Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Strip Club Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 17 of 695 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 10417
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #10177
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Which club has the fewest aggressive Latinas?

    In the past I'd have the best experience meeting some normal chill American girls that I genuinely liked talking to at Emperor's, but the last couple times I went I had (unattractive) Latinas putting on the pressure to go straight to the back for overpriced dances.
    If your looking for white girls solid gold on the west side is your best bet. Any time I went to solid gold club it's all American girls. Typically 70 percent white, with that being said they won't be super attractive heck they look boring looking to me. But if you find something you like well good for you.

  2. #10176

    Sins and DH

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Which club has the fewest aggressive Latinas?

    In the past I'd have the best experience meeting some normal chill American girls that I genuinely liked talking to at Emperor's, but the last couple times I went I had (unattractive) Latinas putting on the pressure to go straight to the back for overpriced dances.
    Went into Sins the other day and there were two white girls and the rest were Latina. That was the day shift. And last time I went to Sins, also day shift, there was one white girl but some dude was taking all of her time. There's a second white girl there during the day too but I've only seen her from afar, she's often taken too. So I think they're sought after and you just got to be patient til the first guy slips away to the bathroom or leaves LOL.

  3. #10175
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Which club has the fewest aggressive Latinas?

    In the past I'd have the best experience meeting some normal chill American girls that I genuinely liked talking to at Emperor's, but the last couple times I went I had (unattractive) Latinas putting on the pressure to go straight to the back for overpriced dances.
    Not in Jacksonville since the dance license requirements. Closed your going to get for a lot of white girls is daytona.

  4. #10174

    Where are the white girls at?

    Which club has the fewest aggressive Latinas?

    In the past I'd have the best experience meeting some normal chill American girls that I genuinely liked talking to at Emperor's, but the last couple times I went I had (unattractive) Latinas putting on the pressure to go straight to the back for overpriced dances.

  5. #10173

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Chubby cuban with big titties, got a dance and offered extras. I declined, told here didn't have the coins. She let me take my joystick out anyways but I didn't finish and I only wanted one song. 30 coins to play.(Day shift)
    Her name is Paradise or something like that and she's a great woman. She offers extras but you've got to go in the back back which I believe is like 50 bucks opposed to the 30 for the front back. Not sure how much she charges on top of that for said-extras but I imagine it's worth it.

  6. #10172

    Sins Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHarper  [View Original Post]
    A $20 spot has always worked for me. Is the menu wide open with her? You can message me if you need to.
    Sent you a PM.

  7. #10171
    Quote Originally Posted by TDR923  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I will be in Jacksonville Florida 3 days for work (Sun-Tues) really I'm only working 1 full day but after 3 pm I'm done, so I have a whole 2 days and half of a 3rd day to do as much damage as I can, my budget is pretty flexible but I do want to get the funniest experience I can. If you guys can give me any recommendations on which clubs to definitely hit and what girls to try out that are fun and offer extras I would appreciate it and I can return the favor if you ever go to Chicago or Los Angeles, I have a big list of Clubs (girls and prices) as well as AMPs if that's your thing I can recommend if you ever make the trip out to either one of those two hubs. I have been reading this thread I'm on the 6th page right now but by then I'm not sure if the information is still up to date or people just don't post anymore, if its better for you to private message because you don't want to burn your ATF or your spot please hit my messages. Thank you in Advance!
    The best clubs you want to visit will be on the south side. So pretty much where wackos is. Wackos is considered the best club in North Florida. Most the clubs lately have been filled with cuban women which usually means extras are almost guaranteed. Wackos definitely gives off a more high end feeling with its interior layout.

    But if that doesn't do it for you can hit up emperors which is down the street big interior and a decent selection for women but the VIP area is some what out there.

    And if you don't like that I suggest sins or doll house. I personally prefer doll house more with a better VIP section but sins is bigger. But both are full nude.

  8. #10170

    Whats the 411

    Hey everyone,

    I will be in Jacksonville Florida 3 days for work (Sun-Tues) really I'm only working 1 full day but after 3 pm I'm done, so I have a whole 2 days and half of a 3rd day to do as much damage as I can, my budget is pretty flexible but I do want to get the funniest experience I can. If you guys can give me any recommendations on which clubs to definitely hit and what girls to try out that are fun and offer extras I would appreciate it and I can return the favor if you ever go to Chicago or Los Angeles, I have a big list of Clubs (girls and prices) as well as AMPs if that's your thing I can recommend if you ever make the trip out to either one of those two hubs. I have been reading this thread I'm on the 6th page right now but by then I'm not sure if the information is still up to date or people just don't post anymore, if its better for you to private message because you don't want to burn your ATF or your spot please hit my messages. Thank you in Advance!

  9. #10169
    Quote Originally Posted by LikFolk  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dance with Cheyenne. $. 3 per song. Gave a tip for the gal. She knows what she is doing.

    How much is the standard tip these days. Don't want to inflate the market if I can avoid it.
    A $20 spot has always worked for me. Is the menu wide open with her? You can message me if you need to.

  10. #10168

    It's night shift

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbSmith  [View Original Post]
    Still on Day Shift?
    I met her in night shift. But she sounded very sick and told she will try to work more often. But no signs of her again!

  11. #10167
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at work a month ago.
    Still on Day Shift?

  12. #10166

    Saw her a month ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbSmith  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Envy at Dollhouse? Have not seen her is several months.
    I saw her at work a month ago.

  13. #10165
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbSmith  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Envy at Dollhouse? Have not seen her is several months.
    Right now she's in the hospital she's having seizures. I talked to her mom on this everyday.

  14. #10164

    Envy at Dollhouse

    Anyone know what happened to Envy at Dollhouse? Have not seen her is several months.

  15. #10163

    Sins Cheyenne day shift

    Had a great dance with Cheyenne. $. 3 per song. Gave a tip for the gal. She knows what she is doing.

    How much is the standard tip these days. Don't want to inflate the market if I can avoid it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape