private residence, has a room mate. Waited in room with her while she finish her makeup. Sweet personality, no rush $$ hh. CBJ, was very good. She's petite, overall good experience, will repeat.
    Was the CBJ your idea? Is bbj an option?

  8. #35842

    Magically Delious

    She's a sweet girl, text was smooth communication thru out, Get there, private residence, has a room mate. Waited in room with her while she finish her makeup. Sweet personality, no rush $$ hh. CBJ, was very good. She's petite, overall good experience, will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240815_062236_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  9. #35841

    Could be real

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I'm calling total BS on this one. Look at those pretty fat titties in the 1st pic. The other 2 pics, not so much. Also, I googled her #. Came up with these. Caveat emptor.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/Jacks...escorts/other/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/?area
    Idk about the pictures. The tattoos all line up super well. But if there are other ads under the same number that's a big red flag, but heads up the links you posted are dead.

  10. #35840

    Rush Job

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Meant to post this earlier but was having phone issues. Ruby referred to Naomi. Had seen Naomi post for awhile but don't remember ever seeing a review so never pulled the trigger. Ruby never steeres you wrong so jumped on it. She is the girl in the pics. Sweet and flexible. Not really a talker but takes direction well. Incall is in a nicer hotel. Would recommend and repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/070680997045
    Saw her a few nights ago, yes the hotel is nice but I was severely rushed due to her friend also having date I guess my timing was bad but that's not good business I will not be repeating.

  11. #35839
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? She looks like a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/835060526596
    I'm calling total BS on this one. Look at those pretty fat titties in the 1st pic. The other 2 pics, not so much. Also, I googled her #. Came up with these. Caveat emptor.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/Jacks...escorts/other/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/?area

  12. #35838

    Curious

    Anyone seen her yet? She looks like a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/835060526596

  13. #35837
    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellas. Long time lurker. Never posted before. This site has save my ass more times than I can count. Has anyone had any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/960594728410

    Texted last night and got the menu reply pretty quickly. Then expressed wanting to meet up and didn't get a response until this morning. Made an appointment. Makes me weary. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Her pics look nice. Got me interested. So I tried 2 times, no reply either time, so probably no real or a scam to get deposit, so I did not try again.

    LB.

  14. #35836
    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellas. Long time lurker. Never posted before. This site has save my ass more times than I can count. Has anyone had any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/960594728410

    Texted last night and got the menu reply pretty quickly. Then expressed wanting to meet up and didn't get a response until this morning. Made an appointment. Makes me weary. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Can't say I recommend. I tried setting something up with her and kept getting the run around / ghosted also seems way TGTBT. Seemed sketchy I bailed.

  15. #35835

    New Posting?

    Good morning fellas. Long time lurker. Never posted before. This site has save my ass more times than I can count. Has anyone had any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/960594728410

    Texted last night and got the menu reply pretty quickly. Then expressed wanting to meet up and didn't get a response until this morning. Made an appointment. Makes me weary. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape