Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 1383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35550

    Just No!

    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/553713084818

    It's soooo long, I didn't read it all. But WTF!

    I remember someone giving her good or decent reviews but did mention she was off. Part of me says to give it a go because crazy chicks are fun in sack. But I don't know.
    You don't Ever want to deal with someone that unhinged. She has obviously gone completely off the rails. Her last few posts have just been a rambling mess with nothing to do about the hobby. This is the kind of dream you might wake up from dead.

  2. #35549

    Doing the math,

    AMnnos,

    That would mean she's actually 42, instead of the 35 she has on her post.

  3. #35548

    Orlando Girl was an A+ Experience

    I met this young lady while she was on tour recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/741757025242

    She's cute, super sweet, loves to party, and has rates far below her talent. I spent a good deal of time with her, and I had a ball.

    I highly recommend, great gal.

    Keep it safe.

    Rex.

  4. #35547
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Seems real, I was trying to set something up with her.

    BBBJ yes.

    Greek no.

  5. #35546

    Callie

    Anyone have any information on this one. Can't find a lot with the name I was given. Would love to connect with her but can't find any information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4308.jpg‎  

  6. #35545

    Katie Love


  7. #35544
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/553713084818

    It's soooo long, I didn't read it all. But WTF!

    I remember someone giving her good or decent reviews but did mention she was off. Part of me says to give it a go because crazy chicks are fun in sack. But I don't know.
    She's actually boring. Basically just a hole that doesn't get into it at all. Zero vocalization, hates giving head, etc. Just a hole that won't stop talking.

  8. #35543

    Wtf!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/553713084818

    It's soooo long, I didn't read it all. But WTF!

    I remember someone giving her good or decent reviews but did mention she was off. Part of me says to give it a go because crazy chicks are fun in sack. But I don't know.

  9. #35542

    Any feedback on Eve

    I was checking if anyone has a feedback on Eve? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/488194572880
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 354051291_7569337536426346_9012483113724617864_n.jpg‎   782028cec310a854569182eca33d5d82_f.jpg‎  

  10. #35541

    Love a PAWG

    Definitely love the body type but no BBBJ is a deal breaker for me unless the rates are right and from the looks of her I doubt she's reasonable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/173372417

    Fellas, I think I've seen some chatter about Megan in the past, but I can't remember what it was. I really like this body type, but she seems like she has a lot of rules (no GFE) and such. Any info would be appreciated.

  11. #35540

    Pipe Drainer

    In town for the week. I noticed that Karmen is out of commission for a while. Can anyone recommend a reliable pipe drainer. Needs to offer BBBJ bonus points if they like their face covered. PMs are fine.

  12. #35539

    Megan

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/173372417

    Fellas, I think I've seen some chatter about Megan in the past, but I can't remember what it was. I really like this body type, but she seems like she has a lot of rules (no GFE) and such. Any info would be appreciated.

  13. #35538

    Use Caution With Holly (Nikki)

    I posted a report under "Do Not Do It Stay Away" on Holly, who goes by Nikki in her ad. Please use extreme caution with this one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/981741093315

  14. #35537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Box is cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full please pm me with their details.
    I just cleared some space in my in box. Also gentleman please don't flood my inbox with questions that you really should be asking the ladies. Rates and confirmations you need to deal with these ladies. I just gave you the heads up. If you want to see them you really need to confirm with them. If they don't have any confirmations more than likely they won't go up to you guys.

    Stay safe.

    Orl.

  15. #35536
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Was it Harlowe? She's definitely off the rails.

    Rich.
    I don't think so. This girl was maybe late twenties. But this was like 12 years ago. She was fun enough I guess, but I never repeated. I'm not sure if she posted after that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape