Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 330 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3329

    Ann Arbor escorts

    Hi, I am going to be in Belleville this weekend. Please DM any recommendations. Looking forward to a great visit.

  2. #3328

    T.p.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same person that posted as Native American Dream and talked about he teepee and smoke signals. Going back before covid.
    https://youtu.be/Hbw8UMcqUJ4?si=NW784ffKeVFqDGIg

  3. #3327

    Different Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same person that posted as Native American Dream and talked about he teepee and smoke signals. Going back before covid.
    Sweet Dream is Different from Dream that goes back to her teepee. I've met her for BBBJ. She's mediocre and her body doesn't look good. I've posted a review about her. She didn't rob me she or anything. She was actually nice and friendly just not a good BJ. I wouldn't recommend.

  4. #3326

    Dream?

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    She'll give you nightmares.

    She's a thief - stole my donation by faking ill. Search this forum for Sweet Dreams for detail.
    Is this the same person that posted as Native American Dream and talked about he teepee and smoke signals. Going back before covid.

  5. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by Useajimmy  [View Original Post]
    How much for just a car date BBBJ?
    She wanted 80 for SS, countered with 60. She accepted.

  6. #3324

    Avoid Sweet Dreams

    She'll give you nightmares.

    She's a thief - stole my donation by faking ill. Search this forum for Sweet Dreams for detail.

  7. #3323
    I know I've seen those pics on STG. Guessing she's significantly less than the posted $280/ hr on STG.

  8. #3322

    Sugar spice?

    This one has been posting for a while, so wondered if anyone has an experience they'd like to share. DM if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...c/545701251483

  9. #3321

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Itrik  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/586975317097

    Saw this one today. Heather is older, ad says she's 46. Comms were pretty much instant. She gave me heads up that she has some older family members at her incall off of golf side that she takes care of. Which I appreciated, so I wasn't caught off guard when I arrived. But I opted for a BBJ car date anyway so I could avoid the walk of shame LOL.

    When I pulled up she came out and hopped in. The apartments she's in has a big lot so I just pulled over in an empty spot and she proceeded to give an "OK" BBJ. It was nice and wet but couldn't really feel it. So I took things over a began to pound away at her face. She took it like a champ but didn't like the finish. Said she hates the taste. So that was a bummer, ended up having to clean up. Other than that she's pretty cool and laid back, no signs of drug use. I'd repeat.
    How much for just a car date BBBJ?

  10. #3320

    Sweet Dreams. Anyone seen her?


  11. #3319

    Re: looking for a Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom5679  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...1/237506711891

    Anyone seen her? Love a good Latina.
    If she's a Latina, then I am Chi Chi Rodriguez LOL.

  12. #3318

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    Found this in another thread. Good for a chuckle for me. Hope others enjoy it as well.

    PSA: Ad translations.

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    Wet wet: Fat. Doesn't shower between clients.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White..
    Now there's a tried and true public service announcement.

  13. #3317

    Luna?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...1/237506711891

    Anyone seen her? Love a good Latina.

  14. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Pics look cute, anyone seen her in person?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...o/813844853658
    She was nice enough when I saw her. If you like petite that is definitely her. My only complaint really was that she is a clockwatcher extraordinaire.

  15. #3315

    Anyone seen her?

    Pics look cute, anyone seen her in person?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...o/813844853658

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape