Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 296 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4436
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3086

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    Mia is heavenly, always thought I needed to drive to Orlando to get this type of treatment. Other girl very pretty as well. Anyplace in Sarasota that is as customer service oriented like this place? Does the other places have table showers?
    Would love some more details about mia, I may pay her a visit.

  2. #3085
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    Mia is heavenly, always thought I needed to drive to Orlando to get this type of treatment. Other girl very pretty as well. Anyplace in Sarasota that is as customer service oriented like this place? Does the other places have table showers?
    What is Mia's age range?

  3. #3084

    Eastern, that's all that needs to be said

    Mia is heavenly, always thought I needed to drive to Orlando to get this type of treatment. Other girl very pretty as well. Anyplace in Sarasota that is as customer service oriented like this place? Does the other places have table showers?

  4. #3083

    Mead St

    Mead St. Is Poppin right now.

    Emily, who is all of about 90 pounds has the cutest and tightest rear end I have seen in a minute.

    I was about 10 minutes in before she asked me if she wanted her to put her pussy in my face.

    Yes please, I replied, and it began.

    Her friend joined a few minutes later to help with support and guidance, during some reverse cowgirl action. I did my hour with some of the precious fake moans and squeals and left with the old bottle of water.

    Then the dream was over.

    I have been staying away from the mps but due to lack of attendance on stg I had to resort to this.

    I will being going back for more. And when Emily is done with me, I will tell her to go to stg and teach these damn girls what customer service really looks like.

    For the prices the stg girls are looking for I need Emily's service. Then you can have all my money.

  5. #3082

    Mia Back At Eastern

    Lucky and Sugar are away from Eastern but Mia is back! She was here before in January and I had a great time with her back then and now. Really great to have her back here. Highly recommend.

  6. #3081

    Janette

    Anyone have any experience with Janette? Er ad says she is based out of Tampa but travels here.

    Her ad hints at things. Draping optional, late night visits, overnights. Just curious. Just curious if anyone has seen her at all.

    https://sarasota.craigslist.org/hws/...756620514.html

  7. #3080

    Jenny at Blue Ocean OMG

    My plumber had the pleasure of Jenny today. Killer body and big fake tits. Very similar to Barbara but a better provider overall. Solid massage. Great English and very flirty. She used to dance a strip club in LA. Covered BJ but she offered to cum on her face. Plumber declined and decided to continue the job. He was standing for BJ so she turned around and bent over and game on. Couple positions later finished cowgirl while she was talking dirty. Wonderful experience. Will repeat soon. Damage: house + $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    I have been down for the past week and have hesitated to go to Ocean even though I kept passing it after playing poker down the road every night. Well today was my last day so I decided to give it a try and boy am I glad that I did. Amazing session with Jenny. She is a wonderful provider who is actually super smart, speak English well and knows how to not only provide a very nice FS experience but can also give a hell of a massage! Do yourself a favor and go see her.

    I pad 80 house and gave her my remaining 220 and do not feel one bit bad about "overpaying". She was worth it for down in these parts. She's definitely in her 40's but had an amazing body and nice face. Mm Ds that are great.

    I also met Aby at the end. She came in and asked if I wanted another round. If I had more time I would have gone to my car for the cash. While she is a plane jane she is younger with a super nice body and very flirty.

    This place is great. It's probably good I didnt go earlier or else I would have been in there every night! Until next time!

  8. #3079

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    I have been down for the past week and have hesitated to go to Ocean even though I kept passing it after playing poker down the road every night. We'll today was my last day so I decided to give it a try and boy am I glad that I did. Amazing session with Jenny. She is a wonderful provider who is actually super smart, speak English well and knows how to not only provide a very nice FS experience but can also give a hell of a massage! Do yourself a favor and go see her.

    I pad 80 house and gave her my remaining 220 and do not feel one bit bad about "overpaying". She was worth it for down in these parts. She's definitely in her 40's but had an amazing body and nice face. Mm Ds that are great.

    I also met Aby at the end. She came in and asked if I wanted another round. If I had more time I would have gone to my car for the cash. While she is a plane jane she is younger with a super nice body and very flirty.

    This place is great. It's probably good I didnt go earlier or else I would have been in there every night! Until next time!
    Any details on visit? What did you do etc?

  9. #3078

    Blue Ocean. Jenny

    I have been down for the past week and have hesitated to go to Ocean even though I kept passing it after playing poker down the road every night. We'll today was my last day so I decided to give it a try and boy am I glad that I did. Amazing session with Jenny. She is a wonderful provider who is actually super smart, speak English well and knows how to not only provide a very nice FS experience but can also give a hell of a massage! Do yourself a favor and go see her.

    I pad 80 house and gave her my remaining 220 and do not feel one bit bad about "overpaying". She was worth it for down in these parts. She's definitely in her 40's but had an amazing body and nice face. Mm Ds that are great.

    I also met Aby at the end. She came in and asked if I wanted another round. If I had more time I would have gone to my car for the cash. While she is a plane jane she is younger with a super nice body and very flirty.

    This place is great. It's probably good I didnt go earlier or else I would have been in there every night! Until next time!

  10. #3077

    Eastern Massage & Spa: Location

    Quote Originally Posted by BradMan318  [View Original Post]
    ... can anyone point me in the right direction to the location of this place?
    For a Google Maps location of "Eastern Massage & Spa" CLICK HERE!.

    As noted in a previous response, it's in a small strip plaza facing Tamiami Trail, which is in front of a large Hudson's Furniture Store. You can also search Google on the exact full name of the spa, as given above.

  11. #3076

    Eastern is in the same center as a furniture store, and close to the fireworks place.

    Look on the part of the center that faces Tamiami Trail. Fire station is across the street.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradMan318  [View Original Post]
    Will be down your way tomorrow morning and will have a little extra time on my hands and have been loving all the reports on Eastern and would love to give it a try. I know Lucky and Sugar have left but has anyone seen any new talent that I should ask about?

    Also, can anyone point me in the right direction to the location of this place? Is there a tap room and a fireworks store nearby?

    You can PM if you want. I just don't want to go to the wrong place. I go to most of the spots in Tampa / St Pete area if anyone needs a recommendation while up here.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #3075

    Same as it was years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has tried Star Sauna on 26th in south Bradenton lately. I remember a couple of years ago that this place was mentioned many times on this forum, but I have not seen any reports in quite a while. I was there a couple of years ago and it was a fun time, although the provider was probably in her 50's.
    I personally do not frequent this establishment as its out of my area and better options in the South Sarasota area, but last I heard same lady that's been there forever still provides FS, etc. Last report I got was she was stinky and mean. Do yourself a favor and drive about 6-8 miles further and go to Blue Ocean or Eastern, or once of the other spots in Sarasota. Girls younger and kinder.

  13. #3074

    Star Sauna

    Wondering if anyone has tried Star Sauna on 26th in south Bradenton lately. I remember a couple of years ago that this place was mentioned many times on this forum, but I have not seen any reports in quite a while. I was there a couple of years ago and it was a fun time, although the provider was probably in her 50's.

  14. #3073

    Eastern

    Will be down your way tomorrow morning and will have a little extra time on my hands and have been loving all the reports on Eastern and would love to give it a try. I know Lucky and Sugar have left but has anyone seen any new talent that I should ask about?

    Also, can anyone point me in the right direction to the location of this place? Is there a tap room and a fireworks store nearby?

    You can PM if you want. I just don't want to go to the wrong place. I go to most of the spots in Tampa / St Pete area if anyone needs a recommendation while up here.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #3072

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Goomz  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream about VIP Sauna right down the street. Attendant had a great figure. Nice table shower, walked on back then everything else on table. BBBJ, FS great time. Was a little pricey but I don't do AMP much so not sure what pricey is, was more than I would normally pay for hhr. But was full hour and massage was decent.
    So how much?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape