Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 27830
-
08-02-24 03:20 #24470Senior Member

Posts: 500Email her again. She's a little bit of a hassle but not to much, unlike #dolce, now she pissed me off haha but Remi is aight, not to bad. That pussy is definitely worth it.
Originally Posted by RocDiesel
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 03:18 #24469Senior Member

Posts: 500Breeding fetish? 😳Is she not on BC? I mean, how do you not expect me to cum in you when your pussy is like a velvet glove LOL way to smooth and probably the best pussy I've been inside off.
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 23:42 #24468Senior Member

Posts: 43It wouldn't matter too much right now anyways. She went back to Cali, and won't be back until some time in September.
Originally Posted by RocDiesel
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 22:50 #24467Senior Member

Posts: 77Yeah the way she gets hyped up makes me want to give it a try but she hasn't returned my one DM on the other page or email I tried sending so I am just moving on for the time being unless someone has a number they can hook up and she is aight with that.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 19:48 #24466Senior Member

Posts: 27Took a gamble
I took a gamble on it and she is legit. Pumped really good and watched it drop.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
Out. Huge tits and she is very easy going.
-
08-01-24 13:44 #24465Senior Member

Posts: 1109NIkkiPink is back
I am seeing NikkiPink today.
Bbfscip, bbgreekcia, rimjob, dt, ff. Pretty much everything on the table with NikkiPink.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-town.2862941/
-
08-01-24 11:40 #24464Senior Member

Posts: 362Maybe Remi = Remilane
Reasonably confident that she's one and the same: Remilane.
Originally Posted by MisterPlano
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...milane.580504/
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 01:37 #24463Banned Member

Posts: 410If I had to guess, I'd say this ad is suspicious. Potential LE.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 00:16 #24462Senior Member

Posts: 52Thanks! Now I remember that response.
Originally Posted by SirLoin69
[View Original Post]
I texted her the other day but she wanted deposit.
-
07-31-24 19:11 #24461Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone try this yet?
Looking to set up something and she is very vague about pictures. Anyone try?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...b/736610515963
-
07-31-24 18:03 #24460Senior Member

Posts: 201What's CIP worth to you?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 17:14 #24459Senior Member

Posts: 93Exact same experience I had recently. Probably won't repeat unless desperate LOL.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 15:24 #24458Senior Member

Posts: 1019Was it a reasonable deal for $100?
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 15:08 #24457Senior Member

Posts: 201Saw her recently and she's easy to get a hold of. A little spazzy in person, decent body with some mom tummy, but nothing off the rails.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
She went straight for the coconut oil and was just on her phone as she touched me and gave me a HJ. I let this go on for a bit wondering if she'll indicate until I just took off her clothes and stuck it in her. A little bit of a smell. But all in was $100 and it was one and done for her.
Won't repeat, but I've had worse.
-
07-31-24 15:02 #24456Senior Member

Posts: 71Got a contact info / link for this chick?
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




