Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1174
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #109

    Service Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on the new addition? Feel free to message me if you don't want to share on the board. Thank you in advance.
    From what I hear. Hoping she makes it down to Nashville.

  2. #108

    Siena

    Any reviews on the new addition? Feel free to message me if you don't want to share on the board. Thank you in advance.

  3. #107

    Elien

    Well, I broke my Korean Virginity badge.

    Pro's and Con's.

    Pro's, Elien is a very attractive women, very slim, tall, beautifully done man mades, not an ounce of body fat on her.

    Very nice BBBI, responsive to DATY, rides GC like a champ and side doggie.

    Cons.

    Little mechanical. Not a real enthusiast to GFE.

    Also, she was extremely committed to the shower before and after but she wasn't up to any foreplay in the shower. Felt like I got lucky with a Flight Attendant but still told me.

    To keep my seat belt fastened.

    She is very pleasant, no complaints there, but for an hour donation, I expected a little more pizazz.

    I know, YMMV.

  4. #106

    Elien

    I saw Elien. She's absolutely beautiful. Perfect breasts and a tight box. But a bit moody and distant. Not a GFE for me. Good on top, kind of starfished in mish. But she did seem to enjoy the sex and allowed light kissing. Just not bubbly and enthusiastic like Mira.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Scup1958  [View Original Post]
    Thank you kind sir!

  6. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Are you going to the old website? Try good-heaven.com.
    Thank you.

  7. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Indy from LA for a week or so. Can anyone DM me websites for K agencies? You can see all my activity in the LA forums.

    Thank you!
    https://good-heaven.com/

    Enjoy.

  8. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by JCripe  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the website, I get on there and I see no models available?
    Are you going to the old website? Try good-heaven.com.

  9. #101

    Help please!

    Traveling to Indy from LA for a week or so. Can anyone DM me websites for K agencies? You can see all my activity in the LA forums.

    Thank you!

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by HvyGun  [View Original Post]
    If you've never been to a true Asian experience you are missing out. Elien is as pictured on the website and is an absolute beauty. Her English is really good and she is very accommodating. Set up the appointment via text as requested and only thing I will say about that is they will tell you to text at the gate for the code. Don't be like me and wait until you get to the gate to text. The residents don't like waiting. Got to the unit and was greeted by a dream. Short black dress and a hug at the entry. Took me in back and we hopped in the shower to wash the boys. Once cleaned up we went straight to kissing and I got to sample all of her. Switched places and she gave me an excellent BBBJ until I was ready, missionary and standing missionary to finish. Still had a few minutes left so she gave me a massage. Cleaned up in the shower and left. Definitely an experience not to miss.
    What's up with the website, I get on there and I see no models available?

  11. #99
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Elien

    Quote Originally Posted by Noki817  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I went today and she was worth making the trip.
    She's quite tall for a Korean girl. If that's your thing, definitely worth checking out. Really she is way above average in looks, although can be a little reserved until she gets comfortable with you.

  12. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by HvyGun  [View Original Post]
    If you've never been to a true Asian experience you are missing out. Elien is as pictured on the website and is an absolute beauty. Her English is really good and she is very accommodating. Set up the appointment via text as requested and only thing I will say about that is they will tell you to text at the gate for the code. Don't be like me and wait until you get to the gate to text. The residents don't like waiting. Got to the unit and was greeted by a dream. Short black dress and a hug at the entry. Took me in back and we hopped in the shower to wash the boys. Once cleaned up we went straight to kissing and I got to sample all of her. Switched places and she gave me an excellent BBBJ until I was ready, missionary and standing missionary to finish. Still had a few minutes left so she gave me a massage. Cleaned up in the shower and left. Definitely an experience not to miss.
    I agree. I went today and she was worth making the trip.

  13. #97

    Elien

    If you've never been to a true Asian experience you are missing out. Elien is as pictured on the website and is an absolute beauty. Her English is really good and she is very accommodating. Set up the appointment via text as requested and only thing I will say about that is they will tell you to text at the gate for the code. Don't be like me and wait until you get to the gate to text. The residents don't like waiting. Got to the unit and was greeted by a dream. Short black dress and a hug at the entry. Took me in back and we hopped in the shower to wash the boys. Once cleaned up we went straight to kissing and I got to sample all of her. Switched places and she gave me an excellent BBBJ until I was ready, missionary and standing missionary to finish. Still had a few minutes left so she gave me a massage. Cleaned up in the shower and left. Definitely an experience not to miss.

  14. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Does this agency only have one girl at a time?
    Sent you a PM.

  15. #95

    Mira

    Did Mira mention where she was going next? Kind of hoping we keep this trend of sharing Kgirls down South, haha. Thanks for the feedback. Oh and Poppy was nice sensual GFE style. I enjoyed her Jazz playlist.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Mira is 11/10 for me.

    She's hot; you don't get a good reputation in Vegas and LA if you are not.

    Probably more than other providers, she is going to react to you so YMMV. Charm her and see what happens.

    She's leaving soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    LOL dude, tomorrow is her last day. Try and get an appointment. She is hot. If you pass the vibe check, you WILL have a good time. High energy, enthusiastic, and definitely enjoys herself. I had an excellent time, much better than my previous encounter. Did I mention high energy? Bring your A game. As for the outfit, skip it for now. I think she would be down but maybe not right away. The new girl will ' start soon. July 28' (posted on the website).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape