rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 523 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Post 6951 a couple of pages ago pics of Kayladd.
    Oh damn how'd I just miss those. Thank you for the info.

  2. #6993

    Kayladd

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I've gone back weeks and weeks in the search for her and there's no pics for her anywhere. Someone had attempted to set a link but it's Sumo and that has veen broken for months now. The only Kayla I see on STG is a "petite wet chocolate" and an AMP is this Kayla all of these posts are about the chocolate goddess?
    Post 6951 a couple of pages ago pics of Kayladd.

  3. #6992

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    What happened in Kent? May I ask with Jasmine?
    I pm'd you.

  4. #6991

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Been wondering this myself for awhile. Damn true legend out the game.
    What happened in Kent? May I ask with Jasmine?

  5. #6990

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by WTownAdam  [View Original Post]
    Nothing unbalanced, just a guy helping someone out that always works with me but Kayladd asked me to let people know she upgraded her hotel to the comfort inn and is available now.
    I've gone back weeks and weeks in the search for her and there's no pics for her anywhere. Someone had attempted to set a link but it's Sumo and that has veen broken for months now. The only Kayla I see on STG is a "petite wet chocolate" and an AMP is this Kayla all of these posts are about the chocolate goddess?

  6. #6989

    Hotel upgrade Ka

    Nothing unbalanced, just a guy helping someone out that always works with me but Kayladd asked me to let people know she upgraded her hotel to the comfort inn and is available now.

  7. #6988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine learned her lesson from the incident in Kent, NY. She has turned in her uniform to be a mom rising her son.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Been wondering this myself for awhile. Damn true legend out the game.

  8. #6987

    Any info?

    No name listed in the ad to look up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/598991378282

  9. #6986

    Jasmine retired

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSadist  [View Original Post]
    I know jasmine (jasminescores) had that gas station incident recently but any idea if she's still around? No response to texts a few weeks ago and I noticed yesterday that her tryst ad was taken down.
    Jasmine learned her lesson from the incident in Kent, NY. She has turned in her uniform to be a mom rising her son.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  10. #6985

    Jasmine still around?

    I know jasmine (jasminescores) had that gas station incident recently but any idea if she's still around? No response to texts a few weeks ago and I noticed yesterday that her tryst ad was taken down.

  11. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSadist  [View Original Post]
    Fair point. It's certainly not ideal. And I suppose regardless of whether the provider intends to use the photo against the client, it's absolutely possible if the situation arises. In all the years I've been hobbying, I've only ever worried about security cams in hotels / motels. How times have changed.
    She's very chill. I can't wait to see her again.

  12. #6983
    Quote Originally Posted by Coberman  [View Original Post]
    The other problem is that if you are unknowingly talking with a robber or LE they will be able to look for your face to arrive. When they do not know what you look like you can scout the area or walk away with little worry but if they have your picture they can start moving on you as soon as they see you.
    Fair point. It's certainly not ideal. And I suppose regardless of whether the provider intends to use the photo against the client, it's absolutely possible if the situation arises. In all the years I've been hobbying, I've only ever worried about security cams in hotels / motels. How times have changed.

  13. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSadist  [View Original Post]
    I'd be willing if the service is worth it. I'd prefer not to, obviously, but I am not too worried about a photo of my face being used for blackmail. But I can see why most people aren't comfortable with it.
    The other problem is that if you are unknowingly talking with a robber or LE they will be able to look for your face to arrive. When they do not know what you look like you can scout the area or walk away with little worry but if they have your picture they can start moving on you as soon as they see you.

  14. #6981

    I'd do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she wants you to send a pic of yourself before she'll meet. I passed.
    I'd be willing if the service is worth it. I'd prefer not to, obviously, but I am not too worried about a photo of my face being used for blackmail. But I can see why most people aren't comfortable with it.

  15. #6980

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about this one the other day.

    She's a perfectly normal lady. No demons, very sweet and a pleasure to speak with. Went to meet for hr. Had a very great time like seriously the best I had in a while. She has a unique screening process that most of us wouldn't like, but she is very well worth it. Guys need to run and not walk to her. She is new to this and won't be doing it for much longer. Treat her well.
    Yeah, she wants you to send a pic of yourself before she'll meet. I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape