Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 7834
-
08-02-24 15:57 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 54Handful of Reviews
Haven't had much time to monger, much less write reviews. These are my mixed experienced with some of the locals I've visited.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...4/261690810891
This is a local favorite, Linda. Average looks, I couldn't tell if she is a user or not, a bit of a chip on her shoulder. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, as she spells it out right in her ad: "Respect is earned, not given. " Meaning, she does not give respect by default. You have to somehow gain it from her. 100 qv. Everything covered. Offended by even the question of whether she offers anything bare. She intimated that, even if available, should happen naturally. I get it, but kind of ironic real gf mentality, but still approaches this as all business.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/205808104368
Skinny lady whose name, Candi, probably speaks more to her indulgence, and I don't mean the sugary kind. No makeup, so looked a little rougher than the photos, but she was friendly, even if straight down to business. She offered outcall, but her driver was suddenly unavailable, so I had to venture out to Bridgeport for a covered, backseat, 100 qv cardate instead. I get the sense she is an ordinary SW who is looking to upgrade, or has downgraded, as it may be, from premises dates.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...g/743516981058
I saw Stormy at a field that's Fair in Wallingford. Took the 100 special, which was a rushed quickie, everything covered. Cute. Thick. Shaved kitty, but not shower-fresh, as you might expect from someone hosting at a hotel. I don't think anyone is nutting in her (except, of course, her man / ager), but she had a sticky, tacky consistency to her. Probably has alot of turnover and not much cleanup in between.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/778638523658
Freaky and fun 200 qv outcall. Took a gamble on this one. I hoped for bare for that rate, but she said she does not offer bare. I was horny, so I went ahead with it. Arrival to me a couple hours later, not timely. Small titties, big booty. Average looks. DATY tasted good and clean. Brief CBJ, just enough to get some wood from me, only offered K9, no complaints about pace or how hard I hit. Busted in bag, no help with cleanup, as she dressed quickly and bounced.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...c/853551149135
This was a 100 qv cardate (for which she tried to squeeze 150 from me). Looks considerably thicker than she does in photos. To be fair, I must have focused on older photos and I read somewhere that she put on some pounds while vacationing (although I did not discuss anything personal with her). Reclined in passenger seat in abandoned area to which we drove. I hopped over, she rolled on bag and proceeded to give CBJ for about 90 seconds. I hadn't had any in a while, so just smelling pussy got me hard, so I slid in and didn't last long before I popped. Dropped her back off at spot. Dunno if she stays there or just uses as meeting point. Friendly link worth repeating.
-
08-01-24 17:35 #7023Senior Member

Posts: 140Hoser
Hey Hoser, my inbox is clear. I tried messaging you but it says you're full. Just send me a message when you're all cleared out.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
08-01-24 01:17 #7022Regular Member

Posts: 11I've been trying to see her recently. Hasn't been getting back to the texts. Has this happened to you also? Dying to see her.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 19:48 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 324I second ...
Saw her in the Spring (March or so) at her incall. Same $$ as now. There was no rush at all; the location was a little odd, but it was in a very safe part of Waterbury. She's coherent and can hold a conversation. She's wild. PSE if ever there was one. Can suck a golf ball through a straw, and enjoys being absolutely pounded! If you have the time and the coin, I second the recommendation.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 16:29 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 193Putting it mildly.
She must have been stealing some pics in earlier posts over the past couple years or so. That and gained at least 60-100 pounds. In her belly. Maybe much more overall. Not that many post up in Torrington, so it's pretty easy to track any that do. Heard she was also ripping guys off, with the old, irate BF or whomever coming in after you were compromised, pants off and cock out. Smashing fatties or fat ass anyway, can be fun, but ugly or fugly piggies are always giving pussy away, only a damn fool is going to pay for it LOL. Sounds like she is doing african americans a favor by restricting access or keeping them from the "opportunity" to sample her fat dumpling charms LOL. Should do us all a favor and take her robbing, cheating, scheming fat fireplug bod and fugly piggy face and f-off. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 09:53 #7019Senior Member

Posts: 2147Thick and very ugly.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 12:48 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 5229STG - 'Pretty thick girl' - Thief to Avoid
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...l/046361002324
Originally Posted by Kumail80
[View Original Post]
860-xxx-7046. "Absolutely no African American men 160/ hh 260/ h 110/ BBBJ".
BMD.
-
07-26-24 06:39 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 494Soul sucked out
At it again with one of my ATF's. Had a great date with her few nights ago. And had all my sperm extracted. It was really something else. She gave me a long, wet, sensual BJ for about 35 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore and exploded like a nuke. She laughed with pride as she cleaned herself up and left me there to die. If you have the coin to spare $$ I would highly recommend. Especially if you're into tatted and tight spinners with a vicious head game and will fuck your brains out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...d/594146091059
-
07-25-24 23:18 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 312That's not the greatest
Don't get me wrong its certainly not a deal breaker but when you're asking. 2 for a qv you can at the very least make sure you're 🐈 is cleaned up. I used to know this strip club girl. She probably fkd 10 guys a day and she never had any odor at all. Bc she knew how to take care of herself.
LOL but I still want to see her. LOL.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 12:31 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 110Aaron's
Can you send her number to me as well?
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 10:43 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 178Kayci
She's a crack head and known thief. She either has a room at royal, or does cardates.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 08:48 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 982https://www.pcnr.com/articles/just-t...a-nap-officer/
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 00:55 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 103Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...l/046361002324
Texted her and her prices are high even for a Qv.
-
07-24-24 17:50 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 121I reached out to her recently. She has an issue with younger also plus numerous other things it sounds like. I don't think she's looking for clients, sounds like she's looking for a husband!
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 09:14 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 135Mila
Try searching Mila in the Waterbury escorts thread or in the Hartford one for a more recent review. She has mixed reviews dating back to 2017 I believe. I've never seen her before but did some research on her and had contacted her when she was in Waterbury about two years ago. At that time, she wanted a deposit so I opted out. Attached screenshot shows a more recent review in the Hartford forum in which it's described that she provides services but not to the reviewer's satisfaction so I guess YMMV. Recommendation would be to proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by JohnMoore
[View Original Post]
August.










Reply With Quote






