The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 523 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 7839
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7029
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/984429593105

    Thought I'd ask before I took the plunge. I believe they're hold up at the American motor Lodge. A place I don't like to frequent. Poo.
    American motor lodge & apple are without a doubt 100% no fly zones for me.

  2. #7028

    Same question

    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Unfortunately at this point in my career I no longer have the stamina for the 35 min blow job like someone in here. (I'm lookin at you Mr. DaReal. LOL). So it'd be a total waste of time and money for me. I was also wondering if she ever has an incall? Or do you guys just do car dates? All in good fun guys I hope everyone is enjoying this diamond in the Sea of Rough we have here in CT STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask / request. I get the idea that it's possible though. YMMV. She's a wild one so for her price point, I'd ask her.

  3. #7027

    Any One?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/984429593105

    Thought I'd ask before I took the plunge. I believe they're hold up at the American motor Lodge. A place I don't like to frequent. Poo.

  4. #7026

    Qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Texted to ask and never got a response. TYIA.
    I didn't ask / request. I get the idea that it's possible though. YMMV. She's a wild one so for her price point, I'd ask her.

  5. #7025

    Is BBFS on the menu for qv?

    Texted to ask and never got a response. TYIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in the Spring (March or so) at her incall. Same $$ as now. There was no rush at all; the location was a little odd, but it was in a very safe part of Waterbury. She's coherent and can hold a conversation. She's wild. PSE if ever there was one. Can suck a golf ball through a straw, and enjoys being absolutely pounded! If you have the time and the coin, I second the recommendation.

  6. #7024

    Handful of Reviews

    Haven't had much time to monger, much less write reviews. These are my mixed experienced with some of the locals I've visited.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...4/261690810891

    This is a local favorite, Linda. Average looks, I couldn't tell if she is a user or not, a bit of a chip on her shoulder. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, as she spells it out right in her ad: "Respect is earned, not given. " Meaning, she does not give respect by default. You have to somehow gain it from her. 100 qv. Everything covered. Offended by even the question of whether she offers anything bare. She intimated that, even if available, should happen naturally. I get it, but kind of ironic real gf mentality, but still approaches this as all business.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/205808104368

    Skinny lady whose name, Candi, probably speaks more to her indulgence, and I don't mean the sugary kind. No makeup, so looked a little rougher than the photos, but she was friendly, even if straight down to business. She offered outcall, but her driver was suddenly unavailable, so I had to venture out to Bridgeport for a covered, backseat, 100 qv cardate instead. I get the sense she is an ordinary SW who is looking to upgrade, or has downgraded, as it may be, from premises dates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...g/743516981058

    I saw Stormy at a field that's Fair in Wallingford. Took the 100 special, which was a rushed quickie, everything covered. Cute. Thick. Shaved kitty, but not shower-fresh, as you might expect from someone hosting at a hotel. I don't think anyone is nutting in her (except, of course, her man / ager), but she had a sticky, tacky consistency to her. Probably has alot of turnover and not much cleanup in between.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/778638523658

    Freaky and fun 200 qv outcall. Took a gamble on this one. I hoped for bare for that rate, but she said she does not offer bare. I was horny, so I went ahead with it. Arrival to me a couple hours later, not timely. Small titties, big booty. Average looks. DATY tasted good and clean. Brief CBJ, just enough to get some wood from me, only offered K9, no complaints about pace or how hard I hit. Busted in bag, no help with cleanup, as she dressed quickly and bounced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...c/853551149135

    This was a 100 qv cardate (for which she tried to squeeze 150 from me). Looks considerably thicker than she does in photos. To be fair, I must have focused on older photos and I read somewhere that she put on some pounds while vacationing (although I did not discuss anything personal with her). Reclined in passenger seat in abandoned area to which we drove. I hopped over, she rolled on bag and proceeded to give CBJ for about 90 seconds. I hadn't had any in a while, so just smelling pussy got me hard, so I slid in and didn't last long before I popped. Dropped her back off at spot. Dunno if she stays there or just uses as meeting point. Friendly link worth repeating.

  7. #7023

    Hoser

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Husky Husky clear out your inbox, trying to send you Arrons no. ,she said its ok, UTR clean always showered, house is super clean, friendly, likes to chat, no timing anything, prides herself in getting the job done, Too bad they all weren't like this, Likes older guys.
    Hey Hoser, my inbox is clear. I tried messaging you but it says you're full. Just send me a message when you're all cleared out.

    HH.

  8. #7022
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in the Spring (March or so) at her incall. Same $$ as now. There was no rush at all; the location was a little odd, but it was in a very safe part of Waterbury. She's coherent and can hold a conversation. She's wild. PSE if ever there was one. Can suck a golf ball through a straw, and enjoys being absolutely pounded! If you have the time and the coin, I second the recommendation.
    I've been trying to see her recently. Hasn't been getting back to the texts. Has this happened to you also? Dying to see her.

  9. #7021

    I second ...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    At it again with one of my ATF's. Had a great date with her few nights ago. And had all my sperm extracted. It was really something else. She gave me a long, wet, sensual BJ for about 35 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore and exploded like a nuke. She laughed with pride as she cleaned herself up and left me there to die. If you have the coin to spare $$ I would highly recommend. Especially if you're into tatted and tight spinners with a vicious head game and will fuck your brains out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...d/594146091059
    Saw her in the Spring (March or so) at her incall. Same $$ as now. There was no rush at all; the location was a little odd, but it was in a very safe part of Waterbury. She's coherent and can hold a conversation. She's wild. PSE if ever there was one. Can suck a golf ball through a straw, and enjoys being absolutely pounded! If you have the time and the coin, I second the recommendation.

  10. #7020

    Putting it mildly.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Thick and very ugly.
    She must have been stealing some pics in earlier posts over the past couple years or so. That and gained at least 60-100 pounds. In her belly. Maybe much more overall. Not that many post up in Torrington, so it's pretty easy to track any that do. Heard she was also ripping guys off, with the old, irate BF or whomever coming in after you were compromised, pants off and cock out. Smashing fatties or fat ass anyway, can be fun, but ugly or fugly piggies are always giving pussy away, only a damn fool is going to pay for it LOL. Sounds like she is doing african americans a favor by restricting access or keeping them from the "opportunity" to sample her fat dumpling charms LOL. Should do us all a favor and take her robbing, cheating, scheming fat fireplug bod and fugly piggy face and f-off. Just sayin.

  11. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...l/046361002324

    860-xxx-7046. "Absolutely no African American men 160/ hh 260/ h 110/ BBBJ".

    BMD.
    Thick and very ugly.

  12. #7018

    STG - 'Pretty thick girl' - Thief to Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    She's a crack head and known thief. She either has a room at royal, or does cardates.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...l/046361002324

    860-xxx-7046. "Absolutely no African American men 160/ hh 260/ h 110/ BBBJ".

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails biggie.jpg‎  

  13. #7017

    Soul sucked out

    At it again with one of my ATF's. Had a great date with her few nights ago. And had all my sperm extracted. It was really something else. She gave me a long, wet, sensual BJ for about 35 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore and exploded like a nuke. She laughed with pride as she cleaned herself up and left me there to die. If you have the coin to spare $$ I would highly recommend. Especially if you're into tatted and tight spinners with a vicious head game and will fuck your brains out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...d/594146091059

  14. #7016

    That's not the greatest

    Don't get me wrong its certainly not a deal breaker but when you're asking. 2 for a qv you can at the very least make sure you're 🐈 is cleaned up. I used to know this strip club girl. She probably fkd 10 guys a day and she never had any odor at all. Bc she knew how to take care of herself.

    LOL but I still want to see her. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    She's okay had a slight odor when I went to see her. Wide open menu.

  15. #7015

    Aaron's

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Husky Husky clear out your inbox, trying to send you Arrons no. ,she said its ok, UTR clean always showered, house is super clean, friendly, likes to chat, no timing anything, prides herself in getting the job done, Too bad they all weren't like this, Likes older guys.
    Can you send her number to me as well?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape