Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15085
    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    As much as we appreciate the obvious, a bit more explanation is always nice.

  2. #15084

  3. #15083
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Lola? Can't find anything here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/745358338148
    She walked up to me and she asked me to dance.

    I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said, "Lola".

    L-O-L-A, Lola.

    Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola.

  4. #15082
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Paradise Nw couldn't decide what smelled worse mouth or vagina. NO WAY. NW.
    Paradise is a sweet girl. I have seen several times and she smells great. We are lucky to have her.

  5. #15081

    Lola

    Anyone have any info on Lola? Can't find anything here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/745358338148

  6. #15080
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Kali has gotten her act together and is worth seeing again? Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/283591390111
    Short answer? No. Maybe one day, if she leaves her circle of "friends".

  7. #15079

    Kali

    Does anyone know if Kali has gotten her act together and is worth seeing again? Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/283591390111

  8. #15078

    Valerie Celine

    https://valerieceline.com/

    I am not from the Madison area, I found her recently and have been doing some homework. It sounds like she either was or is bad news but I wanted to ask incase there is another Valerie in the area that I haven't found in my search. I am based more in the Rockford and Chicago area and would be happy to answer any questions if someone could help me out.

  9. #15077

    Beth

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/729312613488

    Tried meeting her on a couple occasions, first time with one number the qv she wanted was 140 and I was like naw I'm good. Other time I forgot to reply to her and she lowered it and bugged me on that phone number she had dropped it 60 which is fair imo LOL. Was going to say fuck it and go then she said it would be free if I could get her ice and I just kinda laughed to myself like WTF. Blocked her.

    Needless to say she's a odd one and will do anything for any kind of high I guess.

  10. #15076
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawaysw  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available? I can look past her price for that.
    CBJ in my case. I'm not sure if it's standard for her or YMMV.

  11. #15075

    Phone #

    Quote Originally Posted by SjAnderson2  [View Original Post]
    Link please?
    I cannot find a current ad with their number; PM'ed you the operator phone number.

    If anyone else wants it, you can have it. I'm not sure why they don't have an ad posted. Maybe they do with a different #.

    Basic service is 140 for half hour, which isn't bad for madison.

    Edit: I texted the operator about ads and they seemed confused. Oh well, their loss I guess. No wonder the women aren't getting clients.

  12. #15074
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    Cute enough. Not fat. Maybe 30's-40's. Didn't ask name. And sorry, but forgot to ask how much longer she will be here. Speaks and understands very little English.

    Full menu, didn't take much extra to open it up. However. She has a very tiny pussy and I gave up on FS and went for BBBJCIM.

    The hotel is dodgy, but that's pretty much expected for the Asian escorts on the east side.
    Link please?

  13. #15073

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Post a link next time. I'm too lazy to search.
    I think this is the one he is talking about.

    https://tryst.link/escort/honestkitten

  14. #15072
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindzrn88  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this week and never lived up to what her fake reviews say. She is a rush through service provider and not worth the 5 bills she requests. Save up and see Scarlett instead, the best Madison has had in years.
    You mean 1,200/ hr Scarlett? Yeah, I'd love to, but like most guys, I don't have that kind of scratch to blow on this hobby.

  15. #15071
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindzrn88  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this week and never lived up to what her fake reviews say. She is a rush through service provider and not worth the 5 bills she requests. Save up and see Scarlett instead, the best Madison has had in years.
    Post a link next time. I'm too lazy to search.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape