High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24471

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    If this is the one. She is on (or at least used to be on) TNA as well.
    She will go BBFS. But she looks way worse than her pics. Older, prob 50. Always has time issues and drama with her dude that tends to kill the vibe.

  2. #24470
    Quote Originally Posted by RocDiesel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the way she gets hyped up makes me want to give it a try but she hasn't returned my one DM on the other page or email I tried sending so I am just moving on for the time being unless someone has a number they can hook up and she is aight with that.
    Email her again. She's a little bit of a hassle but not to much, unlike #dolce, now she pissed me off haha but Remi is aight, not to bad. That pussy is definitely worth it.

  3. #24469
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Had an all-time session with Remi last Sunday. I was her last appt and I was prob there for almost 2 hrs but only charged me for the hr. Intense breeding fetish play that she was super into (she's not super into gagging but she was accommodating for the most part). Set up was surprisingly easy this time. That girl can take dick, Jesus. I'm on timeout for awhile. Good luck boys.
    Breeding fetish? 😳Is she not on BC? I mean, how do you not expect me to cum in you when your pussy is like a velvet glove LOL way to smooth and probably the best pussy I've been inside off.

  4. #24468
    Quote Originally Posted by RocDiesel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the way she gets hyped up makes me want to give it a try but she hasn't returned my one DM on the other page or email I tried sending so I am just moving on for the time being unless someone has a number they can hook up and she is aight with that.
    It wouldn't matter too much right now anyways. She went back to Cali, and won't be back until some time in September.

  5. #24467
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Reasonably confident that she's one and the same: Remilane.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...milane.580504/
    Yeah the way she gets hyped up makes me want to give it a try but she hasn't returned my one DM on the other page or email I tried sending so I am just moving on for the time being unless someone has a number they can hook up and she is aight with that.

  6. #24466

    Took a gamble

    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    If I had to guess, I'd say this ad is suspicious. Potential LE.
    I took a gamble on it and she is legit. Pumped really good and watched it drop.

    Out. Huge tits and she is very easy going.

  7. #24465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    NIkkiPink is back

    I am seeing NikkiPink today.

    Bbfscip, bbgreekcia, rimjob, dt, ff. Pretty much everything on the table with NikkiPink.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-town.2862941/

  8. #24464

    Maybe Remi = Remilane

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Got a contact info / link for this chick?
    Reasonably confident that she's one and the same: Remilane.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...milane.580504/

    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Had an all-time session with Remi last Sunday. I was her last appt and I was prob there for almost 2 hrs but only charged me for the hr. Intense breeding fetish play that she was super into (she's not super into gagging but she was accommodating for the most part). Set up was surprisingly easy this time. That girl can take dick, Jesus. I'm on timeout for awhile. Good luck boys.

  9. #24463
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Looking to set up something and she is very vague about pictures. Anyone try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...b/736610515963
    If I had to guess, I'd say this ad is suspicious. Potential LE.

  10. #24462
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLoin69  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her.

    She took a few days to respond, finally quoted me 300 for bb anal. I accepted, as we were talking she wanted 1800 for rimming. I said that I'd stick to the 300 for bb anal.

    I didn't agree to that, I want 400 for that.

    I told her no thanks.
    Thanks! Now I remember that response.

    I texted her the other day but she wanted deposit.

  11. #24461

    Anyone try this yet?

    Looking to set up something and she is very vague about pictures. Anyone try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...b/736610515963

  12. #24460
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Was it a reasonable deal for $100?
    What's CIP worth to you?

  13. #24459
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and she's easy to get a hold of. A little spazzy in person, decent body with some mom tummy, but nothing off the rails.

    She went straight for the coconut oil and was just on her phone as she touched me and gave me a HJ. I let this go on for a bit wondering if she'll indicate until I just took off her clothes and stuck it in her. A little bit of a smell. But all in was $100 and it was one and done for her.

    Won't repeat, but I've had worse.
    Exact same experience I had recently. Probably won't repeat unless desperate LOL.

  14. #24458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and she's easy to get a hold of. A little spazzy in person, decent body with some mom tummy, but nothing off the rails.

    She went straight for the coconut oil and was just on her phone as she touched me and gave me a HJ. I let this go on for a bit wondering if she'll indicate until I just took off her clothes and stuck it in her. A little bit of a smell. But all in was $100 and it was one and done for her.

    Won't repeat, but I've had worse.
    Was it a reasonable deal for $100?

  15. #24457
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Bella Near South Hill Mall - Based on previous reports I really wasn't sure what I was going to get with Bella. There was a ton of mixed reviews and I sooooooooooo wish I had seen her sooner and not left it to today. She is located in a nice 3 bedroom apartment in a quiet neighborhood near the South Hill Mall in Puyallup as her ad states. I believe she lives there with her adult daughter but she was not there.

    The Good - By far the best deal and I would have seen her every day if I knew. $ for BBFS with cip for an hour. Her tits are perfect C's and I enjoyed sucking on them in between bouts of eating fresh daty. She started with a rub, not really what I would call a massage and a non-fragrant body oil that felt great. I don't know what all of her issues were before and I don't know if I got lucky but I really enjoyed myself trying to get her off in between getting two shots out deep inside of her. Amazing for my age & her attitude was first rate. She made me feel like she wanted me there. Also has a great MILF look and has done well with maintaining her figure. Would say she is mid-40's.

    The Bad- Don't know if she kisses or not as that is something I truly enjoy, but wasn't going to try and push it as I wasn't sure what I was getting.

    The Ugly- No ugly on her end. Took me almost 2. 5 hours to drive home what should have been 45 minutes. I hate I-5 on Friday afternoons.
    Saw her recently and she's easy to get a hold of. A little spazzy in person, decent body with some mom tummy, but nothing off the rails.

    She went straight for the coconut oil and was just on her phone as she touched me and gave me a HJ. I let this go on for a bit wondering if she'll indicate until I just took off her clothes and stuck it in her. A little bit of a smell. But all in was $100 and it was one and done for her.

    Won't repeat, but I've had worse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape