Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 1222 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24473

    Sunny Love

    I've read a few things about a "Thai Sunny" here, is she the same Sunny Love? Is she known to give it up bare at all? Thanks.

  2. #24472

    Kandysland

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    I seen Kandysland. She is thicker than some of her pix but the recent one is accurate. . I had contacted her in the past. Sometimes she agreed to BBFS for 400. Sometimes she didn't by stating she "doesn't offer that. ".

    She posted a lma ad. I responded and was at her place in bothell in 30 minutes.

    I knew BBFS was YMMV and probably was related to her need for $. I am fully groomed and was freshly showered. I make sure I look nice and clean.

    Came in to her lived in place. Went to her room. She had said no BBFS via text.

    Nice head game. BBBJ. I did some semi rough face fucking. She pulled back a couple times. Played with her pussy and did date. She got really wet and came. I then really throatfucked her and told her I was going to bareback her. At first she said no. So I kept. Fucking her face pretty rough.

    I ten told her it was time to fuck. She got in the doggie position. She guided my bare cock in her pussy.

    I then started fucking her pussy bare and telling her what a dirty cumdump she is.

    After about 10 minutes I finished in Mish.

    She is a little ragged. I would only see her if it is bareback.

    I tipped $50. She was hoping for more.

    She is YMMV. Fun time. I just hated the back and forth about BBFS.

    She should know by now that she doesn't compare to the $400 hour cfs / GFE escorts.

    She is just a cumdumpster.

    BTW. She declined my Greek request.
    I'm surprised to see so many people saying how good she is. I didn't have a 'bad' experience with her, and she is 'nice', but certainly was a waste of time. She just looks at her phone all the time.

  3. #24471

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    If this is the one. She is on (or at least used to be on) TNA as well.
    She will go BBFS. But she looks way worse than her pics. Older, prob 50. Always has time issues and drama with her dude that tends to kill the vibe.

  4. #24470
    Quote Originally Posted by RocDiesel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the way she gets hyped up makes me want to give it a try but she hasn't returned my one DM on the other page or email I tried sending so I am just moving on for the time being unless someone has a number they can hook up and she is aight with that.
    Email her again. She's a little bit of a hassle but not to much, unlike #dolce, now she pissed me off haha but Remi is aight, not to bad. That pussy is definitely worth it.

  5. #24469
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Had an all-time session with Remi last Sunday. I was her last appt and I was prob there for almost 2 hrs but only charged me for the hr. Intense breeding fetish play that she was super into (she's not super into gagging but she was accommodating for the most part). Set up was surprisingly easy this time. That girl can take dick, Jesus. I'm on timeout for awhile. Good luck boys.
    Breeding fetish? 😳Is she not on BC? I mean, how do you not expect me to cum in you when your pussy is like a velvet glove LOL way to smooth and probably the best pussy I've been inside off.

  6. #24468
    Quote Originally Posted by RocDiesel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the way she gets hyped up makes me want to give it a try but she hasn't returned my one DM on the other page or email I tried sending so I am just moving on for the time being unless someone has a number they can hook up and she is aight with that.
    It wouldn't matter too much right now anyways. She went back to Cali, and won't be back until some time in September.

  7. #24467
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Reasonably confident that she's one and the same: Remilane.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...milane.580504/
    Yeah the way she gets hyped up makes me want to give it a try but she hasn't returned my one DM on the other page or email I tried sending so I am just moving on for the time being unless someone has a number they can hook up and she is aight with that.

  8. #24466

    Took a gamble

    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    If I had to guess, I'd say this ad is suspicious. Potential LE.
    I took a gamble on it and she is legit. Pumped really good and watched it drop.

    Out. Huge tits and she is very easy going.

  9. #24465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    NIkkiPink is back

    I am seeing NikkiPink today.

    Bbfscip, bbgreekcia, rimjob, dt, ff. Pretty much everything on the table with NikkiPink.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-town.2862941/

  10. #24464

    Maybe Remi = Remilane

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Got a contact info / link for this chick?
    Reasonably confident that she's one and the same: Remilane.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...milane.580504/

    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Had an all-time session with Remi last Sunday. I was her last appt and I was prob there for almost 2 hrs but only charged me for the hr. Intense breeding fetish play that she was super into (she's not super into gagging but she was accommodating for the most part). Set up was surprisingly easy this time. That girl can take dick, Jesus. I'm on timeout for awhile. Good luck boys.

  11. #24463
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Looking to set up something and she is very vague about pictures. Anyone try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...b/736610515963
    If I had to guess, I'd say this ad is suspicious. Potential LE.

  12. #24462
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLoin69  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her.

    She took a few days to respond, finally quoted me 300 for bb anal. I accepted, as we were talking she wanted 1800 for rimming. I said that I'd stick to the 300 for bb anal.

    I didn't agree to that, I want 400 for that.

    I told her no thanks.
    Thanks! Now I remember that response.

    I texted her the other day but she wanted deposit.

  13. #24461

    Anyone try this yet?

    Looking to set up something and she is very vague about pictures. Anyone try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...b/736610515963

  14. #24460
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Was it a reasonable deal for $100?
    What's CIP worth to you?

  15. #24459
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and she's easy to get a hold of. A little spazzy in person, decent body with some mom tummy, but nothing off the rails.

    She went straight for the coconut oil and was just on her phone as she touched me and gave me a HJ. I let this go on for a bit wondering if she'll indicate until I just took off her clothes and stuck it in her. A little bit of a smell. But all in was $100 and it was one and done for her.

    Won't repeat, but I've had worse.
    Exact same experience I had recently. Probably won't repeat unless desperate LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape