Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 10279
-
07-12-24 01:14 #8164Senior Member

Posts: 351Seen her again yesterday for the same as before.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 12:43 #8163Senior Member

Posts: 639Lol
She wasn't asking for even close to that. You got to learn how to play the game. If there's no wiggle room, just move on. Most chicks will be willing to negotiate, some won't. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 10:06 #8162Senior Member

Posts: 67Location
If location does not include an actual place or location, it's probably fake *the more you know.
Originally Posted by Aurongzeb
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 08:46 #8161Senior Member

Posts: 281Wow.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
She wanted 200. That was too much for me.
-
07-10-24 06:47 #8160Senior Member

Posts: 578Coco
If your refers g to the Coco that Simpson was harassing the shit out of I'd like to know too. I've tried a few times past few months and no response. Told me she was removing all of her adds and just going utr basically regulars only. She was always a lot of fun so if anyone has a contact number, pm me here.
Originally Posted by JimHen2
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 06:28 #8159Senior Member

Posts: 135Trinity
I tried.
Originally Posted by Aurongzeb
[View Original Post]
Texted and got a hi.
Then seemed like a bot that kept saying. Picture please, in or out?
Never could get passed that.
I am not sending a picture by the way.
So I don't know if she is real or not??
-
07-09-24 23:50 #8158Senior Member

Posts: 351last month.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 23:31 #8157Senior Member

Posts: 826Monica
How long ago was that?
Originally Posted by Insidious
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 20:59 #8156Senior Member

Posts: 69Trinity
Anyone seen this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/829300733697
Looks like a little spinner. Not sure what I'm screwing up with my links but can't seem to get them to post as a hyperlink.
-
07-09-24 14:57 #8155Senior Member

Posts: 351I did her raw for 40.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 21:11 #8154Senior Member

Posts: 639Monica donations
I don't know what you consider high. I made an offer and she accepted it. I guess it all depends on what you're willing to spend. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 19:23 #8153Regular Member

Posts: 14I messaged, no response. Not going to waste too much energy. If they don't respond, I leave them alone LOL.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 17:45 #8152Senior Member

Posts: 639Yes
I'm not giving the exact location but yes she's in grand blanc. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 15:46 #8151Senior Member

Posts: 332I was looking all day and she was the only one that replied. Pictures are accurate. I only tried BBBJ, and it was ok. Typical head banger action, got the job done, but nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by DoubleDribble
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 15:43 #8150Senior Member

Posts: 826Monica
Is she actually in Grand Blanc? That's the city listed in her ad.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




