Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 16675
-
08-06-24 10:59 #15115Regular Member

Posts: 12She asks for deposit (mandatory). I think someone reported her as a scam. She has one or two positive ones here but we all think they are fake to lure in another deposit. Just say no to the deposit and keep searching.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 10:19 #15114Senior Member

Posts: 167No Name
This one obviously looks TGTBT. She's posted both in Madison and the Dells. Any reports on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/712671631660
I M.
-
08-05-24 18:05 #15113Senior Member

Posts: 800Too bad, she was my last STG girl. I gave her a good review. I think you're over-aging by 10 years though.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 16:43 #15112Senior Member

Posts: 30April
That's a shame. She goes by April, and she has good word of mouth on here from only a couple years back if you search her name in this thread. Guess she's well past her prime now. I haven't seen her and can't add more than that.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 10:05 #15111Senior Member

Posts: 508I'd avoid
This one is back in the area again. Thought what the heck. Ad says 35 and I already know that was a lie. Door opened and 1) weight was definitely gained 2) I'm guessing 55-57 as she has aged and not in a good way. I "accidentally" left donation in truck and had to go get it. Just my opinion but I would avoid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/012989063955
-
08-05-24 10:02 #15110Senior Member

Posts: 800"Old" Tasha, when related to the business, pretty much nails it. I've never seen her, but used to have some communication with her back in the Quest chat line days. And that's over 20 years ago!
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 03:00 #15109Senior Member

Posts: 206Tasha
Old tasha still out here talked to her on the north side didn't partake but just chatted, apparently snorting heroin these days don't know how long she will be around doing that. Busy with work haven't even looked at skip. Might buy some kinda small camera for my glasses and get some footage of the midwest escapedes. Till I find that probs won't be seeing anyone. Just thought I share tasha status update.
-
08-03-24 09:05 #15108Senior Member

Posts: 508Let us know
Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by HeGetsAround
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 18:06 #15107Senior Member

Posts: 64Might TOFTT
Does anyone have info on this one? She seems legit when texting, but we all know how that can go. Might toftt but wondering if there's any news out there about her:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/320759442360
-
07-31-24 19:28 #15106Senior Member

Posts: 213Thanks
Good info!
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 18:22 #15105Senior Member

Posts: 772Ripped me off, took cash from me, went to the hotel to get a room and dissapeared. Pics match the face.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 18:06 #15104Senior Member

Posts: 213Has anyone tried Melony?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/477031556008
Is this one legit? Any experiences? Thanks!
-
07-31-24 15:24 #15103Senior Member

Posts: 1136Whoever is behind this ad is probably going to try to talk you into video chat and pay upfront. I have not met the person in the pictures but she does look good.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail2424
[View Original Post]
TGTBT?
-
07-31-24 14:30 #15102Senior Member

Posts: 75Report card?
Anyone had the experience before? Appreciate any intel as she looks interesting. Thinking of giving her a try, but thought might check to see any background information that fellow mongers might provide.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/394451801936
-
07-28-24 18:12 #15101Regular Member

Posts: 15Alexa









Reply With Quote





