Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 41288
-
08-15-24 06:41 #35843Senior Member

Posts: 260Cbj
Was the CBJ your idea? Is bbj an option?
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 06:28 #35842Senior Member

Posts: 114Magically Delious
She's a sweet girl, text was smooth communication thru out, Get there, private residence, has a room mate. Waited in room with her while she finish her makeup. Sweet personality, no rush $$ hh. CBJ, was very good. She's petite, overall good experience, will repeat.
-
08-15-24 06:27 #35841Senior Member

Posts: 260Could be real
Idk about the pictures. The tattoos all line up super well. But if there are other ads under the same number that's a big red flag, but heads up the links you posted are dead.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 06:24 #35840Regular Member

Posts: 5Rush Job
Saw her a few nights ago, yes the hotel is nice but I was severely rushed due to her friend also having date I guess my timing was bad but that's not good business I will not be repeating.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 20:48 #35839Senior Member

Posts: 586I'm calling total BS on this one. Look at those pretty fat titties in the 1st pic. The other 2 pics, not so much. Also, I googled her #. Came up with these. Caveat emptor.
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/Jacks...escorts/other/
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/?area
-
08-14-24 19:23 #35838Senior Member

Posts: 33Curious
Anyone seen her yet? She looks like a good time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/835060526596
-
08-14-24 13:16 #35837Senior Member

Posts: 690Her pics look nice. Got me interested. So I tried 2 times, no reply either time, so probably no real or a scam to get deposit, so I did not try again.
Originally Posted by Parpetson7688
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-14-24 11:33 #35836Senior Member

Posts: 71Can't say I recommend. I tried setting something up with her and kept getting the run around / ghosted also seems way TGTBT. Seemed sketchy I bailed.
Originally Posted by Parpetson7688
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 10:03 #35835Regular Member

Posts: 19New Posting?
Good morning fellas. Long time lurker. Never posted before. This site has save my ass more times than I can count. Has anyone had any experience with this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/960594728410
Texted last night and got the menu reply pretty quickly. Then expressed wanting to meet up and didn't get a response until this morning. Made an appointment. Makes me weary. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
08-14-24 01:40 #35834Senior Member

Posts: 260Comms
She's in that same house with Sophia. Sometimes comms are outstanding, sometimes awful. All I can say is that house has a bizarre vibe. Extremely strange.
Originally Posted by Azmodeus56
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 21:51 #35833Senior Member

Posts: 151Comms
Par for the course. Not all, but many of them are like that. It's now or never. Not too many will reliably plan anything. They are getting who knows how many texts or calls and I suppose have some kind of way to choose their best bet to make coin. Not too mention what kind of mind altering substance my be impairing their wits. This ain't Applebees. Sometimes ya get lucky, and sometime not. There is one I dreamt of a couple times, and since then she is ridiculously hard to get a hold of, and I use different numbers. It's a crapshoot, nature of the beast.
Originally Posted by Azmodeus56
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 18:06 #35832Senior Member

Posts: 423Fun size Latina
I figured to give her a try. Yesterday I messaged her asking where was located in Jville, how much advance did I have to give and rose donation. I was given the information I asked for and she said "I'm available now. I said thet it would be the next day and got an OK. So today I messaged her asking if 11:00 am was ok. No response. A little before 12:00 I received a massage asking what time I wanted I said between 12:30 and 1:00. No response again. I went to the general area she told me about and told her I was in the area. Again no comms. Is she really this hard to get with. I understand she has the pussy and that puts her in command, but is you are advertising this isn't the way to get customers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/latin/new-girlfun-size-latina-904833/428971197097
-
08-13-24 17:24 #35831Senior Member

Posts: 690Typo Sorry
Was typing on my iphone and typed pooped instead of popped, my error, typo, sorry.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
I popped my load in her mouth.
LB.
P.S. I am kinky but I never pooped in a person's mouth.
-
08-13-24 12:21 #35830Senior Member

Posts: 586You sure do get around, my man. But wait, you pooped in her mouth? LOL.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 12:07 #35829Senior Member

Posts: 316Naomi
Meant to post this earlier but was having phone issues. Ruby referred to Naomi. Had seen Naomi post for awhile but don't remember ever seeing a review so never pulled the trigger. Ruby never steeres you wrong so jumped on it. She is the girl in the pics. Sweet and flexible. Not really a talker but takes direction well. Incall is in a nicer hotel. Would recommend and repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/070680997045









Reply With Quote






