rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1167
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #117
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Ok you have my attention! Haha. How does she compare to the pictures on the site? Did she stick to a routine or allowed you to take the lead? Does not appear to have a TER. Do you think she is a rebrand or possibly a new low key gem straight from Korea?
    100% she is not a fake or a rebrand. The pictures on the site are not her at all. First time in US.

  2. #116

    Tessa Angel More Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tessa today. Best experience I've had. Most girlfriend-like GFE. She is short and bubbly and warm. Big mms, but almost feel natural. Was pleasantly surprised to see tattoos. Clean shaven, tight, tasty kitty. Fantastic BBBJ skills. Very eager to please. Terrible English, but that did not inhibit the fun. Her body reminds me of pornstar CJ Miles, except a smaller ass. Nice curves for such a petite woman, and I never realized how much fun a super short woman could be. Do yourself a favormake some time with her before she leaves in 10 days.
    Here is additional info about Tessa formerly called Angel if you are interested.
    https://www.kfestival.net/angel
    381950.

  3. #115

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    Erin is the best girl GH has had so far and one of the best I've seen anywhere in the US. Don't miss out.
    Ok you have my attention! Haha. How does she compare to the pictures on the site? Did she stick to a routine or allowed you to take the lead? Does not appear to have a TER. Do you think she is a rebrand or possibly a new low key gem straight from Korea?

  4. #114

    Tessa

    Saw Tessa today. Best experience I've had. Most girlfriend-like GFE. She is short and bubbly and warm. Big mms, but almost feel natural. Was pleasantly surprised to see tattoos. Clean shaven, tight, tasty kitty. Fantastic BBBJ skills. Very eager to please. Terrible English, but that did not inhibit the fun.

    Her body reminds me of pornstar CJ Miles, except a smaller ass. Nice curves for such a petite woman, and I never realized how much fun a super short woman could be.

    Do yourself a favor—make some time with her before she leaves in 10 days.

  5. #113
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Erin

    Erin is the best girl GH has had so far and one of the best I've seen anywhere in the US. Don't miss out.

  6. #112

    About good-heaven

    Their prices are a bit high. But because I get the hots after watching K-Pop concert videos, I was eager to play with a young hot Korean babe. But when I texted the screener for kinky service, I was told to go elsewhere and not come back. Never met any Korean babes from that good-heaven site!

  7. #111
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping she stays till Saturday, I was able to see her when I was in Louisville, she is my ATF. I'm heading to Indy this weekend and trying to book 2 hours with her. She does BBBJ, LOL, dfk, and rimming.
    Service queen is the best way to describe her. She wants you to be happy and she will not stop until you are.

    She is also very pretty. Overall 8/10 on the korg scale, which is 29/10 on the local AMP scene in Indy.

    Her last day is tomorrow as she is catching a flight Monday.

  8. #110

    Siena

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    From what I hear. Hoping she makes it down to Nashville.
    I'm hoping she stays till Saturday, I was able to see her when I was in Louisville, she is my ATF. I'm heading to Indy this weekend and trying to book 2 hours with her. She does BBBJ, LOL, dfk, and rimming.

  9. #109

    Service Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on the new addition? Feel free to message me if you don't want to share on the board. Thank you in advance.
    From what I hear. Hoping she makes it down to Nashville.

  10. #108

    Siena

    Any reviews on the new addition? Feel free to message me if you don't want to share on the board. Thank you in advance.

  11. #107

    Elien

    Well, I broke my Korean Virginity badge.

    Pro's and Con's.

    Pro's, Elien is a very attractive women, very slim, tall, beautifully done man mades, not an ounce of body fat on her.

    Very nice BBBI, responsive to DATY, rides GC like a champ and side doggie.

    Cons.

    Little mechanical. Not a real enthusiast to GFE.

    Also, she was extremely committed to the shower before and after but she wasn't up to any foreplay in the shower. Felt like I got lucky with a Flight Attendant but still told me.

    To keep my seat belt fastened.

    She is very pleasant, no complaints there, but for an hour donation, I expected a little more pizazz.

    I know, YMMV.

  12. #106

    Elien

    I saw Elien. She's absolutely beautiful. Perfect breasts and a tight box. But a bit moody and distant. Not a GFE for me. Good on top, kind of starfished in mish. But she did seem to enjoy the sex and allowed light kissing. Just not bubbly and enthusiastic like Mira.

  13. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Scup1958  [View Original Post]
    Thank you kind sir!

  14. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Are you going to the old website? Try good-heaven.com.
    Thank you.

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Indy from LA for a week or so. Can anyone DM me websites for K agencies? You can see all my activity in the LA forums.

    Thank you!
    https://good-heaven.com/

    Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape