Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 330 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3284

    Kelly

    Has anyone seen Kelly? I'm coming to AA soon and was interested in seeing her https://skipthegames.com/posts/white...b/659210385295.

  2. #3283
    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    I saw ML today for the first time since she returned to Ann Arbor. As some in this forum suspected, the last time she was here she was pregnant and went back to OH to give birth. She told me how many kids she has delivered and while it's not my place to say how many in this post, I was astounded at the shape she is in for being a "Multiple MILF".

    Her face has leaned out, showing her pretty features more clearly. Her breasts are smaller, but not deflated. Still shaped very nicely. She still has a bit of of a pooch from the baby weight, but on her it looks good and she still has the underlying hourglass figure that made me sit up and take notice last year. For me, however, her most remarkable feature is her vag. Even after "x babies" she has a beautiful little pussy. No swollen, discolored, distended Arby's sandwich here! Just a pretty little clam that is tight and can generate tighter grips.

    There's a couple of negatives that or may not bother you. She has become a bit of a "germaphobe". No kissing, no DATY, no BB at all. $300/ HR.

    Pros: Beautiful girl with great figure and excellent kitty; bangs like an Energizer Bunny with a jackhammer and vice clamp (yeah, hyperbole but fun); good company to visit with.

    Miri-Lynn: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...e/060671407809.
    Good report. Saw her last week for the first time, seeing this report after that visit. Hard to believe a multiple MILF!

    Someone posted previously that her CG is great, and yep, absolutely true. So is her CBJ. Defiantly plan to return!

  3. #3282

    Redhead Alyssa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/496278126822

    I hadn't seen Alyssa in over a year until recently. I have always had a good time with her. I was surprised to find out that she has a new incall right near where she used to work out of (A2 RR Inn). This new place is way nicer and she has a whole Apt (small but way bigger than a room). She has all her dom stuff set up in the living room and the BR has a nice big bed where she has LED lighting that she sets for different moods.

    I had a blast. Her rates are still the same. 200 hhr 350 hr.

  4. #3281
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her posts for over a year. I've messaged her but never pulled the trigger. Something just seems off. The the combination of fake cans, Botox lips, but mainly those hips and the sound of her voice just raise red flags to me. I know fake cans and lips alone don't mean anything. Layna for example has a great pair. But yeah, that one raises too many alarms for me.
    I have not tried to contact her and one reason is that her add leads me to believe she is one of those providers where every thing is an up-charge.

  5. #3280

    I'm skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Not sure at all if it's true, I think this is the one, but there was a previous report that she was a he. Edit - I was looking at report 3224. Now I think different person
    I've been seeing her posts for over a year. I've messaged her but never pulled the trigger. Something just seems off. The the combination of fake cans, Botox lips, but mainly those hips and the sound of her voice just raise red flags to me. I know fake cans and lips alone don't mean anything. Layna for example has a great pair. But yeah, that one raises too many alarms for me.

  6. #3279

    Worth It?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Damn, was it worth 300? No bargain prices there!
    For me, yes, although I'm sure there will be some mongers put off by the cost and restrictions. I can't afford this every trip out, it'll have to be a special run.

  7. #3278

    Matter of preferrence

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Damn, was it worth 300? No bargain prices there!
    I stopped seeing her because despite being reliable she never opened up with repeated visits and this was before she raised rates. At least 50% of my enjoyment on a visit lies with eating and digital playing with some clean snatch.

  8. #3277
    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    I saw ML today for the first time since she returned to Ann Arbor. As some in this forum suspected, the last time she was here she was pregnant and went back to OH to give birth. She told me how many kids she has delivered and while it's not my place to say how many in this post, I was astounded at the shape she is in for being a "Multiple MILF".

    Her face has leaned out, showing her pretty features more clearly. Her breasts are smaller, but not deflated. Still shaped very nicely. She still has a bit of of a pooch from the baby weight, but on her it looks good and she still has the underlying hourglass figure that made me sit up and take notice last year. For me, however, her most remarkable feature is her vag. Even after "x babies" she has a beautiful little pussy. No swollen, discolored, distended Arby's sandwich here! Just a pretty little clam that is tight and can generate tighter grips.

    There's a couple of negatives that or may not bother you. She has become a bit of a "germaphobe". No kissing, no DATY, no BB at all. $300/ HR.

    Pros: Beautiful girl with great figure and excellent kitty; bangs like an Energizer Bunny with a jackhammer and vice clamp (yeah, hyperbole but fun); good company to visit with.

    Miri-Lynn: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...e/060671407809.
    Damn, was it worth 300? No bargain prices there!

  9. #3276
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiquer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lovely lady? No name in post so didn't have much to go on for a search in the archives.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...t/911163998878
    Not sure at all if it's true, I think this is the one, but there was a previous report that she was a he. Edit - I was looking at report 3224. Now I think different person
    Last edited by FinallyJoined; 06-04-24 at 17:04. Reason: More info

  10. #3275

    Old Photos

    Photos are her but10-15 years old. Has a large midsection.

    Performs well in a pinch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmw550  [View Original Post]
    I think she's new, but I can't tell and she doesn't post a name. Anybody meet her before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...a/698406600557

  11. #3274

    Sunday Funday

    Has anyone seen this lovely lady? No name in post so didn't have much to go on for a search in the archives.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...t/911163998878

  12. #3273

    Miri-Lynn: Multiple MILF

    I saw ML today for the first time since she returned to Ann Arbor. As some in this forum suspected, the last time she was here she was pregnant and went back to OH to give birth. She told me how many kids she has delivered and while it's not my place to say how many in this post, I was astounded at the shape she is in for being a "Multiple MILF".

    Her face has leaned out, showing her pretty features more clearly. Her breasts are smaller, but not deflated. Still shaped very nicely. She still has a bit of of a pooch from the baby weight, but on her it looks good and she still has the underlying hourglass figure that made me sit up and take notice last year. For me, however, her most remarkable feature is her vag. Even after "x babies" she has a beautiful little pussy. No swollen, discolored, distended Arby's sandwich here! Just a pretty little clam that is tight and can generate tighter grips.

    There's a couple of negatives that or may not bother you. She has become a bit of a "germaphobe". No kissing, no DATY, no BB at all. $300/ HR.

    Pros: Beautiful girl with great figure and excellent kitty; bangs like an Energizer Bunny with a jackhammer and vice clamp (yeah, hyperbole but fun); good company to visit with.

    Miri-Lynn: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...e/060671407809.

  13. #3272

    Selena

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/323052279147

    Had the pleasure of meeting this visitor. Pictures are accurate. She's not a spinner. She's tall and curvy. Quite intelligent and conversant. Responds well to respect and dignified texts. Very affordable options. I will repeat.

  14. #3271

    Kelsey Belle

    Saw Kelsey today, definitely not disappointed. Ad is accurate, clean safe location, photos don't do her justice, better looking in person. Seems like she's new to the area and looking for new clients. Most stuff is on the table, no Greek. She is definitely a natural redhead, fair skin, blue eyes, landing strip matches the curtains. Treat her right so this one sticks around. Opted for 90 minutes since she was nice to talk to. Good communication. Not a clock watcher. Can't really say a bad thing about the visit.

  15. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmw550  [View Original Post]
    I think she's new, but I can't tell and she doesn't post a name. Anybody meet her before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...a/698406600557
    Yeah new to the area for sure. Sumosear. Ch being down is seriously hindering due diligence gathering. I don't get any major red flags from the ad by itself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape