Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 16676
-
08-14-24 15:06 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 97Cheers, thanks for the info. Happy to know she's the real deal.
Originally Posted by TrapShooter01
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 14:42 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 43Lexi Love the Last One
The one that goes with this link is Lexi Love https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/278005567903.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
"Great looking body, but the retouching on some of the pix has me thinking catfish, handler, or some other issue. Anyone seen her?
I have seen her twice in the last week. She is a nice girl. We had a nice conversation and she said that she gets a lot of calls but 99% of the guys that call or text her are pigs with the way they talk. So my words of wisdom would be to talk to her politely and you will probably be able to set something up.
Trapshooter.
-
08-14-24 11:12 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 97Visiting Madison
Going to be visiting from Milwaukee tomorrow. Any feedback on these ladies? Any of them worth a visit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/994720298796
-- I like the MILF type, she's short and cute.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/685048713851
-- this one seems sane and discreet over email, any first-hand experience? Budget friendly too.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/714949285587
-- Dig her look, soft and curvy. Responded enthusiastically via text. Edit: Her ad seems to be down, but her number is (515) 388-2108. Photo attached
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/278005567903
-- Great looking body, but the retouching on some of the pix has me thinking catfish, handler, or some other issue. Anyone seen her?
-
08-13-24 00:07 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 206SKIP / PASS.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
She was much bigger in person and took the cash offered no service and said time was up.
Would not repeat.
-
08-12-24 21:21 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 800Yeah, too bad. For a big girl she's cute, I was considering, but poor service is always the killer.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 17:12 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 263Don't waste your time or your money.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 13:56 #15125Senior Member

Posts: 338Xena
I saw Xena shortly after she hit the local scene a couple of years ago. She was never slim, but was curvy and voluptuous in a good way. I saw her three times afterwards, and unfortunately, each time she was noticeably heavier than the one before, to the point where thick is a more accurate description than curvy.
Originally Posted by Mfdvr
[View Original Post]
I agree though that she's still much better than most of what's in Madison, especially on STG.
-
08-11-24 09:02 #15124Senior Member

Posts: 772Bree
Read my review - "No Satisfaction Bree".
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 08:21 #15123Senior Member

Posts: 187American Parkway blonde
Does anyone know anything about this no name blonde?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/312088089683
-
08-10-24 19:32 #15122Senior Member

Posts: 77Xena
I have not seen her lately, but have always found her to be a beautiful sweet provider. Unlike most of the options in the Madison area. So it would be wise to be kind to one of the few good ones.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 17:56 #15121Senior Member

Posts: 48Eva this time
I saw her a few times a few months ago. She's fine, but it very much feels like a service. Every minor thing is an upcharge, and I wasn't looking for anything extreme or unreasonable. She's very talkative, if you're into that. I probably won't repeat again, but I think she's probably worth a visit if you're into her look and general service. You can DM me for details if you'd like.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 17:32 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 200Refuse to pay until you're in the room, checked the bathroom for "friends", and she's naked. If she won't play along or anything feels hinky, GTFO.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 10:49 #15119Regular Member

Posts: 3Valerie
What did you find? I have seen her before with no issue.
Originally Posted by StaceysMom23
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 22:04 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 434Eva
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/982954802668
Anyone seen Eva this time around? I thought there was a review somewhere, but my search comes up empty.
-
08-06-24 18:06 #15117Senior Member

Posts: 508Same
I reviewed her previously before also and had fun. This time the weight added, and aging look just made me pass for sure. I stand by my 55 year old statement though.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






