Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 41276
-
07-22-24 21:14 #35546Senior Member

Posts: 50Callie
Anyone have any information on this one. Can't find a lot with the name I was given. Would love to connect with her but can't find any information.
-
07-22-24 20:38 #35545Senior Member

Posts: 260Katie Love
Anyone got the rundown?
https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114
-
07-22-24 20:32 #35544Senior Member

Posts: 229She's actually boring. Basically just a hole that doesn't get into it at all. Zero vocalization, hates giving head, etc. Just a hole that won't stop talking.
Originally Posted by MAnimal5
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 20:16 #35543Senior Member

Posts: 39Wtf!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/553713084818
It's soooo long, I didn't read it all. But WTF!
I remember someone giving her good or decent reviews but did mention she was off. Part of me says to give it a go because crazy chicks are fun in sack. But I don't know.
-
07-22-24 19:22 #35542Regular Member

Posts: 3Any feedback on Eve
I was checking if anyone has a feedback on Eve? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/488194572880
-
07-22-24 18:03 #35541Senior Member

Posts: 76Love a PAWG
Definitely love the body type but no BBBJ is a deal breaker for me unless the rates are right and from the looks of her I doubt she's reasonable.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 18:02 #35540Senior Member

Posts: 76Pipe Drainer
In town for the week. I noticed that Karmen is out of commission for a while. Can anyone recommend a reliable pipe drainer. Needs to offer BBBJ bonus points if they like their face covered. PMs are fine.
-
07-22-24 13:49 #35539Senior Member

Posts: 585Megan
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/173372417
Fellas, I think I've seen some chatter about Megan in the past, but I can't remember what it was. I really like this body type, but she seems like she has a lot of rules (no GFE) and such. Any info would be appreciated.
-
07-22-24 13:12 #35538Senior Member

Posts: 1246Use Caution With Holly (Nikki)
I posted a report under "Do Not Do It Stay Away" on Holly, who goes by Nikki in her ad. Please use extreme caution with this one!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/981741093315
-
07-22-24 10:22 #35537Senior Member

Posts: 1170Box is cleared
I just cleared some space in my in box. Also gentleman please don't flood my inbox with questions that you really should be asking the ladies. Rates and confirmations you need to deal with these ladies. I just gave you the heads up. If you want to see them you really need to confirm with them. If they don't have any confirmations more than likely they won't go up to you guys.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orl.
-
07-22-24 07:38 #35536Senior Member

Posts: 585I don't think so. This girl was maybe late twenties. But this was like 12 years ago. She was fun enough I guess, but I never repeated. I'm not sure if she posted after that.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 06:21 #35535Senior Member

Posts: 363I can't believe no one realized she was cosplaying as Harley Quinn.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 23:13 #35534Senior Member

Posts: 259She had another kid? I knew her when she was doing this in Baldwin from her apartment. She is bigger. Ya, too pricey for covered everything.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 19:43 #35533Regular Member

Posts: 12Lucky charm / Versace
She or someone pretending to be her has been posting as Versace in Brunswick for the last week. I was about to contact her but now seeing two different numbers and two different locations has me thinking it over. Here is the Brunswick ad.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...g/945639131733
-
07-21-24 14:29 #35532Senior Member

Posts: 477Not Nuru
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/302136716997
This crazy hot young lady is advertising that she offers Nuru massage. I decided to make some inquiries because, yeah, that sounds fun. Well, she doesn't offer the shower / bath beforehand, she doesn't actually have the Nuru gel and she wears a bikini when she performs the massage. None of those are true Nuru so please don't spend the 4 bones that she wants for some half-assed make believe Nuru, regardless of how nice her tits probably are, because you'll never see them.
Rich.










Reply With Quote





