rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 959 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13429

    Crazy MF

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySlayer2  [View Original Post]
    Really enjoyed this one she let me fuck her in her a. Hole and even tho it got full of shit it was totally worth it. $. 50.

    I got a folder full of pictures and videos that I've accumulated from years in the hobby let me know if you'd like to buy this content trust me guys you won't regret it.
    Just saw this crazy **** yesterday. Bought her a pipe from Ockyway on pul. She needs to be in placed in an asylum. After an hour of tweaking off talking to her own delusions and shit. She starts throwing up in the alley, left right after. Linzy I think her name was.

  2. #13428
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooler123  [View Original Post]
    If you read lately getting all the homeless out of town they are going to keep ladies off the road till after convention then back to normal. All about the money and politics.
    Zero girls out tonight so far you’re definitely right. Cook county has been out all week.

  3. #13427

    Democratic convention

    If you read lately getting all the homeless out of town they are going to keep ladies off the road till after convention then back to normal. All about the money and politics.

  4. #13426

    Chyna

    This young lady's neck game is out of control. Chyna, LSW with short hair usually blonde highlights, curly hair. Very cute, usually by 5 area. She insists CBJ but is VERY talented. Takes good direction. She is in first pic. Also, has anyone tried Nathalie by Division. Doesn't look like a user but is and is very chill. She's girl in white coat below. Curious about her if any info. Finally, the girl sitting on train in last pic w / pink hair and face tats. Who is she? If you zoom in on face, I know someone recognizes her. Usually by 5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240713_043755_Facebook~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240710_191918_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240703_215133_Photos.jpg‎  

  5. #13425
    F. why. I. - 8th district police are doing a sting. They picked up like 8 SWs from the 47th area. Be careful out there fellas.

  6. #13424
    Cook county sheriffs out in full force stopping everyone and getting ladies out tonight. Marked and unmarked squads. Seen then grab a monger with a chick inside they locked him up. Citizens have been complaining so this might be a new thing never seen them out like this. Be safe out there.

  7. #13423

    Nikki

    I accidently posted this to the South Suburb Reports. Here you go.

    Late Monday night, I had the pleasure of meeting Nikki on Cicero near 48th street (The Subway).

    She is a skinny, late 20's, petite WSW with blonde hair and blue eyes who is a user.

    Nikki walks The Midway Stroll on occasion but mainly works off her cell. She is cute.

    GrabSomeBench received a solid BBBJ for 40.

    Don't message me asking for her digits. Take a ride, take a some risk.

  8. #13422
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Is $$, 100+? Never too sure when people use the scale.
    I always thought it meant 200 dollars.

  9. #13421

    Update

    Last Saturday around 7 am spotted a nice looking BSW from California off Cicero and Archer. Wanted $$ worked her down a little over $ in her hotel room. She had a petite figure with big ass and big tits. We had fun for 30 minutes. Worth it cause she took of the cover at the end for some back shots.

    Week before that got FS from a skinny WSW, Taylor, on 50th. Got her # and went back for seconds cause her rate was cheap, takes a pounding and was not checking the clock. She has a very open menu but is a heavy user.

    Linked up with Amber near 47th and Cicero. Cheap, FS was ok but the obvious body damage made me give her a fake # won't see her again.

    Have had repeat service from a full body blonde WSW, does a good porn star experience, imo.

    Repeat service from a HSW with red hair. These two have kept me stress free since winter.

    FYI, Spotted Paige with a bun in the oven.

    The twins Amanda and Cass have been in the area be careful my regular says Amanda has been ripping off some guys.

    The throat goat Amanda is still suckin souls but I haven't spent time with any of those past favorites, just ain't what it used to be.

    Hoping to find another petite spinner for repeat service this summer, any recommendations?

  10. #13420
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Is $$, 100+? Never too sure when people use the scale.
    $$200, or at least I think it is. $100+ would be $+ given that reasoning. Baffles me the code and "dreams" on this board.

  11. #13419
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosityGuy0  [View Original Post]
    I usually go around 10-10:30 and I see 2-3 girls the whole night. I know it can be anytime after dark but do you guys know what time in your experience do a lot of them come out? TIA.
    They usually come out after midnight on Cicero.

  12. #13418
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    Last migrant girl I talked to on Cicero wanted $$ as well. I'm not paying that for car action.
    Is $$, 100+? Never too sure when people use the scale.

  13. #13417
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking with the wrong head. Yeah I got the number. They're asking $$ for car action. The last time I was out I met another girl who quoted me the same price.
    Last migrant girl I talked to on Cicero wanted $$ as well. I'm not paying that for car action.

  14. #13416

    Best time to scout?

    I usually go around 10-10:30 and I see 2-3 girls the whole night. I know it can be anytime after dark but do you guys know what time in your experience do a lot of them come out? TIA.

  15. #13415

    Not much out.

    WSW 49th and Cicero, 130 pm, near the senior center. Red tank top, shorts, blond hair. Sorry, no pics.

    Only one I saw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape