Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4436
-
08-08-24 14:22 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 29Ironic
That's interesting, I didn't hear about that. I'll PM you some more info. Ironically I just posted over in escort reports asking for details on your neck of the woods.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 10:15 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 218Orlando
Apparently spring and gardenia is temp closed. Do you know the cross street of which Tokyo massage they refer to? I don't want to get it wrong when I go there in a few weeks. ( This is Tong, name change)
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 21:51 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 844Eastern Massage Spa - Location
Click the red link in the post quoted below:
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 17:05 #3203Senior Member

Posts: 218Location
Google "Lotsa Lobster" in Sarasota off tamiami trail. It's in the same strip mall.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 11:09 #3202Senior Member

Posts: 313Eastern
Can someone please tell me where Eastern is located? PM is fine. Much appreciated.
-
08-04-24 16:25 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 218Rotation
Agree, I went July 6 and that was YUyu. Missed lucky and grae by 3 days or so.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
Would you repeat?
-
08-04-24 15:36 #3200Senior Member

Posts: 201Monthly
I believe Eastern in on a monthly rotation. Bella said she was there for the month.
Originally Posted by RavenousRick
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 11:58 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 123Talent
Did they mention when talent was rotating?
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 10:52 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 218Curious if you been there to see Yuyu and Joy. Yuyu has a tiny spare tire around her stomach.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
Decent hips. No boobs (Bs at best) and not shaven.
If this isn't her I'll def go check it out Monday and try for $. 6 for tip and the hour.
-
08-04-24 06:47 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 201New Lineup
Gents. I took one for the team and made the trip up to Eastern. Bella and Judy are there this month. I walked in and was prepared to walk out if standards weren't met. I drew Bella who is probably older than I would like (mid-late 40's?) but being Asian she looks 35. She was wearing a reveling dress as she is well endowed. She's about 5'5" and a little on the thicker side but not in a bad way. I needed an itch scratched so I was in. She asked if I need the TS and I of course obliged. The services was pretty good in the TS as there was the body slide, TUMA, and light BBBJ. She did do this little kind of annoying thing where she had water in her mouth and she made a slurping sound as she kissed all over, this went on for a few minutes. Back to the room and she asked for donation and I gave $. 8 on top of the hour house fee. It seems $$ was the expectation before, but Bella wasn't quite up to the standards that I experienced with Grace a couple months back. She did not try and negotiate but she did ask if I wanted two girls for another $ but I didn't have the funds and declined. She brings Judy to the door who appears similar in age and endowment, but perhaps a little less thick. Either girl is a little above average for an AMP IMO. Not stunning, but not bad either. I again explain that I didn't have the funds and said next time. On to the main event.
Performance was pretty good with TUMA, BBBJ, offered 69, CG, DOGGY, and finished in MISH. No complaints on the performance and still had 20 minutes left. She actually gave a solid massage for the remainder of the time and she used 55 minutes of the 60. We've all been to places where they cut you 10-15 minutes short which does not leave a good taste in your mouth and often have to tell the provider that there is still time left.
Overall no complaints and would return. The attitude and service here make the trip worthwhile to me as I've been to some of the great spots around the state and nothing in my neck of the woods really gets it done for me. I would like to try Judy next time to see what that's all about.
-
08-03-24 15:40 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 218Skills
I agree skills were def not lacking. But visuals weren't great the best to my eyes! Maybe I'm spoiled and saw the cream or the crop and don't want to settle. I will see come Monday.
Originally Posted by Jada135
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 20:21 #3195Regular Member

Posts: 10Yuyu
Yuyu def gives a great BJ yes she over acts but man she sucked the sould out of me.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 16:51 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 201Concerning
Well I believe I read it was Yuyu and Joy last month and reviews weren't great. Since it would appear Yuyu is still there, I'm concerned the current lineup my not be up to par with what has been customary. If I make the trip I will report back.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 10:30 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 218Recon mission
Go and let us know please 😂. I was going to hit it up Monday but was going to call first of course. I won't go unless I know new names are real. Not rebranded LOL.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 09:15 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 480As of Thursday (yesterday)
A message from a pal told me still Yuyu and Judy. If you get different info please share.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




