Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 686 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8164
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was that?
    Seen her again yesterday for the same as before.

  2. #8163

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Wow.

    She wanted 200. That was too much for me.
    She wasn't asking for even close to that. You got to learn how to play the game. If there's no wiggle room, just move on. Most chicks will be willing to negotiate, some won't. Papa Be.

  3. #8162

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurongzeb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/829300733697

    Looks like a little spinner. Not sure what I'm screwing up with my links but can't seem to get them to post as a hyperlink.
    If location does not include an actual place or location, it's probably fake *the more you know.

  4. #8161
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what you consider high. I made an offer and she accepted it. I guess it all depends on what you're willing to spend. Papa Be.
    Wow.

    She wanted 200. That was too much for me.

  5. #8160

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHen2  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on a reliable ebony girl? Where did Coco go?
    If your refers g to the Coco that Simpson was harassing the shit out of I'd like to know too. I've tried a few times past few months and no response. Told me she was removing all of her adds and just going utr basically regulars only. She was always a lot of fun so if anyone has a contact number, pm me here.

  6. #8159

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurongzeb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/829300733697

    Looks like a little spinner. Not sure what I'm screwing up with my links but can't seem to get them to post as a hyperlink.
    I tried.

    Texted and got a hi.

    Then seemed like a bot that kept saying. Picture please, in or out?

    Never could get passed that.

    I am not sending a picture by the way.

    So I don't know if she is real or not??

  7. #8158
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was that?
    last month.

  8. #8157

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    I did her raw for 40.
    How long ago was that?

  9. #8156

    Trinity

    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/829300733697

    Looks like a little spinner. Not sure what I'm screwing up with my links but can't seem to get them to post as a hyperlink.

  10. #8155
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what you consider high. I made an offer and she accepted it. I guess it all depends on what you're willing to spend. Papa Be.
    I did her raw for 40.

  11. #8154

    Monica donations

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    I was going to give her a try today but donations were way too rich for my blood.
    I don't know what you consider high. I made an offer and she accepted it. I guess it all depends on what you're willing to spend. Papa Be.

  12. #8153
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to post in Pontiac or Waterford a year or so ago, advertised being young and new etc. had to write first to see the pics, looked like her but larger. Seemed really sketchy to me so I never perused her.

    Look closely at the pics, there's a lot of filter wizardry and the background look to be some of the sketchiest trap house shit, that bed is filthy and probably crawling with bedbugs IMHO, review also sounds suspect. Let us know how it turns out.
    I messaged, no response. Not going to waste too much energy. If they don't respond, I leave them alone LOL.

  13. #8152

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is she actually in Grand Blanc? That's the city listed in her ad.
    I'm not giving the exact location but yes she's in grand blanc. Papa Be.

  14. #8151
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    I was looking all day and she was the only one that replied. Pictures are accurate. I only tried BBBJ, and it was ok. Typical head banger action, got the job done, but nothing to write home about.

  15. #8150

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Seen her the other day. Looks like her pics. She does ramble on but she seems to enjoy a pounding. Decent head game. Will probably repeat. Papa Be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...0/992788587093
    Is she actually in Grand Blanc? That's the city listed in her ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape