Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 686 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8180

    Betty

    I tried to call her today but phone has been disconnected. Did she retire or what? Papa Be.

  2. #8179

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, she's in a really shitty motel on North Dort, really heavy into the candy, twerking around a bit, pretty good performance though with good hygiene. 120 hhr with no clock watching whatsoever BBBJ, cfs multiple positions, I'd repeat in a pinch.
    I appreciate it. I feel more at ease now. I kinda feel bad for canceling on her but I may pay her a visit in the future. Papa Be.

  3. #8178

  4. #8177

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, she's in a really shitty motel on North Dort, really heavy into the candy, twerking around a bit, pretty good performance though with good hygiene. 120 hhr with no clock watching whatsoever BBBJ, cfs multiple positions, I'd repeat in a pinch.

  5. #8176

  6. #8175
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at this one for a while now, very tempting she looks fun. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/143086395856
    Lmk if you toftt and try her. I was curious as well.

  7. #8174

    Mobility issues

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigC  [View Original Post]
    I concur. Did you notice any mobility issues? I saw this one and she was limping around. Didn't mind just wasn't expecting a walker.
    Absolutely she uses a cane so I guess certain positions are a no no.

  8. #8173

    Anyone partake?

    I've been looking at this one for a while now, very tempting she looks fun. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/143086395856

  9. #8172
    Quote Originally Posted by TheunoAndOnly  [View Original Post]
    Not GFE from my experience. No DFK. I had covered FS but YMMV.
    I concur. Did you notice any mobility issues? I saw this one and she was limping around. Didn't mind just wasn't expecting a walker.

  10. #8171

    Re: 55 year old

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this review. Can you comment on how GFE she is? DFK? Bare FS?
    Not GFE from my experience. No DFK. I had covered FS but YMMV.

  11. #8170

    55 Year Old

    Quote Originally Posted by TheunoAndOnly  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/243500571518

    I went and saw her recently and comms were good. We talked for a while then got to business. BBBJ and Doggy to finish. I might see her again if I just want to get right to it because her ass looks nice back there and place seems safe enough for repeat visits. If you are looking for someone to just pump and go she's the one otherwise I'll say look elsewhere.
    Thanks for this review. Can you comment on how GFE she is? DFK? Bare FS?

  12. #8169

    Review 55 year old

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/243500571518

    I went and saw her recently and comms were good. We talked for a while then got to business. BBBJ and Doggy to finish. I might see her again if I just want to get right to it because her ass looks nice back there and place seems safe enough for repeat visits. If you are looking for someone to just pump and go she's the one otherwise I'll say look elsewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240717-144118.jpg‎  

  13. #8168

    Nova

    I met up with this lady today. She stays in Lapeer Gardens, I'm sure most of you are familiar with that place. Her place is really clean and no smell of smoke. She has a nice curvy body with big soft titties. She keeps her kitty natural but it wasnt a problem. She got right down to buisness when I got in her apartment, but she seems willing to work with you so if 4 play is your thing I'm sure she will accomodate. BBBJ, Covered mish, DATY, then grabbed onto her big hips for a good doggy finish. She has a little bit of a belly but its not bad. $. 50 hh would definately repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nova-759

  14. #8167

    Wants deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes79  [View Original Post]
    Morning all, has anyone had a dream of this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...p/167750177768
    When I seen it, she looked like my type. But figured it wasTgtbt. I hit her up, she said she was only doing outcalls and needed a deposit. And almost 10 times out of 10 that is a scam off top.

  15. #8166

    Abby

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/801506446141

    I've had fun with her a few times before, she is the one on the left with the light brown / blonde hair. Short thick little whit girl, big titties and a fat giggly ass. Just a little belly but not bad at all. And she takes dick pretty well. I don't think she's always in flint, and I always get outcall so I'm not sure if you got in call it might be faster, but sometimes it takes a minute to actually set up but she's totally worth the wait for me. And she's always been reliable so far. SS is like $100 for her. And I've also seen her with the other girl in the pictures. I think her name honey or something, for a Duo BJ. And I paid $160 for both of them to suck me up. Cim and spit in the sink LOL. It was a lot of fun next time I want to try FS duo with both of them for sure. If you like thick white girls with big titties and ass and you haven't seen her yet, she's definitely worth giving a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape