Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4949
-
07-26-24 03:54 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 826Google search
Google search results. No name 1 - phone number search finds a white chik, not the asian, I believe, shown via your link.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 00:42 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 922New Faces (at least to me)
Hey, I'm always looking for new talent in case my favs leave the hobby or move. Anyone seen any of these?
Lilly: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...1/345556942187.
Found references to a Lilly in the forum but nothing recent. Not even sure it's the same girl.
Lexie (wow, I've never seen that name before.): https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/771790160720.
No current references in forum.
<no name 1 : https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...s/899924686456.
<no name 2 (but OF address is https://onlyfans.com/kendrababyxox000): https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/944703987021.
Bae: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/739886316246.
Can't search on a three letter word.
Olivia: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/278666027037.
<no name 3 : https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/864324029544.
Elle: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...o/629588968236.
Skimpy info on forum.
<no name 4 : https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...0/407128248745.
<no name 5 :https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/529409984104.
-
07-25-24 10:30 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone see this one?
Talked to this one a little, but has anyone seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/337462691283.
-
07-22-24 11:43 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 423 Jacksons and she's happy.
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 12:07 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 82What's the Damage?
She sounds cool. What's she quoting?
Originally Posted by Itrik
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 12:00 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 42Gobbler
https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...9/426295000027
Seen this one a few times in ypsi. Not sure why she post in Monroe. She's in ypsi. Pics are accurate. She's really cool. Met her at an apartment complex the first time. Opted for BBBJ in car. Found a spot in the complex. Really Great Service. She's a real GOBBLER. She chokes trying to get it all in and really likes it. Really nice dt service. Suction is great too. Shot my load down her throat. Will definitely keep repeating.
-
07-20-24 19:47 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 120That's what I'm saying. The shape of the hips on that one look very strange. Also on listcrawler some of the ads have videos where 'she' speaks and it sounds like a guy trying to pass off as a woman.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 14:03 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 117No response.
I reached out two weeks ago. Didn't hear back so I moved on. Sorry I have no further experience to share.
Originally Posted by Rubbur
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 08:52 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 264Bumping this back up since it got buried.
Originally Posted by Rubbur
[View Original Post]
Anyone?
-
07-19-24 07:42 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 487Um, you'd need an actual vagina to have vaginal intercourse. The photos look like a guy.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 17:46 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 187LOL, no idea. Waiting for one of you to try and report.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 14:04 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 487Vaginal intercourse not on the menu?
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 13:29 #3347Senior Member

Posts: 187Still wondering about this one!
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 11:33 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 264I've tried twice in the last year or so and bailed both times.
Originally Posted by JackHmm
[View Original Post]
First time she was out in Belleville when her ad said she was in A2. I discovered this during our verification session. She does a Duo verification. I was not prepared to drive out that day and she was doing the whole thing where she just woke up and was in a rush and blah blah.
Second time she was where her ad stated but when I got there she asked me to wait a few and then get her a soda on the way up to the room. I texted back and said that it seemed odd and that I was not comfortable doing anything like that on a first meet. (In fact I don't tolerate any buying of stuff or errands). She called me before I got out of the lot and gave me a story about needing enough time to let her friend vacate the room but it was all clear and I didn't need to get the soda. I still bailed.
She is a little bit all over the place when I have talked to her on the verification calls.
-
07-12-24 23:01 #3345Regular Member

Posts: 12Damn. Thats unfortunate. The agencies in California would cycle around Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. All early 20's or 30's. I'm definitely not looking for any older. Would usually find a couple specific web address that took you to their menu to see who was available.
Originally Posted by HiPhi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




