Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 523 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 7835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7010

    Mila

    Try searching Mila in the Waterbury escorts thread or in the Hartford one for a more recent review. She has mixed reviews dating back to 2017 I believe. I've never seen her before but did some research on her and had contacted her when she was in Waterbury about two years ago. At that time, she wanted a deposit so I opted out. Attached screenshot shows a more recent review in the Hartford forum in which it's described that she provides services but not to the reviewer's satisfaction so I guess YMMV. Recommendation would be to proceed with caution.

    August.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240723-090529~2.jpg‎  

  2. #7009

    Any info on her is she legit or a ripoff?


  3. #7008

    Anybody?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/777315011345

    I know someone was up here talking about her being really good but anyone else try this yet?
    What were the damages? 200 for a QV?

    Open to bare services?

  4. #7007

    Kayla downward

    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    This is to let anyone else out there know she is a scammer or is being managed. I saw her once and paid on a cash app. Later in the week claimed to need money for her room. Asked for more cash. Indirectly declined. Text her today and asked to see for a qv. Says okay. Asked for cash advance for room. Should have known better than to do it but against my better judgement sent it. Next thing I know get there and whoever is doing the fake reviews and managing her phone blocked my number. Called from a burner and number is definitely still active. Luckily it wasn't much, but I'd advise staying away from whoever it is her or her pimp at the notoriously bad hotel right off the exit. Damn shame too. After the first go round seemed sweet. But random e begging text and flat out ripping me off would only make me wonder what dangers and risks are there. Clear demons as well. Stay safe!
    Got it. Here's a more casual, street-style version:

    A lot of these girls start off with good ratings. They use that money to buy more drugs, and it all goes downhill from there. Kayla's been known to hit rock bottom after peaking. You saw her when she was doing better, like you said the first time. Now she's at her lowest. This happens to all of them.

    Thanks for sharing that you got scammed. Word of advice: when they're desperate for money, they'll try anything. Don't fall for their tricks. When they asked me for money, I just said I don't have a smartphone.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  5. #7006

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I PM you Kayla number. PM if anyone else wants it..
    This is to let anyone else out there know she is a scammer or is being managed. I saw her once and paid on a cash app. Later in the week claimed to need money for her room. Asked for more cash. Indirectly declined. Text her today and asked to see for a qv. Says okay. Asked for cash advance for room. Should have known better than to do it but against my better judgement sent it. Next thing I know get there and whoever is doing the fake reviews and managing her phone blocked my number. Called from a burner and number is definitely still active. Luckily it wasn't much, but I'd advise staying away from whoever it is her or her pimp at the notoriously bad hotel right off the exit. Damn shame too. After the first go round seemed sweet. But random e begging text and flat out ripping me off would only make me wonder what dangers and risks are there. Clear demons as well. Stay safe!

  6. #7005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/777315011345

    I know someone was up here talking about her being really good but anyone else try this yet?
    She's okay had a slight odor when I went to see her. Wide open menu.

  7. #7004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Anybody?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/777315011345

    I know someone was up here talking about her being really good but anyone else try this yet?

  8. #7003

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine learned her lesson from the incident in Kent, NY. She has turned in her uniform to be a mom rising her son.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. Another one bites the dust. I had a couple great visits over the years.

  9. #7002

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus1313  [View Original Post]
    Her request for pictures is not about safety, it's about age. She has an issue with seeing older hobbyists.
    She has an issue with seeing older hobbyists. Why? She's not young herself.

  10. #7001

    Gabby Sweet Petite Treat Fun Sized Freak

    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Gabby? Pictures attached in case ad gets pulled. A search of her number 203-xxx-8538 appears to be a Text Now VOIP out of Branford area. Ad indicates she's hosting in Waterbury but looks TGTBT. Only red flag I see in the ad are the number of accepted payment methods including crypto.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/053637887531

    August.

    Update: Nevermind, post 26589 in the Hartford forum indicates that it's a deposit scam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240715-103603~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240715-103601~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240715-103555~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240715-103552~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240715-103547~3.jpg‎  


  11. #7000
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverPolska2  [View Original Post]
    Hoser, your box is full, no pun intended.

    I'd imagine, requests for Aaron's details.

    If you're down to share, I believe I meet her criteria.
    Sadly I still haven't gotten a response from her, been almost a week.

  12. #6999

    Aaron

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Husky Husky clear out your inbox, trying to send you Arrons no. ,she said its ok, UTR clean always showered, house is super clean, friendly, likes to chat, no timing anything, prides herself in getting the job done, Too bad they all weren't like this, Likes older guys.
    Hoser, your box is full, no pun intended.

    I'd imagine, requests for Aaron's details.

    If you're down to share, I believe I meet her criteria.

  13. #6998

    Reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/025992171822

    Is she real? Seems to be good to be true.

  14. #6997

    New waterbury

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/025992171822

    Anyone know if this is a police officer or something? Real pictures? Seems too good to be true.

  15. #6996

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she wants you to send a pic of yourself before she'll meet. I passed.
    Her request for pictures is not about safety, it's about age. She has an issue with seeing older hobbyists.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape