Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 14374
-
07-22-24 02:25 #13444Senior Member

Posts: 1190Thanks for the feedback, I did see cicero amd Pulaski on thr bkuenline and after doimg somenquick intel gathering on the board did see tjese may be my best bets. So far I've jusy been trying to narrow down spots. I will get a vehicle and explore further and will try out the local ****** and feed them and stuff them with my dick. So far Chicago in the summer has been worth it.
Originally Posted by ScrumpyJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 18:15 #13443Senior Member

Posts: 95Nikki
Late Friday night, I called and met Nikki on 48th and Cicero.
Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench
[View Original Post]
GSB received another solid BBBJ this time with BLS. I highly recommend Nikki.
GSB.
-
07-20-24 17:39 #13442Senior Member

Posts: 60No car? That adds some difficulty
I appreciate the pedestrian monger and do prefer that myself sometimes. However, I've gotten the hairy eyeball more than a few times when trying to pick up a girl without a car for her to hop into. If you're strictly on foot / bus / train I'd suggest trying listcrawler. There's several cost competitive and mind-blowing girls in Berwyn, easily reached on the Pink line maybe with a bus ride or 10 to 20 minute walk at the end, and most of them come up when I just search for Berwyn on listcrawler.
Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84
[View Original Post]
However, I have had luck on foot now and then. You might need to cover some ground as there aren't any strolls immediately next to an L station. The 5th Ave stretch is about 5 minutes from the Cicero stop on the Blue line but mostly car-oriented. Girls there figure you're a loser just wasting their time if you don't have a car and there are few spots to get things done. Also no girl wants to spend 10 minutes walking to a hidey-hole for $40 - you either need a desperate one or some real charm. The other end of the 5th stroll is near the Pulaski stop on the Blue line and you might do better with the girls there, when they're there, because they're more strung out and _needy_.
I've had better luck on Pulaski between Grand and Augusta, but you'll need to ride the bus because there's no L around there.
Happy hunting!
-
07-20-24 15:31 #13441Senior Member

Posts: 1190In town
Looking for spots to find some sws, read up on the previous post about the midway stroll. Was checking out the city and tool the orange and blue line. I've been on pubkic trasportaion, and last night saw glimpses of activity but wasnt able to investigate spots and also haven't figured out my bearings on yhe city yet. I appreciate any intel and tips.
-
07-18-24 17:42 #13440Senior Member

Posts: 663Layla is HSW, probably late 20's or early 30's? Black hair but I think dyed a little red, long and tied back. Good body but clearly a user, she is not bone thin, she has some ass on her but she is far from fat, probably use to be athletic before drugs.
Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76
[View Original Post]
Agatha is a WSW, Polish, 40's short hair, dark red to dark brown hair down to her chin. A little thicker but not fat. Nice person.
Tricia is one of the regulars from 47th and Cicero. I don't know her name out there though but I am sure everyone knows her. Very thin, user, long black hair. Nice person.
-
07-18-24 10:06 #13439Senior Member

Posts: 172Can you describe the ladies? Also, I'm assuming you want Russian Tanya's #? If so, I wish I would have known, I would have gotten it a few weeks ago for you.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 08:31 #13438Senior Member

Posts: 663I picked up Layla on Lawrence between Pulaski and Kedzie. She asked for. 5 and agreed to. 4 for the BBBJ. She lives in uptown.
I picked up Tricia a few times on Cicero between Belmont and Armitage. . 4 for the BBBJ.
I picked up Agatha near Chicago and Pulaski. . 4 for the BBBJ.
I have digits for all three and I'll trade for a working Tanya number.
-
07-17-24 22:53 #13437Senior Member

Posts: 263F. why. I. - there is likely to be another sting Friday or Saturday night like last week. Be safe out there fellas.
-
07-17-24 22:50 #13436Senior Member

Posts: 263I've found this to be true and they tend to be clock watchers in my experience.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 16:58 #13435Senior Member

Posts: 233There's almost 0% chance that a girl that hot is going to provide good service. When I used to live near the E14th stroll in Oakland I always looked for the slightly plain looking girls in regular clothes, looking around a little bit but not too much. More likely to be from the neighborhood and wanting regular clients. I met a few really great girls that way but ultimately it wasn't worth the hassle. The few times I tried Midway / Cicero /5th it seemed high risk and super low reward.
Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 16:39 #13434Senior Member

Posts: 263A lot of them were from Texas and Tennessee.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 13:27 #13433Senior Member

Posts: 95Midway Stroll
They are not a Traveling Stable and are always out on Cicero Avenue parading half naked.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
The neighbors have had it with those BSW's activity and the Drag Racers.
If you want rushed, uninspired and overpriced service, pick one of them up.
GSB.
-
07-17-24 13:01 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 233Huh. A couple of those girls look way better than anybody on LC or STG. Must have been a traveling stable.
Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 02:38 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 95Midway Stroll
If you go to a certain CPD site, it looks like a few of those half naked BSW from 50th and Cicero were arrested a couple days ago.
Also, a week ago, Cicero Avenue was blocked off from 43rd to 47th due to a Community Event not prostitution activity or a shooting.
The Community Event ended at 3:00 am.
GSB.
-
07-15-24 16:52 #13430Regular Member

Posts: 65th off cicero
Did anyone get the older Latina at about 2 am this past sat? She was wearing all black. I was strokin while she told me 80, but she kinda didn't look serious. Kept lookin back at her man / husband. Maybe just doing a little roleplay? I've done it with my exes, and it felt like that. And maaan the girls are just out in only heels now!











Reply With Quote






