Thread: Korean girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1167
-
08-04-24 01:42 #102Senior Member

Posts: 460Are you going to the old website? Try good-heaven.com.
Originally Posted by JCripe
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 23:18 #101Senior Member

Posts: 186Help please!
Traveling to Indy from LA for a week or so. Can anyone DM me websites for K agencies? You can see all my activity in the LA forums.
Thank you!
-
08-03-24 09:17 #100Regular Member

Posts: 12What's up with the website, I get on there and I see no models available?
Originally Posted by HvyGun
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 21:51 #99Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100Elien
She's quite tall for a Korean girl. If that's your thing, definitely worth checking out. Really she is way above average in looks, although can be a little reserved until she gets comfortable with you.
Originally Posted by Noki817
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 18:19 #98Senior Member

Posts: 42I agree. I went today and she was worth making the trip.
Originally Posted by HvyGun
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 13:11 #97Regular Member

Posts: 24Elien
If you've never been to a true Asian experience you are missing out. Elien is as pictured on the website and is an absolute beauty. Her English is really good and she is very accommodating. Set up the appointment via text as requested and only thing I will say about that is they will tell you to text at the gate for the code. Don't be like me and wait until you get to the gate to text. The residents don't like waiting. Got to the unit and was greeted by a dream. Short black dress and a hug at the entry. Took me in back and we hopped in the shower to wash the boys. Once cleaned up we went straight to kissing and I got to sample all of her. Switched places and she gave me an excellent BBBJ until I was ready, missionary and standing missionary to finish. Still had a few minutes left so she gave me a massage. Cleaned up in the shower and left. Definitely an experience not to miss.
-
07-27-24 22:01 #96Senior Member

Posts: 1053Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 21:49 #95Senior Member

Posts: 1053Mira
Did Mira mention where she was going next? Kind of hoping we keep this trend of sharing Kgirls down South, haha. Thanks for the feedback. Oh and Poppy was nice sensual GFE style. I enjoyed her Jazz playlist.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JcMorpheus
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 21:08 #94Senior Member

Posts: 818Does this agency only have one girl at a time?
Originally Posted by JcMorpheus
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 20:52 #93Senior Member

Posts: 78Last call.
LOL dude, tomorrow is her last day. Try and get an appointment. She is hot. If you pass the vibe check, you WILL have a good time. High energy, enthusiastic, and definitely enjoys herself. I had an excellent time, much better than my previous encounter. Did I mention high energy? Bring your A game. As for the outfit, skip it for now. I think she would be down but maybe not right away. The new girl will ' start soon. July 28' (posted on the website).
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 23:59 #92Senior Member

Posts: 818Any idea how soon she leaving? And have you can the new girl yet?
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 21:59 #91Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100Mira is 11/10 for me.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
She's hot; you don't get a good reputation in Vegas and LA if you are not.
Probably more than other providers, she is going to react to you so YMMV. Charm her and see what happens.
She's leaving soon.
-
07-26-24 18:00 #90Senior Member

Posts: 818I've read mixed reports about her. How's her attitude? Think she'd wear an outfit for me if I brought one?
Originally Posted by ItsEvoix
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 12:35 #89Senior Member

Posts: 34Missed Opportunity
Great post! I had an appointment set up last week and I timed it so I would be in the area (coming from Chicago) about 30 before the appointment. As luck would have it, the train I was coming back on, stopped and was stuck for a good 45 minutes. They were still having issues from the storms the night before. I was going to be about 2 hours late for my appointment, past 10 pm Indy time. I called and cancelled not wanting to hold a slot for anyone. Boy did I miss out. Excuse me while I bang my head against a wall. Hopefully this doesn't ruin any future opportunities with this agency.
Originally Posted by ItsEvoix
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 18:01
Senior Member
- Reason
- Dumb question. Poppy left town already
-
07-18-24 20:17 #88Senior Member

Posts: 78Bunny late review
Excuse the tardiness of this post but I did manage to meet bunny before she left town. First off correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there has ever been a Korean agency, let alone an Asian one, in Indy so this was a totally new experience for me. I don't visit AMP's either so I didn't know what to expect. I was down for a new thrill though. I texted the number posted on the website. Verification was quick and simple. I got the address and was omw. I pulled up to the gate and received the code to open it. The area was quiet, it was just another day. There was movement, but never felt unsafe / watched. I parked by where bunny was staying and was told to wait a few minutes. 5 minutes later I got the ok to head upstairs. She opened the door and I was greeted by an attractive Asian woman wearing lingerie. Place was clean, led lights everywhere. She was nice, had a bit of small talk. A laugh here and there. English was ok. Not going to lie, I felt like I was visiting an AMP lmao. Anyway, I got the donation out of the way, she started to undress and when she took her heels off I said "whoa, you're a tiny little thing" and both of us laughed. She led me to the bathroom and we proceeded to take a shower. She took her time cleaning me up (even though I showered beforehand) with some BBBJ, boob play, and dfk in between. Not bad! Once done, we dried off, grabbed me by the hand and took me to her bedroom. Nice ambient lighting and music playing in the background. More BBBJ, which was a little rougher than what I usually like but she took directions well. More kissing after that. Told me to lay face down and gave a sensual body rub. I wanted 69 and she obliged. Her body was nice, legs were smooth and she tasted good. I really enjoyed the view of her ass on my face. All that was great! But, as someone mentioned previously, the actual boom boom felt mechanical. We hit the usual positions, it got the job done but honestly it felt like a routine. Once we were done, we showered again. I got dressed, some more small talk and I was out of there. Her attitude was bubbly from start to finish, but the boom boom performance was nothing special. Overall I would give the experience a 6/10. It wasn't bad, not the greatest either. I had a decent time, decent enough for me to check out the other models this agency has. I did get the thrill I was looking for!











Reply With Quote






