Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1170
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Scup1958  [View Original Post]
    Thank you kind sir!

  2. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Are you going to the old website? Try good-heaven.com.
    Thank you.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Indy from LA for a week or so. Can anyone DM me websites for K agencies? You can see all my activity in the LA forums.

    Thank you!
    https://good-heaven.com/

    Enjoy.

  4. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by JCripe  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the website, I get on there and I see no models available?
    Are you going to the old website? Try good-heaven.com.

  5. #101

    Help please!

    Traveling to Indy from LA for a week or so. Can anyone DM me websites for K agencies? You can see all my activity in the LA forums.

    Thank you!

  6. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by HvyGun  [View Original Post]
    If you've never been to a true Asian experience you are missing out. Elien is as pictured on the website and is an absolute beauty. Her English is really good and she is very accommodating. Set up the appointment via text as requested and only thing I will say about that is they will tell you to text at the gate for the code. Don't be like me and wait until you get to the gate to text. The residents don't like waiting. Got to the unit and was greeted by a dream. Short black dress and a hug at the entry. Took me in back and we hopped in the shower to wash the boys. Once cleaned up we went straight to kissing and I got to sample all of her. Switched places and she gave me an excellent BBBJ until I was ready, missionary and standing missionary to finish. Still had a few minutes left so she gave me a massage. Cleaned up in the shower and left. Definitely an experience not to miss.
    What's up with the website, I get on there and I see no models available?

  7. #99
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Elien

    Quote Originally Posted by Noki817  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I went today and she was worth making the trip.
    She's quite tall for a Korean girl. If that's your thing, definitely worth checking out. Really she is way above average in looks, although can be a little reserved until she gets comfortable with you.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by HvyGun  [View Original Post]
    If you've never been to a true Asian experience you are missing out. Elien is as pictured on the website and is an absolute beauty. Her English is really good and she is very accommodating. Set up the appointment via text as requested and only thing I will say about that is they will tell you to text at the gate for the code. Don't be like me and wait until you get to the gate to text. The residents don't like waiting. Got to the unit and was greeted by a dream. Short black dress and a hug at the entry. Took me in back and we hopped in the shower to wash the boys. Once cleaned up we went straight to kissing and I got to sample all of her. Switched places and she gave me an excellent BBBJ until I was ready, missionary and standing missionary to finish. Still had a few minutes left so she gave me a massage. Cleaned up in the shower and left. Definitely an experience not to miss.
    I agree. I went today and she was worth making the trip.

  9. #97

    Elien

    If you've never been to a true Asian experience you are missing out. Elien is as pictured on the website and is an absolute beauty. Her English is really good and she is very accommodating. Set up the appointment via text as requested and only thing I will say about that is they will tell you to text at the gate for the code. Don't be like me and wait until you get to the gate to text. The residents don't like waiting. Got to the unit and was greeted by a dream. Short black dress and a hug at the entry. Took me in back and we hopped in the shower to wash the boys. Once cleaned up we went straight to kissing and I got to sample all of her. Switched places and she gave me an excellent BBBJ until I was ready, missionary and standing missionary to finish. Still had a few minutes left so she gave me a massage. Cleaned up in the shower and left. Definitely an experience not to miss.

  10. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Does this agency only have one girl at a time?
    Sent you a PM.

  11. #95

    Mira

    Did Mira mention where she was going next? Kind of hoping we keep this trend of sharing Kgirls down South, haha. Thanks for the feedback. Oh and Poppy was nice sensual GFE style. I enjoyed her Jazz playlist.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Mira is 11/10 for me.

    She's hot; you don't get a good reputation in Vegas and LA if you are not.

    Probably more than other providers, she is going to react to you so YMMV. Charm her and see what happens.

    She's leaving soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    LOL dude, tomorrow is her last day. Try and get an appointment. She is hot. If you pass the vibe check, you WILL have a good time. High energy, enthusiastic, and definitely enjoys herself. I had an excellent time, much better than my previous encounter. Did I mention high energy? Bring your A game. As for the outfit, skip it for now. I think she would be down but maybe not right away. The new girl will ' start soon. July 28' (posted on the website).

  12. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    LOL dude, tomorrow is her last day. Try and get an appointment. She is hot. If you pass the vibe check, you WILL have a good time. High energy, enthusiastic, and definitely enjoys herself. I had an excellent time, much better than my previous encounter. Did I mention high energy? Bring your A game. As for the outfit, skip it for now. I think she would be down but maybe not right away. The new girl will ' start soon. July 28' (posted on the website).
    Does this agency only have one girl at a time?

  13. #93

    Last call.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Any idea how soon she leaving? And have you can the new girl yet?
    LOL dude, tomorrow is her last day. Try and get an appointment. She is hot. If you pass the vibe check, you WILL have a good time. High energy, enthusiastic, and definitely enjoys herself. I had an excellent time, much better than my previous encounter. Did I mention high energy? Bring your A game. As for the outfit, skip it for now. I think she would be down but maybe not right away. The new girl will ' start soon. July 28' (posted on the website).

  14. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Mira is 11/10 for me.

    She's hot; you don't get a good reputation in Vegas and LA if you are not.

    Probably more than other providers, she is going to react to you so YMMV. Charm her and see what happens.

    She's leaving soon.
    Any idea how soon she leaving? And have you can the new girl yet?

  15. #91
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    I've read mixed reports about her. How's her attitude? Think she'd wear an outfit for me if I brought one?
    Mira is 11/10 for me.

    She's hot; you don't get a good reputation in Vegas and LA if you are not.

    Probably more than other providers, she is going to react to you so YMMV. Charm her and see what happens.

    She's leaving soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape