Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15131
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapShooter01  [View Original Post]
    The one that goes with this link is Lexi Love https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/278005567903.

    "Great looking body, but the retouching on some of the pix has me thinking catfish, handler, or some other issue. Anyone seen her?

    I have seen her twice in the last week. She is a nice girl. We had a nice conversation and she said that she gets a lot of calls but 99% of the guys that call or text her are pigs with the way they talk. So my words of wisdom would be to talk to her politely and you will probably be able to set something up.

    Trapshooter.
    Cheers, thanks for the info. Happy to know she's the real deal.

  2. #15130

    Lexi Love the Last One

    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    Going to be visiting from Milwaukee tomorrow. Any feedback on these ladies? Any of them worth a visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/994720298796

    -- I like the MILF type, she's short and cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/685048713851

    -- this one seems sane and discreet over email, any first-hand experience? Budget friendly too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/714949285587

    -- Dig her look, soft and curvy. Responded enthusiastically via text. Edit: Her ad seems to be down, but her number is ‪(515) 388-2108‬. Photo attached

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/278005567903

    -- Great looking body, but the retouching on some of the pix has me thinking catfish, handler, or some other issue. Anyone seen her?
    The one that goes with this link is Lexi Love https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/278005567903.

    "Great looking body, but the retouching on some of the pix has me thinking catfish, handler, or some other issue. Anyone seen her?

    I have seen her twice in the last week. She is a nice girl. We had a nice conversation and she said that she gets a lot of calls but 99% of the guys that call or text her are pigs with the way they talk. So my words of wisdom would be to talk to her politely and you will probably be able to set something up.

    Trapshooter.

  3. #15129

    Visiting Madison

    Going to be visiting from Milwaukee tomorrow. Any feedback on these ladies? Any of them worth a visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/994720298796

    -- I like the MILF type, she's short and cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/685048713851

    -- this one seems sane and discreet over email, any first-hand experience? Budget friendly too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/714949285587

    -- Dig her look, soft and curvy. Responded enthusiastically via text. Edit: Her ad seems to be down, but her number is ‪(515) 388-2108‬. Photo attached

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/278005567903

    -- Great looking body, but the retouching on some of the pix has me thinking catfish, handler, or some other issue. Anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1be5da8a837bf2457721d56f517db525_f.jpg‎  

  4. #15128
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this no name blonde?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/312088089683
    SKIP / PASS.

    She was much bigger in person and took the cash offered no service and said time was up.

    Would not repeat.

  5. #15127
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or your money.
    Yeah, too bad. For a big girl she's cute, I was considering, but poor service is always the killer.

  6. #15126
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this no name blonde?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/312088089683
    Don't waste your time or your money.

  7. #15125

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfdvr  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her lately, but have always found her to be a beautiful sweet provider. Unlike most of the options in the Madison area. So it would be wise to be kind to one of the few good ones.
    I saw Xena shortly after she hit the local scene a couple of years ago. She was never slim, but was curvy and voluptuous in a good way. I saw her three times afterwards, and unfortunately, each time she was noticeably heavier than the one before, to the point where thick is a more accurate description than curvy.

    I agree though that she's still much better than most of what's in Madison, especially on STG.

  8. #15124

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this no name blonde?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/312088089683
    Read my review - "No Satisfaction Bree".

  9. #15123

    American Parkway blonde

    Does anyone know anything about this no name blonde?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/312088089683

  10. #15122

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    In the dairy-land of America that is a fine cow!
    I have not seen her lately, but have always found her to be a beautiful sweet provider. Unlike most of the options in the Madison area. So it would be wise to be kind to one of the few good ones.

  11. #15121

    Eva this time

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/982954802668

    Anyone seen Eva this time around? I thought there was a review somewhere, but my search comes up empty.
    I saw her a few times a few months ago. She's fine, but it very much feels like a service. Every minor thing is an upcharge, and I wasn't looking for anything extreme or unreasonable. She's very talkative, if you're into that. I probably won't repeat again, but I think she's probably worth a visit if you're into her look and general service. You can DM me for details if you'd like.

  12. #15120
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Ripped me off, took cash from me, went to the hotel to get a room and dissapeared. Pics match the face.
    Refuse to pay until you're in the room, checked the bathroom for "friends", and she's naked. If she won't play along or anything feels hinky, GTFO.

  13. #15119

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceysMom23  [View Original Post]
    https://valerieceline.com/

    I am not from the Madison area, I found her recently and have been doing some homework. It sounds like she either was or is bad news but I wanted to ask incase there is another Valerie in the area that I haven't found in my search. I am based more in the Rockford and Chicago area and would be happy to answer any questions if someone could help me out.
    What did you find? I have seen her before with no issue.

  14. #15118

    Eva

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/982954802668

    Anyone seen Eva this time around? I thought there was a review somewhere, but my search comes up empty.

  15. #15117

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, she was my last STG girl. I gave her a good review. I think you're over-aging by 10 years though.
    I reviewed her previously before also and had fun. This time the weight added, and aging look just made me pass for sure. I stand by my 55 year old statement though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape