Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 330 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3359

    Google search

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm always looking for new talent in case my favs leave the hobby or move. Anyone seen any of these?

    Lilly: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...1/345556942187.

    Found references to a Lilly in the forum but nothing recent. Not even sure it's the same girl.

    Lexie (wow, I've never seen that name before.): https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/771790160720.

    No current references in forum.

    <no name 1 : https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...s/899924686456.

    <no name 2 (but OF address is https://onlyfans.com/kendrababyxox000): https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/944703987021.

    Bae: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/739886316246.

    Can't search on a three letter word.

    Olivia: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/278666027037.

    <no name 3 : https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/864324029544.

    Elle: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...o/629588968236.

    Skimpy info on forum.

    <no name 4 : https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...0/407128248745.

    <no name 5 :https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/529409984104.
    Google search results. No name 1 - phone number search finds a white chik, not the asian, I believe, shown via your link.

  2. #3358

    New Faces (at least to me)

    Hey, I'm always looking for new talent in case my favs leave the hobby or move. Anyone seen any of these?

    Lilly: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...1/345556942187.

    Found references to a Lilly in the forum but nothing recent. Not even sure it's the same girl.

    Lexie (wow, I've never seen that name before.): https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/771790160720.

    No current references in forum.

    <no name 1 : https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...s/899924686456.

    <no name 2 (but OF address is https://onlyfans.com/kendrababyxox000): https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/944703987021.

    Bae: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/739886316246.

    Can't search on a three letter word.

    Olivia: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/278666027037.

    <no name 3 : https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/864324029544.

    Elle: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...o/629588968236.

    Skimpy info on forum.

    <no name 4 : https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...0/407128248745.

    <no name 5 :https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...r/529409984104.

  3. #3357

    Anyone see this one?

    Talked to this one a little, but has anyone seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/337462691283.

  4. #3356
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyLover  [View Original Post]
    She sounds cool. What's she quoting?
    3 Jacksons and she's happy.

  5. #3355

    What's the Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itrik  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...9/426295000027

    Seen this one a few times in ypsi. Not sure why she post in Monroe. She's in ypsi. Pics are accurate. She's really cool. Met her at an apartment complex the first time. Opted for BBBJ in car. Found a spot in the complex. Really Great Service. She's a real GOBBLER. She chokes trying to get it all in and really likes it. Really nice dt service. Suction is great too. Shot my load down her throat. Will definitely keep repeating.
    She sounds cool. What's she quoting?

  6. #3354

    Gobbler

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...9/426295000027

    Seen this one a few times in ypsi. Not sure why she post in Monroe. She's in ypsi. Pics are accurate. She's really cool. Met her at an apartment complex the first time. Opted for BBBJ in car. Found a spot in the complex. Really Great Service. She's a real GOBBLER. She chokes trying to get it all in and really likes it. Really nice dt service. Suction is great too. Shot my load down her throat. Will definitely keep repeating.

  7. #3353
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Um, you'd need an actual vagina to have vaginal intercourse. The photos look like a guy.
    That's what I'm saying. The shape of the hips on that one look very strange. Also on listcrawler some of the ads have videos where 'she' speaks and it sounds like a guy trying to pass off as a woman.

  8. #3352

    No response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbur  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this back up since it got buried.

    Anyone?
    I reached out two weeks ago. Didn't hear back so I moved on. Sorry I have no further experience to share.

  9. #3351
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbur  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting for a while, so wondered if anyone has an experience they'd like to share. DM if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...c/545701251483
    Bumping this back up since it got buried.

    Anyone?

  10. #3350
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    LOL, no idea. Waiting for one of you to try and report.
    Um, you'd need an actual vagina to have vaginal intercourse. The photos look like a guy.

  11. #3349
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Vaginal intercourse not on the menu?
    LOL, no idea. Waiting for one of you to try and report.

  12. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    Still wondering about this one!
    Vaginal intercourse not on the menu?

  13. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her posts for over a year. I've messaged her but never pulled the trigger. Something just seems off. The the combination of fake cans, Botox lips, but mainly those hips and the sound of her voice just raise red flags to me. I know fake cans and lips alone don't mean anything. Layna for example has a great pair. But yeah, that one raises too many alarms for me.
    Still wondering about this one!

  14. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHmm  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kay, used to be called Pinky - https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...8/476068557044.
    I've tried twice in the last year or so and bailed both times.

    First time she was out in Belleville when her ad said she was in A2. I discovered this during our verification session. She does a Duo verification. I was not prepared to drive out that day and she was doing the whole thing where she just woke up and was in a rush and blah blah.

    Second time she was where her ad stated but when I got there she asked me to wait a few and then get her a soda on the way up to the room. I texted back and said that it seemed odd and that I was not comfortable doing anything like that on a first meet. (In fact I don't tolerate any buying of stuff or errands). She called me before I got out of the lot and gave me a story about needing enough time to let her friend vacate the room but it was all clear and I didn't need to get the soda. I still bailed.

    She is a little bit all over the place when I have talked to her on the verification calls.

  15. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPhi  [View Original Post]
    A lot of Asians advertise on adult search. You can read this forum and Detroit forum about quality.

    Expect 140-180 and a pretty high chance of older lady 50+.

    You can leave but there's no way to know who you'll get.

    You do get lucky and get a thirty something once in a while. I've given up unless desperate as my luck seems to be prone to old gals.
    Damn. Thats unfortunate. The agencies in California would cycle around Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. All early 20's or 30's. I'm definitely not looking for any older. Would usually find a couple specific web address that took you to their menu to see who was available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape