Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 7834
-
07-12-24 11:24 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 312Oh damn how'd I just miss those. Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 11:07 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 304Kayladd
Post 6951 a couple of pages ago pics of Kayladd.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 10:02 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 178Jasmine
I pm'd you.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 07:27 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 304Jasmine
What happened in Kent? May I ask with Jasmine?
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 15:41 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 312Pics
I've gone back weeks and weeks in the search for her and there's no pics for her anywhere. Someone had attempted to set a link but it's Sumo and that has veen broken for months now. The only Kayla I see on STG is a "petite wet chocolate" and an AMP is this Kayla all of these posts are about the chocolate goddess?
Originally Posted by WTownAdam
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 10:34 #6989Regular Member

Posts: 16Hotel upgrade Ka
Nothing unbalanced, just a guy helping someone out that always works with me but Kayladd asked me to let people know she upgraded her hotel to the comfort inn and is available now.
-
07-11-24 08:04 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
Been wondering this myself for awhile. Damn true legend out the game.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 21:32 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 42Any info?
No name listed in the ad to look up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/598991378282
-
07-10-24 20:22 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 2147Jasmine retired
Jasmine learned her lesson from the incident in Kent, NY. She has turned in her uniform to be a mom rising her son.
Originally Posted by SecretSadist
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
07-10-24 10:59 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 61Jasmine still around?
I know jasmine (jasminescores) had that gas station incident recently but any idea if she's still around? No response to texts a few weeks ago and I noticed yesterday that her tryst ad was taken down.
-
07-10-24 00:45 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 81She's very chill. I can't wait to see her again.
Originally Posted by SecretSadist
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 20:05 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 61Fair point. It's certainly not ideal. And I suppose regardless of whether the provider intends to use the photo against the client, it's absolutely possible if the situation arises. In all the years I've been hobbying, I've only ever worried about security cams in hotels / motels. How times have changed.
Originally Posted by Coberman
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 18:19 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 221The other problem is that if you are unknowingly talking with a robber or LE they will be able to look for your face to arrive. When they do not know what you look like you can scout the area or walk away with little worry but if they have your picture they can start moving on you as soon as they see you.
Originally Posted by SecretSadist
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 17:55 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 61I'd do it
I'd be willing if the service is worth it. I'd prefer not to, obviously, but I am not too worried about a photo of my face being used for blackmail. But I can see why most people aren't comfortable with it.
Originally Posted by Kumail80
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 17:23 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 178Missy
Yeah, she wants you to send a pic of yourself before she'll meet. I passed.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




