Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24464

    Maybe Remi = Remilane

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Got a contact info / link for this chick?
    Reasonably confident that she's one and the same: Remilane.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...milane.580504/

    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Had an all-time session with Remi last Sunday. I was her last appt and I was prob there for almost 2 hrs but only charged me for the hr. Intense breeding fetish play that she was super into (she's not super into gagging but she was accommodating for the most part). Set up was surprisingly easy this time. That girl can take dick, Jesus. I'm on timeout for awhile. Good luck boys.

  2. #24463
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Looking to set up something and she is very vague about pictures. Anyone try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...b/736610515963
    If I had to guess, I'd say this ad is suspicious. Potential LE.

  3. #24462
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLoin69  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her.

    She took a few days to respond, finally quoted me 300 for bb anal. I accepted, as we were talking she wanted 1800 for rimming. I said that I'd stick to the 300 for bb anal.

    I didn't agree to that, I want 400 for that.

    I told her no thanks.
    Thanks! Now I remember that response.

    I texted her the other day but she wanted deposit.

  4. #24461

    Anyone try this yet?

    Looking to set up something and she is very vague about pictures. Anyone try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...b/736610515963

  5. #24460
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Was it a reasonable deal for $100?
    What's CIP worth to you?

  6. #24459
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and she's easy to get a hold of. A little spazzy in person, decent body with some mom tummy, but nothing off the rails.

    She went straight for the coconut oil and was just on her phone as she touched me and gave me a HJ. I let this go on for a bit wondering if she'll indicate until I just took off her clothes and stuck it in her. A little bit of a smell. But all in was $100 and it was one and done for her.

    Won't repeat, but I've had worse.
    Exact same experience I had recently. Probably won't repeat unless desperate LOL.

  7. #24458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and she's easy to get a hold of. A little spazzy in person, decent body with some mom tummy, but nothing off the rails.

    She went straight for the coconut oil and was just on her phone as she touched me and gave me a HJ. I let this go on for a bit wondering if she'll indicate until I just took off her clothes and stuck it in her. A little bit of a smell. But all in was $100 and it was one and done for her.

    Won't repeat, but I've had worse.
    Was it a reasonable deal for $100?

  8. #24457
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Bella Near South Hill Mall - Based on previous reports I really wasn't sure what I was going to get with Bella. There was a ton of mixed reviews and I sooooooooooo wish I had seen her sooner and not left it to today. She is located in a nice 3 bedroom apartment in a quiet neighborhood near the South Hill Mall in Puyallup as her ad states. I believe she lives there with her adult daughter but she was not there.

    The Good - By far the best deal and I would have seen her every day if I knew. $ for BBFS with cip for an hour. Her tits are perfect C's and I enjoyed sucking on them in between bouts of eating fresh daty. She started with a rub, not really what I would call a massage and a non-fragrant body oil that felt great. I don't know what all of her issues were before and I don't know if I got lucky but I really enjoyed myself trying to get her off in between getting two shots out deep inside of her. Amazing for my age & her attitude was first rate. She made me feel like she wanted me there. Also has a great MILF look and has done well with maintaining her figure. Would say she is mid-40's.

    The Bad- Don't know if she kisses or not as that is something I truly enjoy, but wasn't going to try and push it as I wasn't sure what I was getting.

    The Ugly- No ugly on her end. Took me almost 2. 5 hours to drive home what should have been 45 minutes. I hate I-5 on Friday afternoons.
    Saw her recently and she's easy to get a hold of. A little spazzy in person, decent body with some mom tummy, but nothing off the rails.

    She went straight for the coconut oil and was just on her phone as she touched me and gave me a HJ. I let this go on for a bit wondering if she'll indicate until I just took off her clothes and stuck it in her. A little bit of a smell. But all in was $100 and it was one and done for her.

    Won't repeat, but I've had worse.

  9. #24456
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Had an all-time session with Remi last Sunday. I was her last appt and I was prob there for almost 2 hrs but only charged me for the hr. Intense breeding fetish play that she was super into (she's not super into gagging but she was accommodating for the most part). Set up was surprisingly easy this time. That girl can take dick, Jesus. I'm on timeout for awhile. Good luck boys.
    Got a contact info / link for this chick?

  10. #24455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Vator2  [View Original Post]
    Erin. Contracted me.

    She says she has a new roommate.

    That offers BBFS. Mya is her name.

    She is only here for a couple I please weeks.

    I have not tried it YET.

    Trying to find some $ and time.
    This Erin?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2862369/

  11. #24454

    Which Erin is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vator2  [View Original Post]
    Erin. Contracted me.

    She says she has a new roommate.

    That offers BBFS. Mya is her name.

    She is only here for a couple I please weeks.

    I have not tried it YET.

    Trying to find some $ and time.
    Thanks for the heads up. Which Erin is this?

  12. #24453

    Erin's roomate. BBFS

    Erin. Contracted me.

    She says she has a new roommate.

    That offers BBFS. Mya is her name.

    She is only here for a couple I please weeks.

    I have not tried it YET.

    Trying to find some $ and time.

  13. #24452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    No kidding. The one time I saw her, before she changed her name to Kimber, she was 30 minutes late to her incall. At least she texted me and let me know she was running late. I was in the parking lot when she pulled in, and saw her check in. Once she checked in, she gave me the room number and I was able to go up, but she wasn't ready. She literally spent the next 90 minutes "getting ready" in the next room, while I sat and watched ESPN. She kept talking to me through the door, so I knew she wasn't going to bolt, plus I was between her and the door. But it was literally two hours after the appointment time before we got to business. She was fun, and a freak in bed, but Holy Tick-Tock, Batman, be prepared to burn a few hours before fucking her.

    I wonder if this duo would improve timing any. Somehow, I doubt it.
    Kimber is a fun fuck and is happy to take it in the ass bare.

  14. #24451

    Shay

    If this is the one. She is on (or at least used to be on) TNA as well.

  15. #24450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Man that's too bad. I love her look and I love bolt ons. What a bummer.
    She was hot back in the day, but it has been a few since I have seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape