Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 296 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4436
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3206

    Ironic

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Apparently spring and gardenia is temp closed. Do you know the cross street of which Tokyo massage they refer to? I don't want to get it wrong when I go there in a few weeks. ( This is Tong, name change)
    That's interesting, I didn't hear about that. I'll PM you some more info. Ironically I just posted over in escort reports asking for details on your neck of the woods.

  2. #3205

    Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tonggi, the spa in which I saw Lucky back in March is called Let's Relax Massage. Same format and the ladies there were all 8's and 9's like Lucky. Used to be called Spring massage. HTH.

    XXXX Crystal Clear Ln, Orlando, FL.
    Apparently spring and gardenia is temp closed. Do you know the cross street of which Tokyo massage they refer to? I don't want to get it wrong when I go there in a few weeks. ( This is Tong, name change)

  3. #3204

    Eastern Massage Spa - Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please tell me where Eastern is located? PM is fine. Much appreciated.
    Click the red link in the post quoted below:

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    For a Google Maps location of "Eastern Massage & Spa" CLICK HERE!.

    As noted in a previous response, it's in a small strip plaza on the west side of Tamiami Trail a couple of doors south of the "Lotsa Lobster" seafood market. The plaza is in front of a large Hudson's Furniture Store. You can also search Google on the exact full name of the spa, as given above.

  4. #3203

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please tell me where Eastern is located? PM is fine. Much appreciated.
    Google "Lotsa Lobster" in Sarasota off tamiami trail. It's in the same strip mall.

  5. #3202

    Eastern

    Can someone please tell me where Eastern is located? PM is fine. Much appreciated.

  6. #3201

    Rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    I believe Eastern in on a monthly rotation. Bella said she was there for the month.
    Agree, I went July 6 and that was YUyu. Missed lucky and grae by 3 days or so.

    Would you repeat?

  7. #3200

    Monthly

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenousRick  [View Original Post]
    Did they mention when talent was rotating?
    I believe Eastern in on a monthly rotation. Bella said she was there for the month.

  8. #3199

    Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I took one for the team and made the trip up to Eastern. Bella and Judy are there this month. I walked in and was prepared to walk out if standards weren't met. I drew Bella who is probably older than I would like (mid-late 40's?) but being Asian she looks 35. She was wearing a reveling dress as she is well endowed. She's about 5'5" and a little on the thicker side but not in a bad way. I needed an itch scratched so I was in. She asked if I need the TS and I of course obliged. The services was pretty good in the TS as there was the body slide, TUMA, and light BBBJ. She did do this little kind of annoying thing where she had water in her mouth and she made a slurping sound as she kissed all over, this went on for a few minutes. Back to the room and she asked for donation and I gave $. 8 on top of the hour house fee. It seems $$ was the expectation before, but Bella wasn't quite up to the standards that I experienced with Grace a couple months back. She did not try and negotiate but she did ask if I wanted two girls for another $ but I didn't have the funds and declined. She brings Judy to the door who appears similar in age and endowment, but perhaps a little less thick. Either girl is a little above average for an AMP IMO. Not stunning, but not bad either. I again explain that I didn't have the funds and said next time. On to the main event.

    Performance was pretty good with TUMA, BBBJ, offered 69, CG, DOGGY, and finished in MISH. No complaints on the performance and still had 20 minutes left. She actually gave a solid massage for the remainder of the time and she used 55 minutes of the 60. We've all been to places where they cut you 10-15 minutes short which does not leave a good taste in your mouth and often have to tell the provider that there is still time left.

    Overall no complaints and would return. The attitude and service here make the trip worthwhile to me as I've been to some of the great spots around the state and nothing in my neck of the woods really gets it done for me. I would like to try Judy next time to see what that's all about.
    Did they mention when talent was rotating?

  9. #3198
    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I took one for the team and made the trip up to Eastern. Bella and Judy are there this month. I walked in and was prepared to walk out if standards weren't met. I drew Bella who is probably older than I would like (mid-late 40's?) but being Asian she looks 35. She was wearing a reveling dress as she is well endowed. She's about 5'5" and a little on the thicker side but not in a bad way. I needed an itch scratched so I was in. She asked if I need the TS and I of course obliged. The services was pretty good in the TS as there was the body slide, TUMA, and light BBBJ. She did

    Overall no complaints and would return. The attitude and service here make the trip worthwhile to me as I've been to some of the great spots around the state and nothing in my neck of the woods really gets it done for me. I would like to try Judy next time to see what that's all about.
    Curious if you been there to see Yuyu and Joy. Yuyu has a tiny spare tire around her stomach.

    Decent hips. No boobs (Bs at best) and not shaven.

    If this isn't her I'll def go check it out Monday and try for $. 6 for tip and the hour.

  10. #3197

    New Lineup

    Gents. I took one for the team and made the trip up to Eastern. Bella and Judy are there this month. I walked in and was prepared to walk out if standards weren't met. I drew Bella who is probably older than I would like (mid-late 40's?) but being Asian she looks 35. She was wearing a reveling dress as she is well endowed. She's about 5'5" and a little on the thicker side but not in a bad way. I needed an itch scratched so I was in. She asked if I need the TS and I of course obliged. The services was pretty good in the TS as there was the body slide, TUMA, and light BBBJ. She did do this little kind of annoying thing where she had water in her mouth and she made a slurping sound as she kissed all over, this went on for a few minutes. Back to the room and she asked for donation and I gave $. 8 on top of the hour house fee. It seems $$ was the expectation before, but Bella wasn't quite up to the standards that I experienced with Grace a couple months back. She did not try and negotiate but she did ask if I wanted two girls for another $ but I didn't have the funds and declined. She brings Judy to the door who appears similar in age and endowment, but perhaps a little less thick. Either girl is a little above average for an AMP IMO. Not stunning, but not bad either. I again explain that I didn't have the funds and said next time. On to the main event.

    Performance was pretty good with TUMA, BBBJ, offered 69, CG, DOGGY, and finished in MISH. No complaints on the performance and still had 20 minutes left. She actually gave a solid massage for the remainder of the time and she used 55 minutes of the 60. We've all been to places where they cut you 10-15 minutes short which does not leave a good taste in your mouth and often have to tell the provider that there is still time left.

    Overall no complaints and would return. The attitude and service here make the trip worthwhile to me as I've been to some of the great spots around the state and nothing in my neck of the woods really gets it done for me. I would like to try Judy next time to see what that's all about.

  11. #3196

    Skills

    Quote Originally Posted by Jada135  [View Original Post]
    Yuyu def gives a great BJ yes she over acts but man she sucked the sould out of me.
    I agree skills were def not lacking. But visuals weren't great the best to my eyes! Maybe I'm spoiled and saw the cream or the crop and don't want to settle. I will see come Monday.

  12. #3195

    Yuyu

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Well I believe I read it was Yuyu and Joy last month and reviews weren't great. Since it would appear Yuyu is still there, I'm concerned the current lineup my not be up to par with what has been customary. If I make the trip I will report back.
    Yuyu def gives a great BJ yes she over acts but man she sucked the sould out of me.

  13. #3194

    Concerning

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    A message from a pal told me still Yuyu and Judy. If you get different info please share.
    Well I believe I read it was Yuyu and Joy last month and reviews weren't great. Since it would appear Yuyu is still there, I'm concerned the current lineup my not be up to par with what has been customary. If I make the trip I will report back.

  14. #3193

    Recon mission

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Eastern to see if they have a new rotation? I called and they weren't too fond of giving out names. I believe she said "Bella and new girl, you stop by" not 100% on the Bella though. , I'm thinking of stopping by this weekend, but it's a bit of a drive for me and would not rather waste my time if the providers aren't up to standard.
    Go and let us know please 😂. I was going to hit it up Monday but was going to call first of course. I won't go unless I know new names are real. Not rebranded LOL.

  15. #3192

    As of Thursday (yesterday)

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Eastern to see if they have a new rotation? I called and they weren't too fond of giving out names. I believe she said "Bella and new girl, you stop by" not 100% on the Bella though. , I'm thinking of stopping by this weekend, but it's a bit of a drive for me and would not rather waste my time if the providers aren't up to standard.
    A message from a pal told me still Yuyu and Judy. If you get different info please share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape