Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 959 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13444
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrumpyJack  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the pedestrian monger and do prefer that myself sometimes. However, I've gotten the hairy eyeball more than a few times when trying to pick up a girl without a car for her to hop into. If you're strictly on foot / bus / train I'd suggest trying listcrawler. There's several cost competitive and mind-blowing girls in Berwyn, easily reached on the Pink line maybe with a bus ride or 10 to 20 minute walk at the end, and most of them come up when I just search for Berwyn on listcrawler.

    However, I have had luck on foot now and then. You might need to cover some ground as there aren't any strolls immediately next to an L station. The 5th Ave stretch is about 5 minutes from the Cicero stop on the Blue line but mostly car-oriented. Girls there figure you're a loser just wasting their time if you don't have a car and there are few spots to get things done. Also no girl wants to spend 10 minutes walking to a hidey-hole for $40 - you either need a desperate one or some real charm. The other end of the 5th stroll is near the Pulaski stop on the Blue line and you might do better with the girls there, when they're there, because they're more strung out and _needy_.

    I've had better luck on Pulaski between Grand and Augusta, but you'll need to ride the bus because there's no L around there.

    Happy hunting!
    Thanks for the feedback, I did see cicero amd Pulaski on thr bkuenline and after doimg somenquick intel gathering on the board did see tjese may be my best bets. So far I've jusy been trying to narrow down spots. I will get a vehicle and explore further and will try out the local ****** and feed them and stuff them with my dick. So far Chicago in the summer has been worth it.

  2. #13443

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]
    Late Monday night, I had the pleasure of meeting Nikki on Cicero near 48th street (Subway).

    She is a skinny, late 20's, petite WSW with blonde hair and blue eyes who is a user.

    Nikki walks The Midway Stroll on occasion but mainly works off her cell. She is cute.

    GrabSomeBench received a solid BBBJ for 40.

    Don't message me asking for her digits. Take a ride, take some risk.
    Late Friday night, I called and met Nikki on 48th and Cicero.

    GSB received another solid BBBJ this time with BLS. I highly recommend Nikki.

    GSB.

  3. #13442

    No car? That adds some difficulty

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    Looking for spots to find some sws, read up on the previous post about the midway stroll. Was checking out the city and tool the orange and blue line. I've been on pubkic trasportaion, and last night saw glimpses of activity but wasnt able to investigate spots and also haven't figured out my bearings on yhe city yet. I appreciate any intel and tips.
    I appreciate the pedestrian monger and do prefer that myself sometimes. However, I've gotten the hairy eyeball more than a few times when trying to pick up a girl without a car for her to hop into. If you're strictly on foot / bus / train I'd suggest trying listcrawler. There's several cost competitive and mind-blowing girls in Berwyn, easily reached on the Pink line maybe with a bus ride or 10 to 20 minute walk at the end, and most of them come up when I just search for Berwyn on listcrawler.

    However, I have had luck on foot now and then. You might need to cover some ground as there aren't any strolls immediately next to an L station. The 5th Ave stretch is about 5 minutes from the Cicero stop on the Blue line but mostly car-oriented. Girls there figure you're a loser just wasting their time if you don't have a car and there are few spots to get things done. Also no girl wants to spend 10 minutes walking to a hidey-hole for $40 - you either need a desperate one or some real charm. The other end of the 5th stroll is near the Pulaski stop on the Blue line and you might do better with the girls there, when they're there, because they're more strung out and _needy_.

    I've had better luck on Pulaski between Grand and Augusta, but you'll need to ride the bus because there's no L around there.

    Happy hunting!

  4. #13441

    In town

    Looking for spots to find some sws, read up on the previous post about the midway stroll. Was checking out the city and tool the orange and blue line. I've been on pubkic trasportaion, and last night saw glimpses of activity but wasnt able to investigate spots and also haven't figured out my bearings on yhe city yet. I appreciate any intel and tips.

  5. #13440
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe the ladies? Also, I'm assuming you want Russian Tanya's #? If so, I wish I would have known, I would have gotten it a few weeks ago for you.
    Layla is HSW, probably late 20's or early 30's? Black hair but I think dyed a little red, long and tied back. Good body but clearly a user, she is not bone thin, she has some ass on her but she is far from fat, probably use to be athletic before drugs.

    Agatha is a WSW, Polish, 40's short hair, dark red to dark brown hair down to her chin. A little thicker but not fat. Nice person.

    Tricia is one of the regulars from 47th and Cicero. I don't know her name out there though but I am sure everyone knows her. Very thin, user, long black hair. Nice person.

  6. #13439
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Layla on Lawrence between Pulaski and Kedzie. She asked for. 5 and agreed to. 4 for the BBBJ. She lives in uptown.

    I picked up Tricia a few times on Cicero between Belmont and Armitage. . 4 for the BBBJ.

    I picked up Agatha near Chicago and Pulaski. . 4 for the BBBJ.

    I have digits for all three and I'll trade for a working Tanya number.
    Can you describe the ladies? Also, I'm assuming you want Russian Tanya's #? If so, I wish I would have known, I would have gotten it a few weeks ago for you.

  7. #13438
    I picked up Layla on Lawrence between Pulaski and Kedzie. She asked for. 5 and agreed to. 4 for the BBBJ. She lives in uptown.

    I picked up Tricia a few times on Cicero between Belmont and Armitage. . 4 for the BBBJ.

    I picked up Agatha near Chicago and Pulaski. . 4 for the BBBJ.

    I have digits for all three and I'll trade for a working Tanya number.

  8. #13437
    F. why. I. - there is likely to be another sting Friday or Saturday night like last week. Be safe out there fellas.

  9. #13436
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    There's almost 0% chance that a girl that hot is going to provide good service. When I used to live near the E14th stroll in Oakland I always looked for the slightly plain looking girls in regular clothes, looking around a little bit but not too much. More likely to be from the neighborhood and wanting regular clients. I met a few really great girls that way but ultimately it wasn't worth the hassle. The few times I tried Midway / Cicero /5th it seemed high risk and super low reward.
    I've found this to be true and they tend to be clock watchers in my experience.

  10. #13435
    There's almost 0% chance that a girl that hot is going to provide good service. When I used to live near the E14th stroll in Oakland I always looked for the slightly plain looking girls in regular clothes, looking around a little bit but not too much. More likely to be from the neighborhood and wanting regular clients. I met a few really great girls that way but ultimately it wasn't worth the hassle. The few times I tried Midway / Cicero /5th it seemed high risk and super low reward.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]
    They are not a Traveling Stable and are always out on Cicero Avenue parading half naked.

    The neighbors have had it with those BSW's activity and the Drag Racers.

    If you want rushed, uninspired and overpriced service, pick one of them up.

    GSB.

  11. #13434
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Huh. A couple of those girls look way better than anybody on LC or STG. Must have been a traveling stable.
    A lot of them were from Texas and Tennessee.

  12. #13433

    Midway Stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Huh. A couple of those girls look way better than anybody on LC or STG. Must have been a traveling stable.
    They are not a Traveling Stable and are always out on Cicero Avenue parading half naked.

    The neighbors have had it with those BSW's activity and the Drag Racers.

    If you want rushed, uninspired and overpriced service, pick one of them up.

    GSB.

  13. #13432
    Huh. A couple of those girls look way better than anybody on LC or STG. Must have been a traveling stable.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]
    If you go to a certain CPD site, it looks like a few of those half naked BSW from 50th and Cicero were arrested a couple days ago.

    Also, a week ago, Cicero Avenue was blocked off from 43rd to 47th due to a Community Event not prostitution activity or a shooting.

    The Community Event ended at 3:00 am.

    GSB.

  14. #13431

    Midway Stroll

    If you go to a certain CPD site, it looks like a few of those half naked BSW from 50th and Cicero were arrested a couple days ago.

    Also, a week ago, Cicero Avenue was blocked off from 43rd to 47th due to a Community Event not prostitution activity or a shooting.

    The Community Event ended at 3:00 am.

    GSB.

  15. #13430

    5th off cicero

    Did anyone get the older Latina at about 2 am this past sat? She was wearing all black. I was strokin while she told me 80, but she kinda didn't look serious. Kept lookin back at her man / husband. Maybe just doing a little roleplay? I've done it with my exes, and it felt like that. And maaan the girls are just out in only heels now!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape