Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 523 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6964

  2. #6963

    Tatted spinner

    $$$ for an hour outcall. Not bad considering she has to drive 40 minutes to me.

  3. #6962

    Middle age Spinner Husky Husky

    Husky Husky clear out your inbox, trying to send you Arrons no. ,she said its ok, UTR clean always showered, house is super clean, friendly, likes to chat, no timing anything, prides herself in getting the job done, Too bad they all weren't like this, Likes older guys.

  4. #6961
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/777315011345

    Will fuck your brains out and is a freak. Also head game is A1 and sloppy. Been hitting this one for a couple weeks now and figured I would share a review.
    How's her location? What are the damages?

  5. #6960

    Tatted spinner

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/777315011345

    Will fuck your brains out and is a freak. Also head game is A1 and sloppy. Been hitting this one for a couple weeks now and figured I would share a review.

  6. #6959

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheTop55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear or see of these two? Seems a little TGTBG but would love to hear if anyone know names or has any experience / info with either. Feel free to PM or respond here.

    Thinking about reaching out to the first one, maybe both though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/999997299893

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/994516249601

    Thanks in advance!
    I reached out to the first one, "wildest dreams". Was told first visit is a 40 dollar deposit, or can buy content which is 40 dollars also. Asked for a verification pic out of curiosity, sent me on that had most of the face covered but didn't really look like the one in the photos. Either way I would never pay a deposit was just curious. Probably a scam but will never know.

    For the second link, it's been updated to $200 qv, I'll probably pass unless I hear some good things.

  7. #6958

    Gps!

    $200 for a qv? Yikes!

  8. #6957

    KaylaDDD -

    Quote Originally Posted by WTownAdam  [View Original Post]
    Some of you guys asked for her pics which I didn't have before. She's hosting early this morning at the motorlodge. Safe and always fun pm me for number and pics.
    Just my opinion, but when a regular member has only 6 posts. All of which are hyping up the same girl I'd be wary that something is not on an balanced scale. Play safely now maybe this is some dude that has become good friends. In the end, one way or the other you're paying for it.

  9. #6956

    Anyone have info? TGTBT?

    Anyone hear or see of these two? Seems a little TGTBG but would love to hear if anyone know names or has any experience / info with either. Feel free to PM or respond here.

    Thinking about reaching out to the first one, maybe both though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/999997299893

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/994516249601

    Thanks in advance!

  10. #6955

  11. #6954

    Bday specials

    Guys Kayla's stg is not working right and she lost all her contacts. I told her I'd put something up for her. She's doing bday specials tonight and hosting at hotel. Been there safe and no problems. If your looking for a good night tonight text her or message me for info.

  12. #6953

    What happened?

    Hey man, I know this post is old but doing my research and it popped up. I've been attracted to Ruby's posts for a while now but haven't been able to make things work. Spoke to her yesterday and was planning to set something up this coming week but then I see a few semi-bad reviews. You say you wouldn't repeat. What happened? Does she not look the same? Performance off? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    DMF.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird75  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's Ruby. Little thicker / little belly. Went to see her two weeks ago. In the past had some fun visits with her. With the time off I was hoping it would be the same. It wasn't. I wouldn't repeat.

  13. #6952

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    Here are some that she used to have in her ads a couple years ago. I can't speak to what she looks like now, but these were representative of her when I met her back then.
    I saw Kayla a few times in the past. She is very accommodating. She aims to please, worth the visit. I assure you'll have a good time.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  14. #6951

    Kayladdd pics

    Here are some that she used to have in her ads a couple years ago. I can't speak to what she looks like now, but these were representative of her when I met her back then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pExUOm.jpg‎   0SnxSv.jpg‎   atfzDW.jpg‎   mtiwmjewmgm5nzcyztbmnjq4y2mymdjkntvjnduyzwq3ndvkogu2.jpg‎  

  15. #6950

    More kayladdd info

    Some of you guys asked for her pics which I didn't have before. She's hosting early this morning at the motorlodge. Safe and always fun pm me for number and pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape