Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 10417
-
09-13-24 20:41 #10177Senior Member

Posts: 653If your looking for white girls solid gold on the west side is your best bet. Any time I went to solid gold club it's all American girls. Typically 70 percent white, with that being said they won't be super attractive heck they look boring looking to me. But if you find something you like well good for you.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 06:24 #10176Senior Member

Posts: 69Sins and DH
Went into Sins the other day and there were two white girls and the rest were Latina. That was the day shift. And last time I went to Sins, also day shift, there was one white girl but some dude was taking all of her time. There's a second white girl there during the day too but I've only seen her from afar, she's often taken too. So I think they're sought after and you just got to be patient til the first guy slips away to the bathroom or leaves LOL.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 02:27 #10175Senior Member

Posts: 154Not in Jacksonville since the dance license requirements. Closed your going to get for a lot of white girls is daytona.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 17:12 #10174Senior Member

Posts: 231Where are the white girls at?
Which club has the fewest aggressive Latinas?
In the past I'd have the best experience meeting some normal chill American girls that I genuinely liked talking to at Emperor's, but the last couple times I went I had (unattractive) Latinas putting on the pressure to go straight to the back for overpriced dances.
-
09-03-24 21:22 #10173Senior Member

Posts: 69She's legit
Her name is Paradise or something like that and she's a great woman. She offers extras but you've got to go in the back back which I believe is like 50 bucks opposed to the 30 for the front back. Not sure how much she charges on top of that for said-extras but I imagine it's worth it.
Originally Posted by JaxGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 22:06 #10172Senior Member

Posts: 73Sins Cheyenne
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by CraigHarper
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 19:07 #10171Senior Member

Posts: 653The best clubs you want to visit will be on the south side. So pretty much where wackos is. Wackos is considered the best club in North Florida. Most the clubs lately have been filled with cuban women which usually means extras are almost guaranteed. Wackos definitely gives off a more high end feeling with its interior layout.
Originally Posted by TDR923
[View Original Post]
But if that doesn't do it for you can hit up emperors which is down the street big interior and a decent selection for women but the VIP area is some what out there.
And if you don't like that I suggest sins or doll house. I personally prefer doll house more with a better VIP section but sins is bigger. But both are full nude.
-
08-15-24 13:40 #10170Regular Member

Posts: 24Whats the 411
Hey everyone,
I will be in Jacksonville Florida 3 days for work (Sun-Tues) really I'm only working 1 full day but after 3 pm I'm done, so I have a whole 2 days and half of a 3rd day to do as much damage as I can, my budget is pretty flexible but I do want to get the funniest experience I can. If you guys can give me any recommendations on which clubs to definitely hit and what girls to try out that are fun and offer extras I would appreciate it and I can return the favor if you ever go to Chicago or Los Angeles, I have a big list of Clubs (girls and prices) as well as AMPs if that's your thing I can recommend if you ever make the trip out to either one of those two hubs. I have been reading this thread I'm on the 6th page right now but by then I'm not sure if the information is still up to date or people just don't post anymore, if its better for you to private message because you don't want to burn your ATF or your spot please hit my messages. Thank you in Advance!
-
08-07-24 21:34 #10169Senior Member

Posts: 98A $20 spot has always worked for me. Is the menu wide open with her? You can message me if you need to.
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 12:47 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 73It's night shift
I met her in night shift. But she sounded very sick and told she will try to work more often. But no signs of her again!
Originally Posted by BbbSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 22:39 #10167Regular Member

Posts: 3Still on Day Shift?
Originally Posted by Nikj240
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 02:03 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 73Saw her a month ago
I saw her at work a month ago.
Originally Posted by BbbSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 16:44 #10165Senior Member

Posts: 435Right now she's in the hospital she's having seizures. I talked to her mom on this everyday.
Originally Posted by BbbSmith
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 10:51 #10164Regular Member

Posts: 3Envy at Dollhouse
Anyone know what happened to Envy at Dollhouse? Have not seen her is several months.
-
07-31-24 17:51 #10163Senior Member

Posts: 73Sins Cheyenne day shift
Had a great dance with Cheyenne. $. 3 per song. Gave a tip for the gal. She knows what she is doing.
How much is the standard tip these days. Don't want to inflate the market if I can avoid it.












Reply With Quote




