Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 60896
-
08-10-24 12:47 #57161Senior Member

Posts: 74Bbj / BBFS
What are the best spots that pretty much guarantee BBFS? Or at least BBJ.
-
08-10-24 12:44 #57160Senior Member

Posts: 1456Fs
Not really, go the Korean spas and they all give full service, the Chinese places mostly only do HJ's, every now and again you get lucky, but Korean spas are a sure thing.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 12:38 #57159Regular Member

Posts: 11Lisa
Lisa from ML?
Originally Posted by Asian267
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 16:27 #57158Senior Member

Posts: 124Looking For Help
I'll be in town for two days. Are there any AMPs that offer L2 or FS that is recommended. DMs welcome. Thanks in advance.
-
08-09-24 14:32 #57157Senior Member

Posts: 124L massage Buford Hwy
I was here about a month ago just stopped by for a card. This area is kinda hot, a lot of visibility and people coming in and out of restaurants but it is what it is. I saw 3 girls there and one of them had some nice tits but I wasn't able to get her name cause she was getting a towel for her guy. Does anyone know who I'm talking about? And if they allow UTC? I've mentioned before but running into providers who don't allow but still want high tip. I'd rather not waste my time but she did look good so interested if someone has cracked the code or can recommend somebody here. PMs preferred.
Thanks,
KC.
-
08-09-24 13:54 #57156Senior Member

Posts: 124Yeah I'll never forget how Zoey made me feel. She literally told me UTC was ok but then the whole time she was backing away and flinching when I touched her. Total mood killer. Just say no lady. Idk why she had to make it so awkward.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Yup no reason for you to be here then. LOL.
Maybe when Lily decides to switch it up again. I personally don't think it will happen.
KC.
-
08-08-24 21:21 #57155Senior Member

Posts: 225Harper has the prosthetic leg.
I've seen her 6-8 times. Delia got knocked up and retired.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 19:37 #57154Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea it does suck because back in the day Zoey was a lot of fun. Good massage and HJ. I actually wish I could talk to her and ask what's up but not worth it. I remember going there at the beginning of the year and telling the other girl (who was also there yesterday and opened a door when I arrived) that the past couple times I've been there I was shorted on time. Maybe she got on Zoey about it, but I doubt that.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
Sherie definitely did not deserve a 70 dollar tip. And it looks like I'm not missing anything in the AMP world, What's ironic is that I met up with my #1 Latina later that night. Wish I saved my "fun" for her LOL.
-
08-08-24 15:43 #57153Senior Member

Posts: 62Good Duluth Option
I visited Escape Spa on Sugarloaf today. To my surprise, one of my old ATFs named Lisa was working there. She is always fun and will make you leave very happy. I was beginning to think there was no fun to be had anymore with all of the recent changes. It is good to know there is at least one solid option left.
-
08-08-24 15:27 #57152Senior Member

Posts: 124I think Jenny was the best one there. Heard she got married and retired. Nothing to report at Silk now.
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 15:25 #57151Senior Member

Posts: 124Sounds like Zoey hasn't changed a bit. Shame, she has a nice body but doesn't want anyone to touch it. Seems like more and more providers are not doing UTC but still want 70-80 tips. Just cause house fees go up doesn't mean tips do too.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
The market ain't great right now that's for sure. You haven't missed much.
KC.
-
08-08-24 14:56 #57150Senior Member

Posts: 240Silk Spa in Buckhead
Silk Spa was sold in January, so the crew changed. Jenny got married and moved out of state.
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 14:42 #57149Senior Member

Posts: 69Silk Spa in Buckhead
Anyone been in Silk recently?
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 11:44 #57148Senior Member

Posts: 107Massage
Hey fellas I'm going to be in your city soon. Wanted to see if there is anywhere in the Decatur area that you could recommend to have some fun? Any info would be much appreciated.
-
08-08-24 10:23 #57147Senior Member

Posts: 240From the Shoulders to the Knees
A friend stopped by around 6:30 pm yesterday and said they were packed with people receiving hair services.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




