Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 695 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10162

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Got a dance from Casey or Kasey. Don't know the spelling. Tall, brunette, fit with big fake titties. She seems a little stuck up at first, but she's actually nice. Don't know about extras. She started with my favorite stripper move, where she puts her head in my lap and flips and shakes her pussy in my face. Smelled good too. I could touch everything but did not attempt fiv. It was 30 coins to play the game.
    (Day shift)
    I only know of one Casey, fits your description except for hair color, but who knows, she may have died it. Haven't seen her in a while. In great shape, very sweet lady, but no extras other than maybe an occasional grab through the shorts.

  2. #10161

    Chubby cuban at Sensations

    Chubby cuban with big titties, got a dance and offered extras. I declined, told here didn't have the coins. She let me take my joystick out anyways but I didn't finish and I only wanted one song. 30 coins to play.(Day shift)

  3. #10160

    Blonde Cuban at Wackos

    Bleach blonde, thick but not fat with huge titties and bright red lips. Came to me at the bar and started playing with the joystick at the bar. Promise me good time. Got back there and told her just a dance, I couldn't donate extra today. She took my joystick out and started jerking playing with it, she said just tip her. Finished and gave 50 coins to play the game. (Day shift)

  4. #10159

    Casey or Kasey at Emperor's

    Got a dance from Casey or Kasey. Don't know the spelling. Tall, brunette, fit with big fake titties. She seems a little stuck up at first, but she's actually nice. Don't know about extras. She started with my favorite stripper move, where she puts her head in my lap and flips and shakes her pussy in my face. Smelled good too. I could touch everything but did not attempt fiv. It was 30 coins to play the game.
    (Day shift)

  5. #10158

    Emperors. Chloe

    Any information on a hot brunette Latina named Chloe? I assume she's Cuban but she looks like she could be Venezuelan. Any info on extras or TO would be appreciated.

  6. #10157

    No idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    There is a short one with long brunette hair name Leyla that is bad ass.
    No idea of spelling but interested in your experience?

  7. #10156

    Bella Dollhouse

    May be a bit of long shot but I would be forever grateful if anyone can give me any details / info / insight on if Bella at Dollhouse offers any extras. Danced with her several times and she hasn't offered. I only ask here bc I've seen several posts saying she does. Any DMs with info would be appreciated!

  8. #10155
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    My normal strip club remains Sinsations, but I do go to the Doll House on occasion, typically after I've struck out at Sins. Last week I decided to go to TDH and earlier in the night, maybe 10 pm. There was the usual cadre of Spanish speakers, but also a mix of white and AA dancers. At one point, I counted everyone and there were 9 dancers and 7 customers. Most of the dancers were fairly overweight. However, there was one thin, young, pretty, in shape, youngish (25 maybe) white dancer there. She had blonde hair. I would have liked to get her naked on stage, but for the hour I was at the club she sat with just one lone chubby older guy. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If, yes, then would you please I'd her if possible. If she's known to any of you, does she provide extras in the VIP? As always, your assistance is greatly appreciated..
    Both Brittany and Montana fit that description.

  9. #10154

    You sure on the name?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfaGoodTrip  [View Original Post]
    Like the looks, dances are ok, wondering if anyone has experienced TO?
    There is a short one with long brunette hair name Leyla that is bad ass.

  10. #10153

    Montana

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    My normal strip club remains Sinsations, but I do go to the Doll House on occasion, typically after I've struck out at Sins. Last week I decided to go to TDH and earlier in the night, maybe 10 pm. There was the usual cadre of Spanish speakers, but also a mix of white and AA dancers. At one point, I counted everyone and there were 9 dancers and 7 customers. Most of the dancers were fairly overweight. However, there was one thin, young, pretty, in shape, youngish (25 maybe) white dancer there. She had blonde hair. I would have liked to get her naked on stage, but for the hour I was at the club she sat with just one lone chubby older guy. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If, yes, then would you please I'd her if possible. If she's known to any of you, does she provide extras in the VIP? As always, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks again.

    Shaggy.
    I think I saw this chick you're describing last night, short-ish blonde hair. I didn't get to get a dance with her, she seemed to have been hanging out with her regulars. All I know her name was Montana, she seems to be new.

  11. #10152
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've looked under abbreviations and cannot find it.

    What does tldr stand for?
    Too Long Didn't Read.

  12. #10151

    Doll House Question

    My normal strip club remains Sinsations, but I do go to the Doll House on occasion, typically after I've struck out at Sins. Last week I decided to go to TDH and earlier in the night, maybe 10 pm. There was the usual cadre of Spanish speakers, but also a mix of white and AA dancers. At one point, I counted everyone and there were 9 dancers and 7 customers. Most of the dancers were fairly overweight. However, there was one thin, young, pretty, in shape, youngish (25 maybe) white dancer there. She had blonde hair. I would have liked to get her naked on stage, but for the hour I was at the club she sat with just one lone chubby older guy. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If, yes, then would you please I'd her if possible. If she's known to any of you, does she provide extras in the VIP? As always, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks again.

    Shaggy.

  13. #10150

    Wacko's short brunette Cuban- Leah?

    Like the looks, dances are ok, wondering if anyone has experienced TO?

  14. #10149
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've looked under abbreviations and cannot find it.

    What does tldr stand for?
    TL: DR is a standard internet / forum abbreviation meaning To Long: Didn't Read. Essentially the Cliff's Notes version of the post.

  15. #10148

    I've looked under abbreviations and cannot find it

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134  [View Original Post]
    Distinguished gentlemen, may it please the Forum: Did another dive into the establishments known as Sinsations and Doll House, and I present to you a dream I had.

    First stop was at Sinsations, hoping to see the girls that I saw last time I visited, since I had a great time. I paid the cover, got myself a water, and sat at the bar. The place was still very clean and the people there were very friendly. Although I didn't see the girls I met last time, I did have the pleasure of meeting Vallery, a very clean blonde in great shape, around a B-cup. After some great conversation about her hobbies outside of work, she asked if I wanted a dance, which I was happy to do for one song. She had the courtesy to sit on my lap and wait for the currently playing song to finish up before really starting. Wonderful dancer, just didn't allow FIV, kissing, or going to crazy on the nipples; solid standard dance. I asked what days she normally comes in, and she ended up giving me her number. She does have a boyfriend, so I presume extras were off the table. Haven't seen any extras take place at Sinsations thus far, but I may need to pay it more visits to be sure.

    Second stop at Doll House was a totally different story. This time, after doing some research on previous posts, I figured I'd give the place a call before showing up to ask if Harley and / or Renee were there, and they confirmed that they were. Like I said in my previous review, Doll House is an older-looking establishment that is showing its age, not as clean as Sinsations, but it's not a dump in any way and it gets the job done whilst being adequately clean.
    I've looked under abbreviations and cannot find it.

    What does tldr stand for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape