Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 277 of 3965 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 1277 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 59472
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #55332

    7 M Dunwoody

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a huge LEO presence today (Thursday around 5 pm) in the plaza where they operate with 2 hanging on the balcony by their entrance. Seems like a raid but can't confirm anything.
    I found one arrest of an Asian Female from NY; bonded out at midnight. Doesn't seem there were any Massage Without License citations; Dunwoody PD Incident Report not posted yet.

  2. #55331

    Rule of thumb

    At the very start, point at the clock and say 1 Hour! If less than 50 minutes, point to the clock again and repeat, provided you got your HE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel16  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and had a terrible visit with Sarah. I have been here before and it is a decent place. However, this young girl Sarah gave a mediocre massage, allowed very little touching and on the flip was providing Home Depot service. (Do It Yourself) As always, YMMV comes into play, but in all of my travels she is definitely at the bottom of my list. Anyone else have different intel? Anyone care to recommend a specific lady at Oriental? (Hwy 92 / Cobb) I have already seen Aida and Lilly there, but open to any other suggestions.

  3. #55330

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by LickUmGood  [View Original Post]
    If this is the place on 92 in Woodstock by the pizza place, I would avoid it. The last time I was there it was a rushed level 1 service with no roaming. I paid for an hour and they were telling me it was over in about 30 minutes. I would have made an issue of it but I could hear the place was crowded and didn't know who might be in there.
    Either you guys got no game or they think you're cheapskates or something. They treat me like a king there. Weird.

  4. #55329

    Lookin for a nuru!

    Hello fellow mongers! Ill be visiting atlanta in about 2 weeks and was wondering if there was any recommendation for a great nuru spot?

  5. #55328

    7 M dunwoody

    Just saw a huge LEO presence today (Thursday around 5 pm) in the plaza where they operate with 2 hanging on the balcony by their entrance. Seems like a raid but can't confirm anything.

  6. #55327

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel16  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and had a terrible visit with Sarah. I have been here before and it is a decent place. However, this young girl Sarah gave a mediocre massage, allowed very little touching and on the flip was providing Home Depot service. (Do It Yourself) As always, YMMV comes into play, but in all of my travels she is definitely at the bottom of my list. Anyone else have different intel? Anyone care to recommend a specific lady at Oriental? (Hwy 92 / Cobb) I have already seen Aida and Lilly there, but open to any other suggestions.
    If this is the place on 92 in Woodstock by the pizza place, I would avoid it. The last time I was there it was a rushed level 1 service with no roaming. I paid for an hour and they were telling me it was over in about 30 minutes. I would have made an issue of it but I could hear the place was crowded and didn't know who might be in there.

  7. #55326

    Jenny

    Anyone know where Jenny from silk spa in Buckhead went?

    PMs welcome.

  8. #55325

    Oriental.

    Stopped by and had a terrible visit with Sarah. I have been here before and it is a decent place. However, this young girl Sarah gave a mediocre massage, allowed very little touching and on the flip was providing Home Depot service. (Do It Yourself) As always, YMMV comes into play, but in all of my travels she is definitely at the bottom of my list. Anyone else have different intel? Anyone care to recommend a specific lady at Oriental? (Hwy 92 / Cobb) I have already seen Aida and Lilly there, but open to any other suggestions.

  9. #55324
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    They are all real people but 99.99% of them operate in an orbit that few mongers can accept. Sweet intentions have to be balanced with a cold motivations. A hooker with a heart of gold is a siren song that MANY mongers have fallen for.

    You can find love in a sex shop but it is among the worst places to look for love.
    Well said. That's why I'm over here smh at all the guys apparently blowing up his inbox. Kinda sad.

  10. #55323
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with a regular. Topic of younger or prettier girls came up. Such as Angela and her $1000 stories, etc.

    Anyway she indicated a new, young, cute gal supposed to be in Duluth, possibly at a shop on or around Peachtree that goes by Becky.

    Anyone know of such or what shop?
    Very interested in any new Duluth talent.

  11. #55322
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    They are all real people but 99.99% of them operate in an orbit that few mongers can accept. Sweet intentions have to be balanced with a cold motivations. A hooker with a heart of gold is a siren song that MANY mongers have fallen for.

    You can find love in a sex shop but it is among the worst places to look for love.
    Yup, truer words have never been spoken.....

  12. #55321
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Crashed my inbox.

    I've had four previous girls ask me to move in with them. One was a solid 10.

    They're real people. Some of them anyhow.

    So, yes. Be careful. I think this one is for real though. Sweet.
    They are all real people but 99.99% of them operate in an orbit that few mongers can accept. Sweet intentions have to be balanced with a cold motivations. A hooker with a heart of gold is a siren song that MANY mongers have fallen for.

    You can find love in a sex shop but it is among the worst places to look for love.

  13. #55320

    Wbs

    Anyone been to WBS lately? Would like some Intel on tall Chinese girl. Awesome massage but lots of layers of clothes it seemed. May repeat to see what goes down.

  14. #55319

    Becky?

    Was chatting with a regular. Topic of younger or prettier girls came up. Such as Angela and her $1000 stories, etc.

    Anyway she indicated a new, young, cute gal supposed to be in Duluth, possibly at a shop on or around Peachtree that goes by Becky.

    Anyone know of such or what shop?

  15. #55318
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Good lordy.
    Whoever this girl is, I'm sure her place is about to be flooded with mongers LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape