Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 522 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 7830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7035

    Mila / Milla (Scammer)

    I should've listened to all the bad reports, but sadly my other head was doing the thinking. She is a deposit scammer and should not be trusted. Do not ever send these women deposit money!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...l/238957472140

  2. #7034
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...y/562538031332

    New ad. Definitely worth the coin. I have been seeing her consistently for a good month now. We had a wild time partying with some drinks and 420. BBFSWCIP this time around didn't even have to ask, we just went with the flow. Before the main show she warmed me up with super sloppy head with tons of gagging and DT, made her lose a bit of lunch but that turned me on even more and she wanted to keep the show going. Who am I to say no? Still the same aggressive energizer bunny fucking until I blew a load in her. She kept going though and ruined my first orgasm so I pinned her down and kept going until I properly blew another load in her. We both cleaned up and lay there a while. Third round was definitely on the menu at no cost but I was completely drained and had to kick her out (she's a bit crazy).
    Sound like a good time, not much you can do now, outcalls are touchy. Particularly with a crazy one as they know where you live. I'd say be mindful to balance that relationship.

  3. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    What you may find behind those doors is anybody guess but it's not going to be this girl. Whoever is posting this is using a "semi-famous" Instagram model pics. Maybe semi famous is a stretch.
    You cracked the case, link is now dead.

  4. #7032

    Fake

    What you may find behind those doors is anybody guess but it's not going to be this girl. Whoever is posting this is using a "semi-famous" Instagram model pics. Maybe semi famous is a stretch.

    Quote Originally Posted by FooManly  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Saw an ad tonight for this girl Porsha and didn't see anything on my search. Does anyone have any information on her? She good or bad or non existent? What does she offer. If you've seen her? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/193671139764

  5. #7031

    Porsha

    Hi! Saw an ad tonight for this girl Porsha and didn't see anything on my search. Does anyone have any information on her? She good or bad or non existent? What does she offer. If you've seen her? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/193671139764
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Porsha.jpg‎   Porsha5.jpg‎   Porsha6.jpg‎   Porsha7.jpg‎  

  6. #7030

    Tatted spinner

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...y/562538031332

    New ad. Definitely worth the coin. I have been seeing her consistently for a good month now. We had a wild time partying with some drinks and 420. BBFSWCIP this time around didn't even have to ask, we just went with the flow. Before the main show she warmed me up with super sloppy head with tons of gagging and DT, made her lose a bit of lunch but that turned me on even more and she wanted to keep the show going. Who am I to say no? Still the same aggressive energizer bunny fucking until I blew a load in her. She kept going though and ruined my first orgasm so I pinned her down and kept going until I properly blew another load in her. We both cleaned up and lay there a while. Third round was definitely on the menu at no cost but I was completely drained and had to kick her out (she's a bit crazy).

  7. #7029
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/984429593105

    Thought I'd ask before I took the plunge. I believe they're hold up at the American motor Lodge. A place I don't like to frequent. Poo.
    American motor lodge & apple are without a doubt 100% no fly zones for me.

  8. #7028

    Same question

    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Unfortunately at this point in my career I no longer have the stamina for the 35 min blow job like someone in here. (I'm lookin at you Mr. DaReal. LOL). So it'd be a total waste of time and money for me. I was also wondering if she ever has an incall? Or do you guys just do car dates? All in good fun guys I hope everyone is enjoying this diamond in the Sea of Rough we have here in CT STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask / request. I get the idea that it's possible though. YMMV. She's a wild one so for her price point, I'd ask her.

  9. #7027

    Any One?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/984429593105

    Thought I'd ask before I took the plunge. I believe they're hold up at the American motor Lodge. A place I don't like to frequent. Poo.

  10. #7026

    Qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Texted to ask and never got a response. TYIA.
    I didn't ask / request. I get the idea that it's possible though. YMMV. She's a wild one so for her price point, I'd ask her.

  11. #7025

    Is BBFS on the menu for qv?

    Texted to ask and never got a response. TYIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in the Spring (March or so) at her incall. Same $$ as now. There was no rush at all; the location was a little odd, but it was in a very safe part of Waterbury. She's coherent and can hold a conversation. She's wild. PSE if ever there was one. Can suck a golf ball through a straw, and enjoys being absolutely pounded! If you have the time and the coin, I second the recommendation.

  12. #7024

    Handful of Reviews

    Haven't had much time to monger, much less write reviews. These are my mixed experienced with some of the locals I've visited.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...4/261690810891

    This is a local favorite, Linda. Average looks, I couldn't tell if she is a user or not, a bit of a chip on her shoulder. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, as she spells it out right in her ad: "Respect is earned, not given. " Meaning, she does not give respect by default. You have to somehow gain it from her. 100 qv. Everything covered. Offended by even the question of whether she offers anything bare. She intimated that, even if available, should happen naturally. I get it, but kind of ironic real gf mentality, but still approaches this as all business.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/205808104368

    Skinny lady whose name, Candi, probably speaks more to her indulgence, and I don't mean the sugary kind. No makeup, so looked a little rougher than the photos, but she was friendly, even if straight down to business. She offered outcall, but her driver was suddenly unavailable, so I had to venture out to Bridgeport for a covered, backseat, 100 qv cardate instead. I get the sense she is an ordinary SW who is looking to upgrade, or has downgraded, as it may be, from premises dates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...g/743516981058

    I saw Stormy at a field that's Fair in Wallingford. Took the 100 special, which was a rushed quickie, everything covered. Cute. Thick. Shaved kitty, but not shower-fresh, as you might expect from someone hosting at a hotel. I don't think anyone is nutting in her (except, of course, her man / ager), but she had a sticky, tacky consistency to her. Probably has alot of turnover and not much cleanup in between.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/778638523658

    Freaky and fun 200 qv outcall. Took a gamble on this one. I hoped for bare for that rate, but she said she does not offer bare. I was horny, so I went ahead with it. Arrival to me a couple hours later, not timely. Small titties, big booty. Average looks. DATY tasted good and clean. Brief CBJ, just enough to get some wood from me, only offered K9, no complaints about pace or how hard I hit. Busted in bag, no help with cleanup, as she dressed quickly and bounced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...c/853551149135

    This was a 100 qv cardate (for which she tried to squeeze 150 from me). Looks considerably thicker than she does in photos. To be fair, I must have focused on older photos and I read somewhere that she put on some pounds while vacationing (although I did not discuss anything personal with her). Reclined in passenger seat in abandoned area to which we drove. I hopped over, she rolled on bag and proceeded to give CBJ for about 90 seconds. I hadn't had any in a while, so just smelling pussy got me hard, so I slid in and didn't last long before I popped. Dropped her back off at spot. Dunno if she stays there or just uses as meeting point. Friendly link worth repeating.

  13. #7023

    Hoser

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Husky Husky clear out your inbox, trying to send you Arrons no. ,she said its ok, UTR clean always showered, house is super clean, friendly, likes to chat, no timing anything, prides herself in getting the job done, Too bad they all weren't like this, Likes older guys.
    Hey Hoser, my inbox is clear. I tried messaging you but it says you're full. Just send me a message when you're all cleared out.

    HH.

  14. #7022
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in the Spring (March or so) at her incall. Same $$ as now. There was no rush at all; the location was a little odd, but it was in a very safe part of Waterbury. She's coherent and can hold a conversation. She's wild. PSE if ever there was one. Can suck a golf ball through a straw, and enjoys being absolutely pounded! If you have the time and the coin, I second the recommendation.
    I've been trying to see her recently. Hasn't been getting back to the texts. Has this happened to you also? Dying to see her.

  15. #7021

    I second ...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    At it again with one of my ATF's. Had a great date with her few nights ago. And had all my sperm extracted. It was really something else. She gave me a long, wet, sensual BJ for about 35 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore and exploded like a nuke. She laughed with pride as she cleaned herself up and left me there to die. If you have the coin to spare $$ I would highly recommend. Especially if you're into tatted and tight spinners with a vicious head game and will fuck your brains out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...d/594146091059
    Saw her in the Spring (March or so) at her incall. Same $$ as now. There was no rush at all; the location was a little odd, but it was in a very safe part of Waterbury. She's coherent and can hold a conversation. She's wild. PSE if ever there was one. Can suck a golf ball through a straw, and enjoys being absolutely pounded! If you have the time and the coin, I second the recommendation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape