Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 60896
-
08-04-24 13:48 #57131Senior Member

Posts: 283Cici Massage Spring Sandy Springs
Recently met Cici. Aka the new girl.
Others here have described her as young and petite. I'm not sure I'd describe her that way.
Massage was standard, finish was a little uncomfortable.
Wish I could find someone who is truly young and petite.
-
08-04-24 13:16 #57130Senior Member

Posts: 65You might be referring to Delia. She's the one with prosthetic legs. I've seen Harper twice, once was doubles session with Delia.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 10:05 #57129Senior Member

Posts: 357She's probably a pushover
At the very least, she's only got one foot in when she stands on business.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 09:47 #57128Senior Member

Posts: 86Harper
SHE HAS A FAKE LEG MAN. Don't FORGET THAT PART.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 19:33 #57127Senior Member

Posts: 225Yes, Harper is the former cheerleader
Nice petite figure with after-market C's. As wild and naughty as you and your wallet want her to be.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 18:20 #57126Senior Member

Posts: 4061Drove by there this morning. Even the sign outside is no longer there. What will become of Grace?
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 13:51 #57125Senior Member

Posts: 47Royal Spa Oakcliff
Is this place still open? Other sites indicate it is but nowhere to be found on GMaps.
-
08-03-24 10:24 #57124Senior Member

Posts: 757I'm not surprised as it was a very open, high profile location. I know way too many people that work in that area.
Originally Posted by CVilleCurious
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 06:16 #57123Senior Member

Posts: 297Name
Message me her name please.
Originally Posted by SuppaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 15:35 #57122Senior Member

Posts: 50Duluth roundup
May:
Good and strong massage with back walking! Gave 2 tries, both times legit. Hoping for luck when towel was off back, but I was wrong.
Lotus:
Got GILF, L2. 90 minutes. 9+. 6.
New Life:
Young and pretty therapist called Ling but legit, was not even massaging Glutes until I asked for it. Strong hands and good massage!
-
08-01-24 10:54 #57121Senior Member

Posts: 76Ivy
I have been ivy last week and seen Dani. She is young and slim girl.
Originally Posted by NYCLuvr
[View Original Post]
She nice and friendly after paid. 30 mins massage 0. 6 and whole naked + MT L1 1. 0 (did I paid too much?
Also if you want little mature woman go to heavenly feel.
-
08-01-24 09:58 #57120Senior Member

Posts: 120Buckhead
Ivy massage on Cheshire Bridge Rd is probably your best bet. "Younger" ladies and very friendly service. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 12:08 #57119Senior Member

Posts: 63L1 Finish Near Buckhead?
I'm coming to town for business and am looking for somewhere with a legit 60-minute massage with an L1 finish from a cute girl. Any good options near buckhead? I'm seeing lots of reports on full-service but not what I'm looking for. Most of the ads I see are for far away too. Would love any help. I'll have a rental car so I can drive out a bit, just not trying to drive an hour or so to roll the dice.
-
07-31-24 10:06 #57118Senior Member

Posts: 62No fun in Roswell anymnore. Never in Alpharetta
Not anymore.
Originally Posted by Lk1096
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 09:12 #57117Regular Member

Posts: 18Yuki No More
Decided to pop by Yuki yesterday. Pulled into QT to hit the ATM and noticed the place looked shuttered. Google now says Permanently Closed. That sucks.










Reply With Quote



