Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 1384 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35535
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I guess clowns have decided to post ads on STG, ha ha. I will avoid dreaming with a clown.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/906151533365
    I can't believe no one realized she was cosplaying as Harley Quinn.

  2. #35534
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Octavia is a sweet, shy, young girl. She's also a bit bigger than her pics. She's had a kid since those were taken. She's a bit pricy for the covered everything and she doesn't really seem to enjoy what she does. YMMV, of course.

    Rich.
    She had another kid? I knew her when she was doing this in Baldwin from her apartment. She is bigger. Ya, too pricey for covered everything.

  3. #35533

    Lucky charm / Versace

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Legit?

    I thought the consensus was she wasn't worth seeing anybody else have good time?

    Also has anybody had good visit with big booty goth gf recently? I know she had good reviews way back but haven't heard anything recently.
    She or someone pretending to be her has been posting as Versace in Brunswick for the last week. I was about to contact her but now seeing two different numbers and two different locations has me thinking it over. Here is the Brunswick ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...g/945639131733

  4. #35532

    Not Nuru

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/302136716997

    This crazy hot young lady is advertising that she offers Nuru massage. I decided to make some inquiries because, yeah, that sounds fun. Well, she doesn't offer the shower / bath beforehand, she doesn't actually have the Nuru gel and she wears a bikini when she performs the massage. None of those are true Nuru so please don't spend the 4 bones that she wants for some half-assed make believe Nuru, regardless of how nice her tits probably are, because you'll never see them.

    Rich.

  5. #35531
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Was it Harlowe? She's definitely off the rails.

    Rich.
    No joke! I think Ozzy wrote a song about her, "Crazy Train!"

  6. #35530

    MH Issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I can beat that. Years ago I went to see this chick who had this "alien" thing going. She kept referring to herself as an alien. "Have you ever had sex with an alien" type stuff the whole time. No, she didn't have green pussy, or try to enter my anus with a probe, LOL. True story.
    Was it Harlowe? She's definitely off the rails.

    Rich.

  7. #35529

    Clown wants a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I guess clowns have decided to post ads on STG, ha ha. I will avoid dreaming with a clown.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/906151533365
    Homie don't play that.

  8. #35528
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkBaby44  [View Original Post]
    Well I got back up to Jacksonville for business early this morning. Our am meetings got delayed till this afternoon so I figured I'd go see my Lucky charm. I fired off a text, she responded within 15 minutes, sent a few text back-and-forth. She text her location, I gave her my ETA and I off to find her pot of gold. I text her when I was 10 minutes away to make sure that everything was kosher, got a text back apologizing that she was running a bit behind needed another 10 minutes if that was OK. I said OK I'll text you in 10 minutes. I waited 15 minutes, and I sent her a text. Got a response within three minutes and was given the greenlight. Knocked on the door and was greeted by this beautiful little bundle of joy. She was dressed sexy in those high ass cut jeans shorts, and a little tank top. It was a sight to see her beautiful little bubble butt hanging out the bottom of those Jean shorts. We greeted each other with a hugged and we were both ready to go! And it was off to look for the pot of gold!! As she was taking off her clothes I could not help but stare in lust as her body is better in person than in the pictures. I was standing there dropping my trousers and she took me in her mouth licking up and down the shaft around the head and taking me all the way down it was amazing, again she kept changing thenspeed between fast and slow. She was working me up to a frenzy, but I had to get behind that beautiful ass this time!! So I bent her over and slowly slid jr inside that very tight kitty, first going nice and slow then working up to a faster pace and faster she started to moan and get into it do it the harder I went. So I pounded away. Looking down seeing jr slide in and out of that beautiful kitty. That beautiful sight get me going again as I reached the pinnacle! I finished all over that beautiful bubble butt and lower back; God it was like a giant explosion. I just sit back and chill for a minute to regain my composure. Clean up got dressed, chatted while getting dressed. Then we said our goodbyes And then off I went with the smile on my face feeling relaxed for the rest of my business day. I don't know if time presents I might just see this wonderful lucky charm of mine again this evening!

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-13814851
    Legit?

    I thought the consensus was she wasn't worth seeing anybody else have good time?

    Also has anybody had good visit with big booty goth gf recently? I know she had good reviews way back but haven't heard anything recently.

  9. #35527

    SJ back on the scene after the baby

    I remember recent post couple months back she tended to grab and go with no service. In addition, recall good service provided. I know she hang out with her sister or cousin and does incall together at times. Any of you fine gentleman received a good dream recently after her pregnancy. Please share if covered or uncover services. Need a good pipe drainer.

    First link of SJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/087636367731

    Her sister Aubrey "the girl next door".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/173309727

  10. #35526

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I can beat that. Years ago I went to see this chick who had this "alien" thing going. She kept referring to herself as an alien. "Have you ever had sex with an alien" type stuff the whole time. No, she didn't have green pussy, or try to enter my anus with a probe, LOL. True story.
    Low key that sounds hot as HELLL! Hahahaha.

  11. #35525

    Ms O

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the scoop on this one. I like everything about her look for me.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/014844796420
    Octavia is a sweet, shy, young girl. She's also a bit bigger than her pics. She's had a kid since those were taken. She's a bit pricy for the covered everything and she doesn't really seem to enjoy what she does. YMMV, of course.

    Rich.

  12. #35524
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Audrey and stays in a messy shithole off of McDuff with a big dog. She won't stop talking, has jacked up teeth, smelled smokey, and I thought her body was trash in person.

    She tries to be nice, but I didn't enjoy my only visit with her.
    Definitely agree with all said above. Will not repeat and should have just left. Also be careful she had a camera set up next to her bed. I threw a shirt over it just in case.

  13. #35523

    Octavia

    Does anyone have the scoop on this one. I like everything about her look for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/014844796420

  14. #35522

    Thanks for intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a lot longer than six months. She goes by "Georgia Girl" and there are oodles of reviews of her asking for gas money and never showing up or just not showing up at all..
    Thanks bro, appreciate you.

  15. #35521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Janelle Info

    Not that it has anything to do with her hooker performance, but thought I'd throw out this info.

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/2014/0...h-hit-and-run/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape