Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 27900
-
08-01-24 01:37 #24570Banned Member

Posts: 410If I had to guess, I'd say this ad is suspicious. Potential LE.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 00:16 #24569Senior Member

Posts: 52Thanks! Now I remember that response.
Originally Posted by SirLoin69
[View Original Post]
I texted her the other day but she wanted deposit.
-
07-31-24 19:11 #24568Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone try this yet?
Looking to set up something and she is very vague about pictures. Anyone try?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...b/736610515963
-
07-31-24 18:03 #24567Senior Member

Posts: 201What's CIP worth to you?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 17:14 #24566Senior Member

Posts: 92Exact same experience I had recently. Probably won't repeat unless desperate LOL.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 15:24 #24565Senior Member

Posts: 1017Was it a reasonable deal for $100?
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 15:08 #24564Senior Member

Posts: 201Saw her recently and she's easy to get a hold of. A little spazzy in person, decent body with some mom tummy, but nothing off the rails.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
She went straight for the coconut oil and was just on her phone as she touched me and gave me a HJ. I let this go on for a bit wondering if she'll indicate until I just took off her clothes and stuck it in her. A little bit of a smell. But all in was $100 and it was one and done for her.
Won't repeat, but I've had worse.
-
07-31-24 15:02 #24563Senior Member

Posts: 71Got a contact info / link for this chick?
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 14:56 #24562Senior Member

Posts: 2924This Erin?
Originally Posted by Vator2
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2862369/
-
07-31-24 14:47 #24561Senior Member

Posts: 44Which Erin is this?
Thanks for the heads up. Which Erin is this?
Originally Posted by Vator2
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 14:11 #24560Senior Member

Posts: 115Erin's roomate. BBFS
Erin. Contracted me.
She says she has a new roommate.
That offers BBFS. Mya is her name.
She is only here for a couple I please weeks.
I have not tried it YET.
Trying to find some $ and time.
-
07-31-24 12:53 #24559Senior Member

Posts: 1017Kimber is a fun fuck and is happy to take it in the ass bare.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 12:30 #24558Senior Member

Posts: 2184Shay
If this is the one. She is on (or at least used to be on) TNA as well.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 12:27 #24557Senior Member

Posts: 2924She was hot back in the day, but it has been a few since I have seen her.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 12:22 #24556Senior Member

Posts: 289Kimber is a great gal but has some personal issues that can make it difficult to book. I do adore that woman.
Originally Posted by BarryWood
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




