Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 41276
-
07-23-24 23:30 #35561Senior Member

Posts: 153Not very flexible but was a good dream.
Originally Posted by TheAvgGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 21:58 #35560Senior Member

Posts: 374Pictures are better than reality. She's more overweight and pretty nasty. Claims to give a great bbj, but it was mediocre and she wouldn't suck on my balls. She's on my no repeat list.
Originally Posted by Bristol888
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 20:07 #35559Senior Member

Posts: 1260Blast Away
Left your DNA all over her, eh. LOL Used to stroke a girls ego complimenting them on how sexy they look with my nut plastered all over they're face. I rarely end my fun that way anymore. I feel I'm being cheated if I got to jack off all over them.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
Attached is how I enjoy my happy endings with RCA being my favorite. Something about finishing in that position makes me feel my mission went well. Very rare in finding a girl who's down for some RCA.
-
07-23-24 18:46 #35558Senior Member

Posts: 435I have left mine there several times but I don't think that shot there is one of mine. I've left my kids on her face and her mouth and her pussy and her ass on her ass on her stomach on her tit I've blasted that girl so many times it's not funny.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 13:50 #35557Regular Member

Posts: 11I think I'm going to try this out. She looks like she is going to be a nice dream.
Originally Posted by VisitingHere
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 11:14 #35556Senior Member

Posts: 1260I'm Curious
Which one of y'all left their kids on her face. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bristol888
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 11:09 #35555Senior Member

Posts: 1260Bad Mathin
Yeah most definitely a fake age which aligns with the practice of filtering pics, obviously a common thing today, to make most of these crack girls to be more enticing. They ain't fooling anybody.
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 10:54 #35554Regular Member

Posts: 11You can count me in. I'll pitch in so we could get a decent dream.
Originally Posted by MaleNurse32
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 10:51 #35553Regular Member

Posts: 11I'd be in to give a gloryhole as well.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 10:26 #35552Senior Member

Posts: 585Right? She looks like such a dirty little *****. And I mean that in a good way, just the way I like them. I've been somewhat hesitant to pull the trigger myself.
Originally Posted by Bristol888
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 00:16 #35551Senior Member

Posts: 124I think this might be what you are looking for.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/488194572880
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 00:13 #35550Senior Member

Posts: 124Just No!
You don't Ever want to deal with someone that unhinged. She has obviously gone completely off the rails. Her last few posts have just been a rambling mess with nothing to do about the hobby. This is the kind of dream you might wake up from dead.
Originally Posted by MAnimal5
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 23:55 #35549Senior Member

Posts: 124Doing the math,
AMnnos,
That would mean she's actually 42, instead of the 35 she has on her post.
-
07-22-24 23:12 #35548Senior Member

Posts: 108Orlando Girl was an A+ Experience
I met this young lady while she was on tour recently.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/741757025242
She's cute, super sweet, loves to party, and has rates far below her talent. I spent a good deal of time with her, and I had a ball.
I highly recommend, great gal.
Keep it safe.
Rex.
-
07-22-24 21:52 #35547Senior Member

Posts: 115Seems real, I was trying to set something up with her.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
BBBJ yes.
Greek no.










Reply With Quote





