Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 1383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35546

    Callie

    Anyone have any information on this one. Can't find a lot with the name I was given. Would love to connect with her but can't find any information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4308.jpg‎  

  2. #35545

    Katie Love


  3. #35544
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/553713084818

    It's soooo long, I didn't read it all. But WTF!

    I remember someone giving her good or decent reviews but did mention she was off. Part of me says to give it a go because crazy chicks are fun in sack. But I don't know.
    She's actually boring. Basically just a hole that doesn't get into it at all. Zero vocalization, hates giving head, etc. Just a hole that won't stop talking.

  4. #35543

    Wtf!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/553713084818

    It's soooo long, I didn't read it all. But WTF!

    I remember someone giving her good or decent reviews but did mention she was off. Part of me says to give it a go because crazy chicks are fun in sack. But I don't know.

  5. #35542

    Any feedback on Eve

    I was checking if anyone has a feedback on Eve? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/488194572880
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 354051291_7569337536426346_9012483113724617864_n.jpg‎   782028cec310a854569182eca33d5d82_f.jpg‎  

  6. #35541

    Love a PAWG

    Definitely love the body type but no BBBJ is a deal breaker for me unless the rates are right and from the looks of her I doubt she's reasonable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/173372417

    Fellas, I think I've seen some chatter about Megan in the past, but I can't remember what it was. I really like this body type, but she seems like she has a lot of rules (no GFE) and such. Any info would be appreciated.

  7. #35540

    Pipe Drainer

    In town for the week. I noticed that Karmen is out of commission for a while. Can anyone recommend a reliable pipe drainer. Needs to offer BBBJ bonus points if they like their face covered. PMs are fine.

  8. #35539

    Megan

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/173372417

    Fellas, I think I've seen some chatter about Megan in the past, but I can't remember what it was. I really like this body type, but she seems like she has a lot of rules (no GFE) and such. Any info would be appreciated.

  9. #35538

    Use Caution With Holly (Nikki)

    I posted a report under "Do Not Do It Stay Away" on Holly, who goes by Nikki in her ad. Please use extreme caution with this one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/981741093315

  10. #35537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Box is cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full please pm me with their details.
    I just cleared some space in my in box. Also gentleman please don't flood my inbox with questions that you really should be asking the ladies. Rates and confirmations you need to deal with these ladies. I just gave you the heads up. If you want to see them you really need to confirm with them. If they don't have any confirmations more than likely they won't go up to you guys.

    Stay safe.

    Orl.

  11. #35536
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Was it Harlowe? She's definitely off the rails.

    Rich.
    I don't think so. This girl was maybe late twenties. But this was like 12 years ago. She was fun enough I guess, but I never repeated. I'm not sure if she posted after that.

  12. #35535
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I guess clowns have decided to post ads on STG, ha ha. I will avoid dreaming with a clown.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/906151533365
    I can't believe no one realized she was cosplaying as Harley Quinn.

  13. #35534
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Octavia is a sweet, shy, young girl. She's also a bit bigger than her pics. She's had a kid since those were taken. She's a bit pricy for the covered everything and she doesn't really seem to enjoy what she does. YMMV, of course.

    Rich.
    She had another kid? I knew her when she was doing this in Baldwin from her apartment. She is bigger. Ya, too pricey for covered everything.

  14. #35533

    Lucky charm / Versace

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Legit?

    I thought the consensus was she wasn't worth seeing anybody else have good time?

    Also has anybody had good visit with big booty goth gf recently? I know she had good reviews way back but haven't heard anything recently.
    She or someone pretending to be her has been posting as Versace in Brunswick for the last week. I was about to contact her but now seeing two different numbers and two different locations has me thinking it over. Here is the Brunswick ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...g/945639131733

  15. #35532

    Not Nuru

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/302136716997

    This crazy hot young lady is advertising that she offers Nuru massage. I decided to make some inquiries because, yeah, that sounds fun. Well, she doesn't offer the shower / bath beforehand, she doesn't actually have the Nuru gel and she wears a bikini when she performs the massage. None of those are true Nuru so please don't spend the 4 bones that she wants for some half-assed make believe Nuru, regardless of how nice her tits probably are, because you'll never see them.

    Rich.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape