Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 1364 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35843

    Cbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    She's a sweet girl, text was smooth communication thru out, Get there, private residence, has a room mate. Waited in room with her while she finish her makeup. Sweet personality, no rush $$ hh. CBJ, was very good. She's petite, overall good experience, will repeat.
    Was the CBJ your idea? Is bbj an option?

  2. #35842

    Magically Delious

    She's a sweet girl, text was smooth communication thru out, Get there, private residence, has a room mate. Waited in room with her while she finish her makeup. Sweet personality, no rush $$ hh. CBJ, was very good. She's petite, overall good experience, will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240815_062236_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  3. #35841

    Could be real

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I'm calling total BS on this one. Look at those pretty fat titties in the 1st pic. The other 2 pics, not so much. Also, I googled her #. Came up with these. Caveat emptor.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/Jacks...escorts/other/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/?area
    Idk about the pictures. The tattoos all line up super well. But if there are other ads under the same number that's a big red flag, but heads up the links you posted are dead.

  4. #35840

    Rush Job

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Meant to post this earlier but was having phone issues. Ruby referred to Naomi. Had seen Naomi post for awhile but don't remember ever seeing a review so never pulled the trigger. Ruby never steeres you wrong so jumped on it. She is the girl in the pics. Sweet and flexible. Not really a talker but takes direction well. Incall is in a nicer hotel. Would recommend and repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/070680997045
    Saw her a few nights ago, yes the hotel is nice but I was severely rushed due to her friend also having date I guess my timing was bad but that's not good business I will not be repeating.

  5. #35839
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? She looks like a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/835060526596
    I'm calling total BS on this one. Look at those pretty fat titties in the 1st pic. The other 2 pics, not so much. Also, I googled her #. Came up with these. Caveat emptor.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/Jacks...escorts/other/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/?area

  6. #35838

    Curious

    Anyone seen her yet? She looks like a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/835060526596

  7. #35837
    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellas. Long time lurker. Never posted before. This site has save my ass more times than I can count. Has anyone had any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/960594728410

    Texted last night and got the menu reply pretty quickly. Then expressed wanting to meet up and didn't get a response until this morning. Made an appointment. Makes me weary. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Her pics look nice. Got me interested. So I tried 2 times, no reply either time, so probably no real or a scam to get deposit, so I did not try again.

    LB.

  8. #35836
    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellas. Long time lurker. Never posted before. This site has save my ass more times than I can count. Has anyone had any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/960594728410

    Texted last night and got the menu reply pretty quickly. Then expressed wanting to meet up and didn't get a response until this morning. Made an appointment. Makes me weary. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Can't say I recommend. I tried setting something up with her and kept getting the run around / ghosted also seems way TGTBT. Seemed sketchy I bailed.

  9. #35835

    New Posting?

    Good morning fellas. Long time lurker. Never posted before. This site has save my ass more times than I can count. Has anyone had any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/960594728410

    Texted last night and got the menu reply pretty quickly. Then expressed wanting to meet up and didn't get a response until this morning. Made an appointment. Makes me weary. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  10. #35834

    Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus56  [View Original Post]
    I figured to give her a try. Yesterday I messaged her asking where was located in Jville, how much advance did I have to give and rose donation. I was given the information I asked for and she said "I'm available now. I said thet it would be the next day and got an OK. So today I messaged her asking if 11:00 am was ok. No response. A little before 12:00 I received a massage asking what time I wanted I said between 12:30 and 1:00. No response again. I went to the general area she told me about and told her I was in the area. Again no comms. Is she really this hard to get with. I understand she has the pussy and that puts her in command, but is you are advertising this isn't the way to get customers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/latin/new-girlfun-size-latina-904833/428971197097
    She's in that same house with Sophia. Sometimes comms are outstanding, sometimes awful. All I can say is that house has a bizarre vibe. Extremely strange.

  11. #35833

    Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus56  [View Original Post]
    I figured to give her a try. Yesterday I messaged her asking where was located in Jville, how much advance did I have to give and rose donation. I was given the information I asked for and she said "I'm available now. I said thet it would be the next day and got an OK. So today I messaged her asking if 11:00 am was ok. No response. A little before 12:00 I received a massage asking what time I wanted I said between 12:30 and 1:00. No response again. I went to the general area she told me about and told her I was in the area. Again no comms. Is she really this hard to get with. I understand she has the pussy and that puts her in command, but is you are advertising this isn't the way to get customers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/latin/new-girlfun-size-latina-904833/428971197097
    Par for the course. Not all, but many of them are like that. It's now or never. Not too many will reliably plan anything. They are getting who knows how many texts or calls and I suppose have some kind of way to choose their best bet to make coin. Not too mention what kind of mind altering substance my be impairing their wits. This ain't Applebees. Sometimes ya get lucky, and sometime not. There is one I dreamt of a couple times, and since then she is ridiculously hard to get a hold of, and I use different numbers. It's a crapshoot, nature of the beast.

  12. #35832

    Fun size Latina

    I figured to give her a try. Yesterday I messaged her asking where was located in Jville, how much advance did I have to give and rose donation. I was given the information I asked for and she said "I'm available now. I said thet it would be the next day and got an OK. So today I messaged her asking if 11:00 am was ok. No response. A little before 12:00 I received a massage asking what time I wanted I said between 12:30 and 1:00. No response again. I went to the general area she told me about and told her I was in the area. Again no comms. Is she really this hard to get with. I understand she has the pussy and that puts her in command, but is you are advertising this isn't the way to get customers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/latin/new-girlfun-size-latina-904833/428971197097

  13. #35831

    Typo Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    You sure do get around, my man. But wait, you pooped in her mouth? LOL.
    Was typing on my iphone and typed pooped instead of popped, my error, typo, sorry.

    I popped my load in her mouth.

    LB.

    P.S. I am kinky but I never pooped in a person's mouth.

  14. #35830
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to fuck some tight pussy, but I was bored seeing the providers I usually see. I am in this hobby because I like new pussy to fuck if I wanted a regular to fuck, that is the same ole pussy, then I would get married instead of seeing our local doped-out providers. That is why when I get a pm asking who I regularly see, I reply no one, because I do not see any pussy regularly! I enjoy fucking different pussy and sucking on a different set of tits. I guess I am a bit weird in more ways than one.

    I tried some new pussy on STG, that is not new postings but meaning pussy I had not fucked yet. Damn, there was so little to pick from in that category, but I had fucked most of the pussy I was looking at. I tried 2 ads, but no reply. Damn, I really wanted to cum too! So, I decided to go for a BBBJ with CIM and swallow. Why swallow? Because I do not like my cum spit out like sour milk, I want her to swallow all of it. Nope she does not have to say yum etc., just swallow instead of spitting me out!

    I decided to look for a girl that had not tasted my cock before, a new mouth. I found Heaven, she only does cardates for incall, not my favorite, but I never had my cock in her mouth before, so what the hell. Setting up the dream she tried to tell me a BJ instead of fucking is extra cost. Since I wanted bb and cim, I was fine to play her game.
    You sure do get around, my man. But wait, you pooped in her mouth? LOL.

  15. #35829

    Naomi

    Meant to post this earlier but was having phone issues. Ruby referred to Naomi. Had seen Naomi post for awhile but don't remember ever seeing a review so never pulled the trigger. Ruby never steeres you wrong so jumped on it. She is the girl in the pics. Sweet and flexible. Not really a talker but takes direction well. Incall is in a nicer hotel. Would recommend and repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/070680997045

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape